The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only thing I'm gutted about is that Chris wasn't caught out without his hat on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
If someone knocked at the door then why was Chris squatting down in front of it instead of standing up?

Looked to me like Chris already had the door open when he was approached by Mr Kayak and the bloke he referred to as witnessing the situation.

What a strange little man Mr Ingram is ...
I found this odd too. Who opens the door in a crouching position?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ok so Lazy is now spinning it out on instagram that they're doing everyone a favour by 'raising awareness'. "It looks so calm and inviting", i'm sorry but everyone knows that in open waters you should wear a life jacket, look at the number of tragedies that have happened of people getting swept away by currents and drowning because they thought 'the water was so calm that nothing bad could happen'. Imagine if one of those kids fell and got pulled under the water and needed help, do you think they'd be raising awareness then? NO, it would be spun into a clickbait title to try and bag a few extra books to fund another tin shed on wheels tit show.
The entire thing about there being no signs is just so pathetic too . You don't need signs for common sense. If I went to the top of a cliff to parachute, but there was no sign saying I needed a parachute, would I jump off the cliff without a parachute?. No, but by the logic of lazy arse I would jump off without said parachute because there was no sign telling me I needed one.

Reactions: 31
I think as he said 15 Mr Kayak cut him off quickly by saying something like under 18 is legally a child.
If you listen closely Creepy lies and says that they are 15, 13 and 12.

Mr Kayak is saying they are under 18 so they are kids!! Bet he didn’t like that!! See that creepy a man says under 18s are kids, but you think that a 16 year old girls is fair game for skinny dipping!!

Reactions: 50
Just watched the video 😂😂 “we are famous” 😂😂😂

I’m sorry but why would you not put your kids in buoyancy aids on water?!! I’m amazed at just how thick these two are!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Would a lawyer not ask them to not address the situation publicly until they have looked into it? I smell 💩!!

Reactions: 34
2 hidden videos, are we getting a rant too?
Or it may be deleted ones?
They deleted yesterday’s video with evidence of them out in the deep loch with no safety equipment, that is probably one. I can imagine that todays will be late since they are editing out the footage of the loch

Reactions: 16
It looks so calm and inviting - until its to late is the whole campaign around lakes lochs reserviours etc there are hidden dangers sheeesh it aint rocket science Sarah

Reactions: 17
It's summer and the inghams haven't broken there summer carnage for 3 years

2018 we learnt Christopher malcolm was a teenage girl groomer who preys on young girls and enjoys skinny dipping.

2019 we learnt the greedy Inghams would do anything for money and had a doll made of Jace who then later that summer was left alone as a 4 month old on a beach, the doll was safely back at caravan better looked after than the real thing.

2020 hello forecourt of dreams, Prinny woo song, moaning and breaking covid rules and trying to dodge lockdown countries so they could holiday whilst many were making sacrifices to keep themselves and others safe.

2021 hello marble mansion recorded on wide angle lense to look bigger when builder has a tour on social media and in reality its half the size and has views of moterway and pylons.
We have see them play god with their children's lives and they've been completely put in their place by a fantastic bloke who works for kyacking safety.

2022 we await.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Mabey he was on his knees begging forgiveness , or he thought he was a midget and he wouldnt hit him🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Would a lawyer not ask them to not address the situation publicly until they have looked into it? I smell 💩!!
Especially as that was the line they spun in Chris's infamous 'The Reason for My Silence' car crash of a video.

Reactions: 19
I found this odd too. Who opens the door in a crouching position?
He knows it’s going to be a confrontation as well?! Possibly a dispute resolution technique he’s picked up helping people after he used to be in a gang, or some kind of martial art? Who knows - he’s ‘effing’ nuts!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I normally just lurk but couldn’t help posting today looks like ifam have found the KC page and are spouting off about how KC are in the wrong and shouldn’t have videoed / only did as they know the ingham’s are famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omfg omfg why do I work, I should have stayed how to watch this tit show unfold 🤣🤣🤣 the best bit is how slang outside their caravan is. They’ve also obviously been kicked off the campsite. If someone starts a go fund me I’m happy to donate for the kayaking guy!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg I will have to skate to ASDA as hell has frozen over
Lazy has put up a video up on her Instagram ( the type that disappears) and I don’t know whether her face is red from rage or sheer embarrassment 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well Mr and Mrs Ingram for once we have seen the actual footage of what happened on both sides . You was rude swearing and the guy tried to keep it calm my calling you my friend. This guy was protecting your children something you are incapable of . You should of got down on your knees and thanked the guy . If you really didn't know the dangers you would of been devastated to learn of the danger you put them in . But you did know the dangers you just don't like the public being made aware of the real you.

Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.