The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BY THE WAY SARAH LOVE , the guy was not rude in the slightest ! He was polite and to the point ! CREEPY C##T on the other hand šŸ˜³ DISGUSTINGLY RUDE ! Not to mention the LIESSSSSS ! This ainā€™t going away this time ā€˜ please God ā€˜ we are not the trolls you deluded lazy tit ! We are along with mr kayak the people who care about your kids because you and your your fkwit husband sure as hell donā€™t !!!!

Reactions: 35
If this is how this holiday has turned out can you imagine what will be in store for us when granny troll & hi Steve, Sarah, Chris and the kids, pension pouring Nana and poor sister Katrina all go to Disneyland Paris at Christmas time. ( That's if the Ingham psychic was right).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I truly hope this is the end of the house of mingham,go home have the baby,get the girls back to school,Jason to nursery and let Isabelle have contact with her real father.You exploit your children every day ,it needs to stop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I mean if they had simply put something in last nights video saying they had realised now that lochs are dangerous and theyā€™ve been and got life jackets al of this could have been avoided. The comments were on their vlog on Saturday, they were just too arrogant to care.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Iā€™ve been following these threads for a while but having done a bit of research (5 minutes of googling) into Loch Lomondā€™s byelaws, thought Iā€™d sign up to share. The byelaw is really long so I wonā€™t copy and paste it here, but in summary you need a suitable life jacket no matter how old you are, so the Inghams have definitely broken this byelaw. Wikipedia has kindly informed me of the punishments for breaking byelaws in the UK:

ā€œBreaches of byelaws are prosecuted in a magistrates' court or Justice of the Peace Courts in Scotland. The punishment is a fine, the maximum being generally between Ā£500 and Ā£2,500.ā€

On another note, I feel so bad for those kids. Their parents canā€™t accept responsibility for anything, so when the inevitable issues arise later in life for all of the kids after how theyā€™ve been brought up/the actions of their parents, thereā€™s no way Chris and Sarah will admit that they messed up and the kids will feel like they did something wrong.
For me itā€™s not really about them breaking bylaws but surely any parent with an ounce of common sense would have their child in a buoyancy aid in either a loch, river, canal etc? Sarah making out ā€œthey didnā€™t knowā€ is absolutely shocking. You are a parent - you should know! Itā€™s bloody common sense šŸ™ˆšŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Such bullshit, probably sent them herself
Firstly have these fans even seen the video where the guy is fairly polite

secondly how is sarah managing to now twist this onto them being great and helping spread awareness and put signs up. Unreal

Reactions: 15
Uploading her stories for completion sake :LOL:

Anyone wanting the other videos see the first post or the wiki.
View attachment 627574
I see sheā€™s wearing her funeral attire to make this rant. Very symbolic. Canā€™t even look in the camera. Sheā€™s a disgrace of a mother. If u can even call her that. I watched those videos with tears in my eyes for children that arenā€™t even my own. Those videos were so disturbing to watch. Isabelle actually looked terrified and frozen. Afraid if she moved the whole board would flip. The board looked so unbalanced. Her having a rant she didnā€™t know it was dangerous just shows how unmaternal she is. With even the slightest research she would have learned it was dangerous. Itā€™s not a swimming pool. There arenā€™t even words.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dont tell me she is thinking now of starting up some sort of influencer campaign put warning signs around lochs lakes etc
1624290935212.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yet more lies also saying she doesnā€™t respond to the trolls, and doesnā€™t read anything anyone sends her about whatā€™s said hereā€¦

Reactions: 19
how was he ā€œnot doing it to raise awarenessā€ theyā€™re acting like he created that page to target them when itā€™s obvious he has previously outed people for ignoring the safety measures put in place. i am convinced they have the mindset that they can do no wrong because anyone who has something to say is a hater out to get them. YOUR KIDS WERE IN DANGER INSTEAD OF ADMITTING TO IT YOU MAKE UP THIS STORY TO JUSTIFY YOUR ACTIONS these kids are being raised by narcissists and itā€™s scary and worrying

Reactions: 38
Mr Kayak only got slightly (very slightly) less polite with the "you're not famous" comment AFTER Chris had said "what's the problem with that then?" And lied about his kids ages. Chris is the one that went on the immediate defensive, interrupting Mr. kayak and talking down to him. Also the campsite owner was there, so why didn't he say "oh really, I didn't know that?" When it was all unfolding, if he's got the Ingham's back? Load of old shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If someone knocked at the door then why was Chris squatting down in front of it instead of standing up?

Looked to me like Chris already had the door open when he was approached by Mr Kayak and the bloke he referred to as witnessing the situation.

What a strange little man Mr Ingram is ...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I havenā€™t been active here in a long time but I had to come back after seeing the video going around of the arrogant d!ck saying heā€™s famous! Itā€™s going around on TikTok
The Scottish legend was just making him aware (it shouldā€™ve been obvious anyway) of the need to keep his children safe!

9F547019-E3A5-4FF9-86B8-77094FCC9190.jpeg

When you find out that under 18s are kids!
His barcode fringe has just turned into a bar now :ROFLMAO:

The tik tok video I saw if anyone wants to also see:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If someone knocked at the door then why was Chris squatting down in front of it instead of standing up?

Looked to me like Chris already had the door open when he was approached by Mr Kayak and the bloke he referred to as witnessing the situation.

What a strange little man Mr Ingram is ...
why on earth should he be polite to a groomer anyway

Reactions: 27
I think
Ingram holidays are the gift that keeps on giving.

What's everyone's bets for tonight's vlog?
a) Upload Esme's birthday vlog with comments on and pretend nothing has happened
b) Upload the birthday vlog with comments off
c) No vlog
d) Rant

I think b is most likely.
B i think it will be late and then tomorrow we wonā€™t get a vlog ( since woken up by Mr awesome) it was filmed 4 hrs ago so thatā€™s far too early for the mingham to be up and then they move to another site so no filming. Probably a day off after all those awful trolls And to enjoy the birthday,: * didnā€™t you know how evil we are ruining esmes birthday *

Reactions: 12
BY THE WAY SARAH LOVE , the guy was not rude in the slightest ! He was polite and to the point ! CREEPY C##T on the other hand šŸ˜³ DISGUSTINGLY RUDE ! Not to mention the LIESSSSSS ! This ainā€™t going away this time ā€˜ please God ā€˜ we are not the trolls you deluded lazy tit ! We are along with mr kayak the people who care about your kids because you and your your fkwit husband sure as hell donā€™t !!!!
Really good job the kayak guy filmed his encounter with the world famous Mr Ingram. They won't have a leg to stand on if they try to get lawyers involved. They will be laughed at.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.