The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lawyer? Because a guy who patrols the water and safety came to tell them they were being unsafe. I thought the site manager was with him and the one know knocked on the door. They love throwing their weight around with their follower numbers
Yep the manager who apparently is now defend them Is one who knocked and must have lawyer on speed dial to get it all sorted within mins 😂

Reactions: 14
I've just come back to say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

FINALLY.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Don't worry, folks. Levi is on the case 😂 Mr Kayak wasn't rude at all. Slightly abrupt at most, but surely that's understandable given the dangerous behaviour we all witnessed. Creepy was the one who was incredibly rude.

I want to know what the campsite and the manager have to say on the matter.
The campsite manager that knocked on the door but is now given evidence against him? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
a lawyer cause people are calling them out on their own actions and cause people disagree with them? this is the reason nobody takes this family seriously other than the innocent and easy manipulated

Reactions: 35
Another point she said thank you to everyone who made us aware of the dangers but that was on the firstvlog yet they continued the second day and ignored everyone.
She was also on the group earlier saying Jace never went in and girls just paddled etc 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Just caught up on this thread & watched the videos. It's made my crappy Monday a whole lot better. 100% proof these 2 are thick as 💩. Some people don't deserve children! End of....

Reactions: 28
There is a reason that this family is one of the most hated within the YouTube communities. That is because the "parents" are a law on to themselves. Money grabbing lay about pigs that will put EVERYTHING before their own children's safety. I just feel sorry for the children, because yet again they will end up paying for the parents mistakes and idiotic choices. Absolute idiots. CHRIS AND SARAH FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LOW DOWN LIVES, PLEASE PUT YOUR PRECIOUS CHILDREN FIRST. REMOVE THEM FROM YOUTUBE. THIS ISN'T GOING TO GO AWAY.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think they’ll be heading home now saying they have the baby on the way - they’ll not like being talked to about the children’s safety - lazy will be fuming and going into early labour 😲 funny last year they loved Scotland ( and it is very nice I’ve been there ) but think they’ll get away while they can

Reactions: 22
Uploading her stories for completion sake :LOL:

Anyone wanting the other videos see the first post or the wiki.
View attachment 627574
Just listened to this again She says the campsite we WAS on! So on about an hour not only have they got the old campsite manager to be a witness they have also spoken to there lawyer and packed up and ran away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know it's early but I feel like this needs to be the next thread title, it's gold:

The Ingham Family #173 If I take this to social media, you're going to regret this

It's so funny that Chris made this threat, he's such a p*ssy he can't threaten anything legitimate, he has to threaten to expose him to his 12 year old army, but even then he was too scared and his wife had to do it 😂

This is the stance of a man who just threatened to tell social media about you, after telling his mommy first though. I hope Jane's got the tuna sarnies ready and hidden the coffee pot.
Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 20.15.26.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
They can duck right off. How about they try a day of trying to mod tattle? Even today when the inghams have the most posts they've had in years it's only 3% of it and every other page someone is not bothering to read anything and asking what's happening and where is the video that's already been linked a dozen times, is on the first post and wiki🤦‍♀️
So what’s happening and where can I find the video?????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Desperately trying to think of a distraction. She's already pregnant so they can't use that. There might be a baby clickbait coming up. He's trying to get her to go into labour right now.

"Babe that will really show them, we can say it only happened because of the trolls and Mr Kayak saying we're not famous. You sure you can't push her out yet? Try harder? Esme! Your birthday vlog just isn't going to be good enough to get us out of this so we're cutting it out. It's all about Mila now ok?"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.