The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s at it again :ROFLMAO: getting all her words fuddled up! Eyes darting everywhere, hiding in a bush so no people around her hear the absolute drivel she’s spouting and call her out on it.
What I like most about this whole thing is Creepy has been made to look like an absolute fool and you can spout ‘we’re launching an investigation and sending all our lawyers after you’ as much as you want, but the fact still stands that Creepy was absolutely humiliated and will continue to be humiliated over this for a long time. He’s a total narcissist so it must be doing his head in. Absolutely BRILLIANT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
It doesn't matter if it was one of the bloody Teletubbies knocking on their door. The point is, those kids should have had the correct equipment and supervision whilst in/on the water.

She will genuinely spout any old shite to get the attention away from yet another cock up won't she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
He’s just a troll apparently, who already hated them and was lying about who he said he was.

er, hello, he has a Facebook page full of stories of trying to help people on the loch?!
She’s hoping the idiot ifam just blindly take her word for it and don’t do any research

Reactions: 22
Have anyone heard the latest drizzle on her Instagram stories, he is impersonating someone and has broken laws, rangers and wonder are disgusted and apparently they have all began an Investigation that she can’t talk about- never heard so much codswallop in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why is this trallop going on about legal stuff? She’s trying to deflect from the real issue which is her and her no good sweaty n o n c e of a husband didn’t see fit to protect their kids by providing them with the correct safety vests! How does she not get that! She’s a bleeping imbecile who shouldn’t be in charge of kids 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She's now saying that he pretended to be one of the rangers but he didn't say that on the video. That might be what they assumed but that's not his fault.

Reactions: 32
She’s now saying that the Loch Lomond rangers have told her not only has the “troll nobody” broken many many laws by speaking to them, but also that no one ‘has to’ wear a life jacket on the loch, just have it with you, yknow in your briefcase

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
She's now saying that he pretended to be one of the rangers but he didn't say that on the video. That might be what they assumed but that's not his fault.
He told them his name, offered a business card and then on the second video told them the name of his company.
Where is the proof he said he was a ranger?

Reactions: 55
Why isn’t creepy doing these stories ? He always leaves the dog to bark stories at us , yet he was the one in the video!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Ahhhh she's so infuriating! Saying you don't HAVE to wear a life jacket. Just because you don't have to doesn't mean you shouldn't!
You should be cautious with your children's lives. You should WANT them to wear one.

I'm done for the day. I can't take any more of their stupidity and lack of care. Just for the sake of bikini shots and being right. Eurgh

• Heart
Reactions: 38
“the rangers have said he’s a troll” hahaha, she doesn’t even know how to pretend to talk like real grown ups!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
"no authority whatsoever" "just a troll" 🤪😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sarah really needs to get into politics, she can spin a story more than Boris, Dominic Cummings and good old Alistair Campbell the original Government Spin doctor.
Every single time they get caught out, she manages to present them as the victims.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Omg those videos, and too bleeping right even if they did bang on their door letting their children in such deep cold water without any safety measures is neglect in my eyes, absolutely bleeping disgusting. They don't look after those kids they are just money makers. He's a pervert and she's a thicko that has nothing else going for her other than popping out kids. If I was there and saw those kids like that I'd of said something to them straight away! So so stupid

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.