The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first post today was obviously on the previous thread at 6:59am and it was on page 40 of 59, now 13 hours later were on page 27. Today being the longest day has been a very lot long for the Inghams I'm sure.
For me, I've been so involved I'd forgotten to dry my bed linen.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Calamity kayaking has a post up on their Facebook page of them in the middle of the loch

Reactions: 20
Those videos are absolutely hilarious…. But it’s also quite disturbing to see the instant lying, and what a narcissist he is. Both of them actually. Whether they were spoken rudely to ( they weren’t), whether it’s a law/bylaw or not, and whether there’s a sign or not are completely irrelevant. They put their children’s lives at risk because the ‘didn’t know’ open water is dangerous. This is what they should be focusing on in its entirety.

Reactions: 41
I know it's early but I feel like this needs to be the next thread title, it's gold:

The Ingham Family #173 If I take this to social media, you're going to regret this

It's so funny that Chris made this threat, he's such a p*ssy he can't threaten anything legitimate, he has to threaten to expose him to his 12 year old army, but even then he was too scared and his wife had to do it 😂

This is the stance of a man who just threatened to tell social media about you, after telling his mommy first though. I hope Jane's got the tuna sarnies ready and hidden the coffee pot.
View attachment 628079
Womens hips 😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes giving an insta update. Had to go outside as us freaks tend to find out where they are staying based on the wallpaper 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Woah woah woah.
I am
Completely new here. Saw this thread on a trending. What the actual, like what have I stumbled into? How are these people famous. They are just well no words. Does he have his Instagram name as delonge because he’s trying to be blink 182? I mean he does look like a blink 182 reject. This is just comedy gold.
‘How are these people famous’ Christ don’t let Chris hear you say that he’ll start gushing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s now saying that kyak man was actually impersonating someone and wasn’t who he said he was?! You can’t make this stuff up 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Why can't he talk its him in the video going about but its always Sarah doing damage control its actually embarrassing now

Reactions: 37
I can’t believe they need a sign telling them to wear a life jacket on open water! It’s common sense!! Their stupidity is scary 😧 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Haha she’s livid! Probably even more so that cash money maker birthday vlog can’t go up!
And too many freaks who work out where we are staying..eh usually because you film it and say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So she’s now saying that kyak man was actually impersonating someone and wasn’t who he said he was?! You can’t make this stuff up 🤣😂
He’s just a troll apparently, who already hated them and was lying about who he said he was.

er, hello, he has a Facebook page full of stories of trying to help people on the loch?!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Is she saying that they are so famous the Kayak guy already knew who they were and hates them? Really?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
She is,fcking fruit loop trying to cause damage control to man's business
Sarah hun admitt you are in wrong your husband is a knob you are a cow simple
You are not famous, a family from Bradford who look like skanks

Reactions: 43
Can someone screen record her story updates? I need a proper bleeping laugh tbf, and that smelly cow has me blocked on insta and my "pretend profile" blocked too. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she saying that they are so famous the Kayak guy already knew who they were and hates them? Really?!
She needs to put her phone down and delete those stories if there is an “investigation” I never once heard him say he was someone else, he even told them his name and a business card?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.