The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The
‘Admin team are exhausted’ 😂
How exhausting is running a Facebook page?
They can duck right off. How about they try a day of trying to mod tattle? Even today when the inghams have the most posts they've had in years it's only 3% of it and every other page someone is not bothering to read anything and asking what's happening and where is the video that's already been linked a dozen times, is on the first post and wiki🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
This is stuff I learned in year 7. If only they had stayed at school...

Seriously worrying if they see no danger in that situation without it being sign posted. They let their kids run across roads, surely they know the green cross code. They know all about Maddie but will leave their baby alone on a beach, and they put all their trust in a 'safety conscious' 2 year old.
I'm honestly surprised that nothing bad has happened yet. I really hope they start to learn about the dangers in the world, including Internet safety.
The other day when Esme returned from the play area and Sarah said
“Isla has gone to meet you” and Esme never saw her or passed her on the way back to the chavavan van 👀
they werent even bothered about Islas safety anything could have happened to her abducted/assaulted 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
A pair of adults, who spend 90% of their life online, don't know the dangers of water?
More specifically, a pair of adults who call themselves “travel vloggers”!!! Who the flook has a travel channel and claims ignorance to the fact that children paddle boarding on a loch should have life vests on!? Really showing your “country girl” side here, earth-mother Sarah 🙄

Reactions: 29
"wasn't aware of the dangers of lochs"

1. Please for the love of God learn how to pronounce loch
2. It applied to ALL open bodies of water you dense idiot! It's not like lochs are some special thing in Scotland where if you fall in you could drown!

• Angry
Reactions: 38
I’m so worried for those children for every single reason. Please take your channel down and use the money to make your children’s lives ok again. You all need counselling and some stability and then back in education when this has died down. For the sake of your children, get help.
The problem is loom what goes on now and how neglect they are if its all removed it will be worse for them and no1 will see :(

Reactions: 9
We’re not going to get Esme’s birthday vlog are we? Things must be bad in the chav-van tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don't no what the best bit is 😂 not only creepy saying we are famous but lazy heckling in the background yes we are famous 😂 or him about to swear and being so rude till he realised the guy had his camera on 😂 or the fact the guy called him a fool 😂😂
And why remove videos now? Screenshot and video is EVRRYWHERE 😂 and he still doesn't get its too protect the kids not that we are after them as they are so famous 😂😂
In other news another great day for them the reason the guy had to go to them is lunchtime and again not up 🤦‍♀️
Did Lazy really say that in the background 😂 I couldn't hear what she was saying! what a bint

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus I wake up this morning to over 30 new pages and pure Calamity gold!! That man is a bleeping hero. Totally kept his cool, was in no way rude. Creepy you have shown your true whiny colours. We're famous - best line ever 😂😂😂

Reactions: 41
We’re not going to get Esme’s birthday vlog are we? Things must be bad in the chav-van tonight!
That vlog will be an entire day of Esme out on the Loch, with her canoe (the surprise gift), without a life-vest in sight… he will be slinging coffee and coke up and down those caravan walls right now

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s taking hours to clean up the coffee on the wall! Also how much pop does two adults, one that’s Prego and shouldn’t really be chugging duck loads of caffeine, 1 teen, 2 kids and a toddler drink? I love how skanky outside the chara-van was. Pop, manky filas, obvs the remnants of presents wrapping 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if we will ever see an Ezmé 12th birthday vlog- I’m just desperate to know the reason😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well that stopped creepys water fetish for today.
Well done to the man calling them out he's a legend..
Word will be spreading up north so I expect someone will be watching out for them.
I wonder if Scotland will become the new America....
Morons at least the kids were hopefully spared a camera following them everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You know the feeling that your own short leg situation is bad and you see Creepy and you thank whatever your not as bad as him :ROFLMAO: but omfg good he’s thick thighed

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are probably not putting a vlog up tonight . Putting Esme’s birthday vlog up tomorrow over 2 days. Making them 3 days behind, In hope no one will find out where they are staying till they have moved on 🧐

Reactions: 22
The
‘Admin team are exhausted’ 😂
How exhausting is running a Facebook page?
I’m an admin on a mothers support group and it really isn’t exhausting!!! I don’t know how many admin they have, we have 8 and it’s fine.

Reactions: 18
The other day when Esme returned from the play area and Sarah said
“Isla has gone to meet you” and Esme never saw her or passed her on the way back to the chavavan van 👀
they werent even bothered about Islas safety anything could have happened to her abducted/assaulted 🤷‍♀️
Wow. I haven't watched that as I mostly read up what happens on here and sometimes watch the re uploads from another YouTuber

Why are they so blasé? I bet poor isla was so scared when she got there and saw esme wasn't there. I just want to adopt these kids and give them a normal life in a loving home. 😔

I've been thinking back to last year, didn't they buy jace a life jacket and then he wore it once and they never put it on him again because he didn't like it.
When are they going to be parents?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.