The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like hes wearing hip pads, that grag queens use. What a little short arse surprised he doesn't wear high heels 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m more concerned about all the pig tit thick yummy-scummy mummy types that are defending them. ‘The point is they didn’t know, I wouldn’t have known and I’d have let mine in’ how do these kids survive, you can literally drown in 2 bleeping inches of water, let alone 200ft, currents, weeds and freezing temps. The thing is all these idiots are so sheltered and insular, the closest the kids of the adult ifam get to this, is reduced rate swimming lessons in a council swimming pool!!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I thought this too, loch and river formation erosion deposition ecksetra ecksetra cmon now
This is stuff I learned in year 7. If only they had stayed at school...

Seriously worrying if they see no danger in that situation without it being sign posted. They let their kids run across roads, surely they know the green cross code. They know all about Maddie but will leave their baby alone on a beach, and they put all their trust in a 'safety conscious' 2 year old.
I'm honestly surprised that nothing bad has happened yet. I really hope they start to learn about the dangers in the world, including Internet safety.

Reactions: 23
Can't believe they're too thick to realise a loch is just Scottish for lake 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m howling, Tattlers. Howling.

“We are famous” 🤣🤣 How bleeping cringeworthy is that? Even CELEBRITIES don’t come out with that because they know how it sounds.

They actually believe they are famous. It’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Have i missed something here please fill me in I see the vlogs have gone what’s happening
we have repetedly said what has happened during the day, so please just check the wikipage or the first post of this thread and you will get the picture.

Reactions: 10
Imagine when Mr Kayak knocked on the caravan door of the great big rich famous YouTubers, and was answered by an moody as hell ageing garden gnome with moobs who had a totally undignified strop!

Also, last night, to Esmé: ‘next year you’ll be a teenager’. This morning: ‘they’re teenagers’. Yes, including 12 year old Esmé, 9 year old Isla and 2 year old Jace. You diabolical fuckwit, creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Don't no what the best bit is 😂 not only creepy saying we are famous but lazy heckling in the background yes we are famous 😂 or him about to swear and being so rude till he realised the guy had his camera on 😂 or the fact the guy called him a fool 😂😂
And why remove videos now? Screenshot and video is EVRRYWHERE 😂 and he still doesn't get its too protect the kids not that we are after them as they are so famous 😂😂
In other news another great day for them the reason the guy had to go to them is lunchtime and again not up 🤦‍♀️
Kim think I’ve I’m missed something what is this about a video of creepy

Reactions: 2
Right I'm pages and pages behind only at sat night learning about the danger they put there kids at!
Anyway I noticed 3 days worth of blogs disappeard😳 so somethings gone on and I'm getting there but tell me is it something good? Bad? Or just boring as usual?

Reactions: 1
Saying they are famous was literally the worst thing they could have said. Absolutely asking for ridicule.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This has made my day finally someone has showed his true self in all its viral glory and bloody foghorn in the background. Not nice to film other people is it chris

Sir Calamity Kayaking you absolute Legend

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.