The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Levis have obvs advised her to take down the screenshot of the guys business with the buoyancy aids! duck you sarah 🖕🏻
If you actually read that post in context he was saying that some people complained to the rangers about Calamity Kayaking asking people to wear buoyancy aids, so he was like “fine then we won’t help any more” and instead has been phoning the rescue boat to go out and inform people about the bylaw since people seem to be willing to accept advice from them and not him. He’s just not the best at expressing what he means, and Sarah is taking something out of context to fit her narrative. Funny that.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
We are nearly half way through the thread and it’s only Monday hahahaha rip x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
the posts Sarah put up on her Instagram, calling him out for trying to act a “big man” “hypocritical, unprofessional”, it sounds very like Chris. Could be him on her isn’t a, Britney Spears situation here 😂

Reactions: 26
the posts Sarah put up on her Instagram, calling him out for trying to act a “big man” “hypocritical, unprofessional”, it sounds very like Chris. Could be him on her isn’t a, Britney Spears situation here 😂
It's definitely her. Vile cow.

Reactions: 7
I can’t link or say the name but their insta is publicly shaming them. Good for them!
And you’ve got noncey Nora shouting if I take this to social media you’ll be ruined!
Is this what the world has come to? Fml 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣🤣
Ooooh I need to know 🤣

Reactions: 1
If Sarah is home schooling these kids shouldn't she know basic things about large bodies of water? Maybe she could do a lesson on lochs now...although that would actually mean taking the time to teach the kids something...so never mind.

Reactions: 22
I've attached the video to the post for everyone to see on Facebook lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact that she is ‘taking legal’ action on a man for his tone of voice is laughable. The entitlement!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I can't believe those videos, I am screaming ahahahaha, BRILLIANT! Chris only started saying the guy was being rude when he said he wasn't famous. I am in serious disbelief, Chris saying that they where teenagers when 3 of them are under 12. Him screaming "I swear to God if you come near me" and then looking like a deer in headlights when he spots the camera.

Someone may or may not of contacted the Sun with the videos 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The
‘Admin team are exhausted’ 😂
How exhausting is running a Facebook page?
To be fair, constantly defending a groomer and a lazy chav when they put their children in danger and do other silly tit... It does sound like a full time job.

Reactions: 34
If Sarah is home schooling these kids shouldn't she know basic things about large bodies of water? Maybe she could do a lesson on lochs now...although that would actually mean taking the time to teach the kids something...so never mind.
I thought this too, loch and river formation erosion deposition ecksetra ecksetra cmon now

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.