The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they bought Esme a canoe for her birthday but now can't put her birthday vlog up as no life jackets :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I just put my hand in my fan to stop the blades from spinning because I wasn't sure what the buttons were for but I was convinced that my best bet was to go for the more dangerous option first. Currently on hold to my lawyer 😠
Was there a sign saying don't do that? If not it's fine

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t get over the ‘We’re famous’ ‘no you’re not’ ‘yes we are we’re famous’ the first YouTuber I’ve ever heard call themselves famous, also the first youtuber I’ve seen dressed like that whilst saying it😫😫😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’ve been following these threads for a while but having done a bit of research (5 minutes of googling) into Loch Lomond’s byelaws, thought I’d sign up to share. The byelaw is really long so I won’t copy and paste it here, but in summary you need a suitable life jacket no matter how old you are, so the Inghams have definitely broken this byelaw. Wikipedia has kindly informed me of the punishments for breaking byelaws in the UK:

“Breaches of byelaws are prosecuted in a magistrates' court or Justice of the Peace Courts in Scotland. The punishment is a fine, the maximum being generally between £500 and £2,500.”

On another note, I feel so bad for those kids. Their parents can’t accept responsibility for anything, so when the inevitable issues arise later in life for all of the kids after how they’ve been brought up/the actions of their parents, there’s no way Chris and Sarah will admit that they messed up and the kids will feel like they did something wrong.
I hope the fine of £500 - £2500 is per person, £3000 to £15000 would hurt a very lot more. Surely Social Services must take action now and YouTube is an absolute disgrace. They shouldn’t be allowed to message (teenage girls) let alone vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Also Levis have obvs advised her to take down the screenshot of the guys business with the buoyancy aids! duck you sarah 🖕🏻
Also if you read that blokes page they didn’t take a penny over any lockdown, no furlough, no grants nothing, unlike the ingham ‘video production’ family with furlough for fake staff and very grant known to man! Cunts!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
that tiktok of them getting confronted is going to get millions of views i can feel it, must be so embarrassing a video negatively speaking of you gets more views that your content

Reactions: 36
They were called out on multiple vlogs last year by fans and 'trolls' alike for the lack of water safety. So many people told them they needed life jackets on the paddleboards.
She can plead ignorance all she wants but she was told and informed.
A pair of adults, who spend 90% of their life online, don't know the dangers of water?
I expect the truth is they can't claim life jackets back as an expense.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
How do they cope at home with hot water, kettles, the toilet, bleach, knives, scissors? All without signage. Got it! That’s why they let the toddler on the roof there was no sign! Since granny groomer stopped bitty they’ve taken the kids out of school, licked windows in the pandemic & literally taken every risk going. Maybe Jane was the brains?

Hi Bestie 😂😂😂
Absolute Queen! 👑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Also Levis have obvs advised her to take down the screenshot of the guys business with the buoyancy aids! duck you sarah 🖕🏻
Also if you read that blokes page they didn’t take a penny over any lockdown, no furlough, no grants nothing, unlike the ingham ‘video production’ family with furlough for fake staff and very grant known to man! Cunts!
The first part of her addressing it was her reading a script. She kept looking down. She usually shifts her eyes sideways.

Reactions: 19
Oh, TOTAL JOY! Here I was, back about halfway through the previous thread, with no idea this was happening!

‘Take it to social media’? No, my friend (😁), how about take it to social services.

Also, not so nice when you’re not editing the video, are we creepy-drawers?

ETA: haven’t read the rest of this thread either yet so forgive me if this has been said multiple times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.