The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Praise be itโ€™s all over Twitter as welll ๐Ÿ™

and itโ€™s got further video footage of them arguing near the car park and Mr Kayak calls Ingham a fool ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Woah woah woah.
I am
Completely new here. Saw this thread on a trending. What the actual, like what have I stumbled into? How are these people famous. They are just well no words. Does he have his Instagram name as delonge because heโ€™s trying to be blink 182? I mean he does look like a blink 182 reject. This is just comedy gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
There are honestly no words for this family. Your kids aren't strong swimmers though are they? We've all seen the holiday blogs where they can barely keep their heads above water in a tacky pool in Spain. You know full well they needed life jackets but you just cannot be arsed. Because if something were to happen.... Think of the vlog content. People struggle to conceive every single day and there's you, scummiest if the scum popping them out for views. Karma will get you. Both.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That caravan wonโ€™t be a happy place this evening, itโ€™s the girls I feel for, imagine when you are old enough to understand you find out your parents constantly put you in danger and exploited you for money and took away your education to boot.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Havenโ€™t been on this page in a while but just seen Sarahโ€™s stories and knew this page would be worth the read today๐Ÿ˜‚ does anyone have the mans name to see the recorded conversation between him and Chris?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Annoyed me that she's now claiming the guy only recorded certain bits and was rude! He'll no was he!
Also creepy only started getting angry and turning it not when he realised it wasn't safe as still hasn't but he's angry that he got told he's not famous! That's all he cares about
You see him arrive and ask if itโ€™s mr Ingham and you saw him leave and say bye so how does she work that out?
You also see the guy is well ahead of him
Heading back to his car when he turns around because Chris is yelling and following him

Reactions: 22
The inside of an oven looks cosy and warm but I wouldnโ€™t stick myself in it and shut the door to stay warm ๐Ÿ™„ I just canโ€™t believe how many stupid people are out there. I live near the North Sea and you see all the oil workers out doing their survival and guess what they wear ๐Ÿง thatโ€™s right life jackets, wetsuits etc

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Havenโ€™t been on this page in a while but just seen Sarahโ€™s stories and knew this page would be worth the read today๐Ÿ˜‚ does anyone have the mans name to see the recorded conversation between him and Chris?
The videos are linked in the wiki and you can also find them on Tiktok by searching for Chris Ingham - enjoy!

Reactions: 11
Did someone say there was more video on twitter? I can't find anything ๐Ÿ˜ญ I've got my Popcorn ๐Ÿฟ ready

Reactions: 6
To me it looks like Chris followed the guy as he was leaving in the second video and then in the third the guy was going to his car but went back because Chris kept going on and on. Itโ€™s hard to tell but is that how others see it too?

Reactions: 32
looks like he is wearing shin pads? Was he expecting a physical altercation?
I think that's with him being short the trousers have bunched up at the knees, after stretching across his shapely thighs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.