The Ingham Family #172 We are famous, no you're not famous Mr Ingram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, the reviews that the icult have given to that man is disgusting however it shows how immature they are? Icult if you see this, yes I am laughing at your reviews šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Chris had his phone poking out of his pocket in video 2 and 3 was he filming?

wonder what he said for mr K to go over a 3rd time

Reactions: 17
Annoyed me that she's now claiming the guy only recorded certain bits and was rude! He'll no was he!
Also creepy only started getting angry and turning it not when he realised it wasn't safe as still hasn't but he's angry that he got told he's not famous! That's all he cares about

Reactions: 28
Poor Esme what a great birthday she must be having.
I'm still crying over the 'we're famous' 'no you're not'
Also guys we need to slow down a bit the igrams are still recovering from the shell shock of us Scots not caring about how 'famous' they are

Most people would be like 'okay I am so sorry, I didn't realise how dangerous it could be. Thank you for informing me, I'll make sure to get the life jackets for the next time they go on the water. I am so glad something bad didn't happen:
What have I missed!???

Reactions: 4
I think that sometimes these cretins get picked up on issues which are really, really trivial and it perhaps does more harm than good. However, you then get confronted with a situation like this which is so straightforward:
1) You let your children use paddleboards without buoyancy aids. That is a fact.
2) You are trying to defend that, even though it is indefensible. You know that itā€™s indefensible, really, but canā€™t admit it. Fact.
3) You have tried to play the victims here and canā€™t recognise that the guy is actually looking out for your family. Fact.
4) Youā€™ve backed yourselves into a corner and youā€™ve also confused fame with infamy. Fact.
5) You have shown a level of ignorance (if Iā€™m being generous) or neglect (if I was feeling less generous) to the safety of your children. Hiding behind notions of bylaws just makes the whole thing so much worse. Being dense is not a ā€˜Get out of jail freeā€™ card which cancels out your irresponsibility. Fact.
6) Itā€™s a bleeping lake. Iā€™m a strong swimmer & I wear buoyancy aids in water where I can stand up. Depth isnā€™t the only factor when considering water safety. Fact.
7) Youā€™ve made yourselves look ridiculous. Fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
This reminds me of the time I gave some friendly, polite advice to a father who was watching his young daughter wading further and further into the waves on a very dangerous beach in Cornwall, only for him to reply "we like to let her make mistakes so she learns what not to do." I was a bit speechless.
That's great but she'd be dead and not learning anything. Three people have since died on the same beach, all adults.
When did parents stop parenting?
I never do, even with my two friends I go out with doing our hobby (who are half my age) Iā€™m the mum of the group and I make sure they are ok at all times.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Don't worry, folks. Levi is on the case šŸ˜‚ Mr Kayak wasn't rude at all. Slightly abrupt at most, but surely that's understandable given the dangerous behaviour we all witnessed. Creepy was the one who was incredibly rude.

I want to know what the campsite and the manager have to say on the matter.
Leviā€™s Solicitors Firm are not cheap ! their bill will be so much more than lifejackets and wetsuits would have cost !!!!
and pointing out the bleeding obvious is not something you can sue someone for !!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
a lot of us have probably been lectured by an official or expert when we have been found slightly transgressing the law, weā€™ve felt indignant and embarrassed and likely we were not endangering anyone and muttered to ourselves that they were
ā€œ jobsworthsā€

but in this case they were seriously endangering their childrenā€™s live
They are not stupid they just think they are above any law whether itā€™s a by law or law of common sense

theyā€™ve got away with so much they think they are untouchable. Rules written or otherwise apply to ā€˜foosā€™ not them

gormless was taken aback and sort of quiet but when fatty started piping up he started kicking off

the sad part is they wonā€™t sit back and think they should have got life jackets etc they will justify their behaviour on being ā€˜victimisedā€™ and blame ā€˜trollsā€™
whilst their thick as tit followers will hound that kayaking business

They could have played it totally different but no they just revert to type

Reactions: 34
This has just been pure gold !!

They have just shown themselves up for the people that we have known they are all along !

How can you be that ignorant and not put a life jacket on the kids on any body of water whilst they are paddle boarding !!
Now blaming their ignorance on not knowing about the ā€œlochā€ being dangerous !

I just have visions of Creepy roller skating to the nearest police station with his Ifam back pack to tell them about the Nasty Scottish
Man šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Iā€™ve been polite so far on what I post as I never want to sway from my moral compass and be aggressive online. I donā€™t mind others doing it but I try not to but Jesus bleeping Christ who the hell do they think they bleeping are. I am absolutely bleeping furious that they think itā€™s ok to act this way, to parent this way, to groom bleeping children and to put their own childrenā€™s lives in danger again and a bleeping gain. Sarah you are bleeping vile to Isabelle - you undermine her and laugh at her at every opportunity. You stayed married to a pervert. You disgust me beyond limits. You allowed your children to be in water thatā€™s so dangerous even Olympic swimmers wouldnā€™t risk it yet instead of thinking duck, I had better get some life jackets and just accept you made a mistake you be vile, try and and ruin a mans career and talk about laws instead of the fact it wasnā€™t safe!! Where the hell are the social services because this is beyond a joke
Good for you, Steve - get it all out son!šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Don't worry, folks. Levi is on the case šŸ˜‚ Mr Kayak wasn't rude at all. Slightly abrupt at most, but surely that's understandable given the dangerous behaviour we all witnessed. Creepy was the one who was incredibly rude.

I want to know what the campsite and the manager have to say on the matter.
The campsite manager is probably worried about their weirdo fans ruining his business is he doesnā€™t back up dickwipe

Reactions: 16
All the ifam are screeching on the FB page about how he shouldn't have posted photos of the girls on the water because they're not his own children. To be fair to him, the girls are so far from the camera and the shoreline that you can't really even see them, they're just specks in the distance :LOL:

Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has already been said, Iā€™ve skipped a few pages
But how can Sarah sit there and say she wasnā€™t aware of the dangers of lochs?
How, as an adult, can you not be aware of the dangers of water? Especially large pools of it?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Omg I have never replied on here before but after watching that Mr Kayak and Creepy I just st had too!!! So just because they are famous they think itā€™s ok to not follow rules and endanger their children! Who do they think they are??!!! I have watched them for a few years with my daughter when the kids were well dressed, washed and their videos were interesting. Now I just feel sorry for the scruffy dirty looking kids with parents who clearly donā€™t give a damn about them or their safety as they are ā€œ famousā€ and just use them to make money- give me strength !!! pathetic parents isnā€™t the word!!!!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.