The Ingham Family #168 arse of frog, missing dog - the perfect spell for a rubbish vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best send the Coastguard out as they are that far apart šŸ˜‚
Don't be silly. It's just the wide-angled lens making it look that way - that funny old photographic phenomenon of perspectives and distances getting distorted when filming near the seaside. Happens all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when lazy had her eyebrows micro bladed illegally by a dodgy beautician in the original charva palace?

Hope that lady has taken down the photos of lazy, where are her eyebrows?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not quite sure isabelles jeans really suit her. I mean I hate to be rude about a child, and I'm all for everyone expressing themselves, but surely her parents could even help her style them a little better if that's what she wants to wear? I really feel like she's trying to cover up in the baggiest clothes possible bey of her weight gain. Thats sad isn't it šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Genuinely curious as to why they insist on putting their children and most importantly Sarah and her unborn baby at risk. Why hike in an area that an ambulance couldnā€™t reach? What if her waters had genuinely broken? She has been extremely lucky that sheā€™s had 4 relatively straight forward pregnancies, but who knows...Why risk it? And how traumatic would that be for the kids? They are SO self centred and short sighted, it drives me crazy!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
She said she didnt know when the half term holidays were and thats why everyone was going home from the campsite, but wouldn't the girls friends that they made at the campsite have said bye to them the day before on their last day or was that a lie as well.

Reactions: 37
She said she didnt know when the half term holidays were and thats why everyone was going home from the campsite, but wouldn't the girls friends that they made at the campsite have said bye to them the day before on their last day or was that a lie as well.
It seems fairly improbable that none of her good friends, old neighbour friends, new neighbour friends, IFAM who've become great friends, our Katrina, the girls' friends who they speak to every day (have I missed anybody?) have mentioned going away or having plans over half-term or tried to arrange to meet up with their good friends the Inghams in the school holidays. Somebody who allegedly has a significant amount of interaction with families with children is doing very well to avoid all mentions of half-term.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
Genuinely curious as to why they insist on putting their children and most importantly Sarah and her unborn baby at risk. Why hike in an area that an ambulance couldnā€™t reach? What if her waters had genuinely broke? She has been extremely lucky that sheā€™s had 4 relatively straight forward pregnancies, but who knows...Why risk it? And how traumatic would that be for the kids? They are SO self centred and short sighted, it drives me crazy!!
Totally agree with what you have said also with Sarah being in the 3rd trimester is quite dangerous due to covid, she doesnā€™t know who sheā€™s met who is a carrier whilst on their ā€œholidayā€ if nothing else Sarah please think of your unborn child !

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Have you seen the youngest girl is resorting to sticking her tongue out with food on itā€¦. Just sad and desperate

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I had to laugh when she said they were 20 caravans and when they woke up they were 4 ā€œthey all left during the night!ā€ šŸ¤£
No they didnā€™t lazy, no-one would pack everything up and leave a campsite in the night, they left in the morning, when you were all still in your pit.
Proof again that you donā€™t get up till late.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
#169 suggestion
Views have taken a dive, now selling tickets to the birth of no.5

Reactions: 22
Sarah taking the piss out of Isabelle when theyā€™re talking about which order to put the cream and jam on scones.

Isabelle explains her reasoning for thinking that the cream should be added first, then the jam, because she likens it to the way people eat jam on toast. The butter first, then the jam, so it makes sense that the cream, a dairy product goes first then the preserve. Good point.

Sarah laughs at her daughter. Really silly example I know, but itā€™s called critical thinking Sarah! Itā€™s thinking obtained from learned and observed experience. By you laughing at her for the sake of the vlog, itā€™s going to hinder her vocalising her thoughts in case sheā€™s made to feel stupid again in the future.

Unimportant as the subject may be, youā€™re teaching youā€™re child to stifle this way of thinking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Will the real lazy please stand upā€¦.pregnant or not thatā€™s not a well woman..the difference is absolutely astounding
She is starting to look like mama June from Honey Boo Boo. That amount of swelling canā€™t be normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The Ingham Family #169 Sarah usually loves to gloat, now sheā€™s only starting to bloat

• Heart
Reactions: 16
#169 Lazyā€™s eyebrows are missing, Milaā€˜s name is still dismissing, Creepy is off kissing

Reactions: 16
Lazy, you think weā€™re all jealous of you??

Iā€™m jealous you have to lie daily to live your best life not just to us, but your loyal Ifam

Iā€™m jealous that you lash out and bully any innocent person who questions you and your family

Iā€™m jealous you can no longer go to the USA

Iā€™m jealous that you clearly have no friends other than a secret Facebook group with people that donā€™t know you in real life

Iā€™m jealous youā€™re that unfit you ā€˜literullyā€™ sit on your sofa all day, huffing and puffing if you move

Iā€™m jealous that you decided to stick with your husband after he cheats on you numerous times with younger women and clearly has no respect for you whatsoever

Iā€™m jealous the only joy you seem to get in life now is from shopping in B&M

Yup, totally jealous ā€¦.

1623107456598.gif

Sorry Sarah but no, not really jealous :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Good evening Chris & Sarah, any chance you can tell your faces you're happy and enjoying 'travelling'. Not one of you appear to be enjoying yourselves, not even Jason.

You like to say you're a 'family that love to travel', with each episode you actually appear to be more like the 'travelling community'. Not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sarah is so nasty to Isabelle, belittling her at every opportunity. Isabelle gives her view or opinion and Sarah shuts her down when she herself doesn't have a clue. It really annoys me. You never do that to your child unless you are sure of the correct answer and never do it in an undermining way. Kids don't learn or develop a love of learning when they are constantly undermined.

Sarah never bothers to google an answer to any questions she or the girls may have about anything. That is what home education is all about, it's constant teaching and learning. You don't know the answer? Go looking for it. They also never do any form of hands on learning which is critical to home schooling. I'm no expert but I've looked into it because I considered it at one point for my own kids. They don't seem to have any resources whatsoever or go to the library or have tutors. They need to buy into a programme for each of the kids because they have no clue how to go about it themselves.

Sarah takes no responsibility for her own actions. She blames Chris for the cove being a bit of a hike for a heavily pregnant woman but does no research herself before setting off for the day. My partner and I and the kids do these things together so we all know what we're doing and where we're going. Sometimes we stumble upon new places along the way but never set off without an idea of what we'll need or see.

Why the hell is Esme wearing sliders for a day of walking? Buy your children some decent trainers and some walking boots for a holiday like this! What is wrong with these people?

Why do none of them tie their hair up? It would be so much more comfortable on a windy day.

Why don't any of them wear hats and sunglasses?

Why are they so ill prepared when they 'travel' so much?

Why do they ask ifam for ideas of where to go? Buy a bloody guide book or google. I can't with these fools.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.