The Ingham Family #168 arse of frog, missing dog - the perfect spell for a rubbish vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we even call it a style? Honestly I don't get it. She's a pretty girl and she's hiding in all these big baggy clothes. It's so different from how she was dressing on their eurotrip last summer.
I noticed the change start when Leah joined them for a few days whilst they were caravanning...

Reactions: 13
I’m catching up on their Cornmall vlogs (they’re so incredibly boring I’ve had no desire to keep up to date with them! 🥱) Something that has stood out for me when they’re eating at the restaurant - Lazy does the aeroplane to feed Jace, he then feeds himself and does a train noise as he puts the spoon in his mouth. Lazy cackles, Creeps laughs and poor Jace, his little face. He just stops and gives them an uncertain look. It looks like he’s wondering why they’re laughing at him when only seconds earlier Lazy had pretended she was a bloomin’ aeroplane but hadn’t cackled at herself doing it. Another point to Lazy for belittling her children.
More like he's not used to them laughing at him they prob ignore him when not on camera only Issy looks after him I also found it very sad that he asked them to film him doing a good job That's his life sadly

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I've seen a few people on my Twitter feed mention Cornwall today and every time I read it I say "Corn-mall" in my head and I just CANNOT DEAL :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've seen a few people on my Twitter feed mention Cornwall today and every time I read it I say "Corn-mall" in my head and I just CANNOT DEAL :ROFLMAO:
I'm only ever going to call it Cornmall from now on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still can't decide if she really is that thick or believes her lies Still thinking about what she said yesterday about how well all the girls are doing and how more advanced and happy they are since homeschooling and that they still have a great social life and chat to friends etc Does she not realise its all on a vlog? 🤣

Reactions: 20
The view numbers are currently abysmal. Why the hell have they not done “a day at the hairdresser” type vlog of Isabelle and Esme (I assume these are the main 2 characters that would be moneyspinners).
They might even find some new subscribers doing these sort of vlogs as it appeals to youngsters…… surely it’s a no brainier?
They will do a hairdresser vlog but only when Lazy has found the pizza scissors. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can we even call it a style? Honestly I don't get it. She's a pretty girl and she's hiding in all these big baggy clothes. It's so different from how she was dressing on their eurotrip last summer.
Isabelle would look absolutely stunning if she had her hair styled, had a good pampering and wore brightly coloured figure appropriate clothing ……..but living with a sexual predator she probably feels Safer with her grungy baggy beige greasy hair look. I would too. Add to that a jealous bully as a mother, it must be hell.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Isabelle would look absolutely stunning if she had her hair styled, had a good pampering and wore brightly coloured figure appropriate clothing ……..but living with a sexual predator she probably feels Safer with her grungy baggy beige greasy hair look. I would too. Add to that a jealous bully as a mother, it must be hell.
I agree, poor girl, she's just a shell now compared to how she used to be.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Tbh I think it's a combination of trying to follow fashion and also covering herself up to stop Creepy perving over her and making her feel self conscious

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.