The Ingham Family #168 arse of frog, missing dog - the perfect spell for a rubbish vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HIKING CLIFFS AT 33 WEEKS PREGNANT!! KYNANCE COVE & LIZARD POINT!

Lazy and Creepy are debating whether to buy an airstream caravan, which Lazy thinks looks like a slush puppy van and spaceship. She says good morning to the 'ifamaroonies'. They wake up to rain but now the skies are blue. They've been to the shower block and had showers. Lie number 1 of the day and we're only a minute into the vlog. Creepy is allergic to showers, Lazy looks filthy and the kids are a mess. They're off to a special place on the south coast and Creepy will tell us what it is when they get there. This morning a lot of caravans had left and the field was bare. Lay just realised it's half term because they don't follow the national half term. The older generation were pulling up when they were leaving, and they were saying good morning and asking where the sun sets. Lazy will be getting the unsuspecting old folks at the caravan site to spend their pension on Baby and Me shite before the week is out. Driving footage.

Creepy is carrying a sup board bag on his bag full of picnic, towels, chairs and wind breaker. They've arrived the the number 1 place to visit in Cornwall; Kynance Cove. It looks like a tropical place on Google. It's a hike to the beach and the bag Creepy is carrying is as heavy as 2 sup boards. Creepy is leaning forward and getting pushed by the wind. Footage of the walk and first use of the word "stoooooonin".

Esme is eating cream cheese on strawberries and Jace is eating raspuhbrys. Lazy has got a Cornish cream tea. Creepy is wearing his diarrhoea trousers and walks off to get footage. They debate how to do the jam and cream. Isabelle says it's cream first because you put butter before jam on toast.

Creepy is balancing on a rock and filming the cove over a cliff. It's not what he thought it would be but it's gorgeous. Creepy wanted to finish with a montage with a shot from the bay but they're in a military no fly zone and can't fly drones anywhere near there. Bet there was coffee up the caravan walls when he found that out. The walk down was treacherous and Lazy struggled. There's no beach, only volcanic rock. It's difficult for Lazy to sit down and be comfortable and there's nowhere for Jace to go in the sea but it's too rough so they're heading around the corner to The Lizard to check out the beaches. Creepy wants to see the Lizard anyway. More moaning about the drone.

Lazy and Isabelle had a giggle. Lazy forgot to do her eyebrows. Lazy and Isabelle were worried because Creepy has Isabelle's phone. Isla sticks her tongue out and gives us a shot of the strawberry on her tongue. Isabelle was stood trying to tell Creepy not to drop her phone in the water but Lazy told her to stop because he might think she is saying that her waters have broke. I wish they'd done a prank and told him they had just to see his breakdown. Thankfully there were plenty of people on the beach to hep Lazy if that had happened, I can't see wet lettuce Creepy being very useful in that situation. It's been beautiful sat there today but the kids can't go in the sea. It's high tide so maybe sand when the tide is out. Lazy couldn't taste the cream in her cream tea. She says it might take her an hour to drag her but up to the top of the cliff and back to the car. Creepy didn't think about his 32 week pregnant wife. Lazy doesn't want to overdo it and told Creepy and the girls ahead. Every two minutes they turn around to see Lazy huffing and puffing behind them. Esme asked to walk with Lazy in case she falls. Creepy comes back to say they're off to a National Trust site called Lizard Point, which has a lighthouse next to it.

Footage of Creepy taking a photo of Esme. More footage of rocks.

Lazy says its a good job they didn't bring the caravan because it's so tight. The make it to Lizard Pont and Lazy woohoos. Creepy reads an information board to the ifam. He struggles a little to say "southerly". Isabelle gets Instagram photos. Creepy keeps wittering on and telling us about the hundreds of shipwrecks there. He hopes the drone rules are different. He's gutted about the rocks at Kynance Cove because as they were leaving the tide was going out and exposed the sand so they will have to go back. As Lazy waddles along she asks if there are lizards there or if it's just the name. Isabelle says they saw a big lizard scurry across the floor.

Lazy say she saw photos of Kynance Cove at high and low tide, and people were walking down with barbeque and bucket and spades. Creepy turns the camera around and shows us the sea. He didn't know we have proper turquoise oceans in England. Jace thinks his ponytail is coming off in the wind. Even though it's shut, Creepy says they can still say they came to Britain's most southerly cafe. More zoomed in shots of the water. Lazy is going to regret walking down there but is intrigued about what is at the bottom. More footage of the sea and the girls on the beach. The kids throw stones into the water and Lazy kisses Jace. No drone footage so I guess they're banned there.

Back at the caravan, everyone has been to the washrooms and got ready for bed. Lazy has to get schoolwork ready for tomorrow. The girls did schoolwork on Saturday and Lazy only realised halfway through the day.

End of vlog
Screenshot 2021-06-07 204818.png
Screenshot 2021-06-07 204736.png
Screenshot 2021-06-07 204945.png
Screenshot 2021-06-07 204438.png
Screenshot 2021-06-07 204024.png
Screenshot 2021-06-07 202850.png
Screenshot 2021-06-07 203244.png
Screenshot 2021-06-07 203033.png
Screenshot 2021-06-07 203653.png

• Heart
Reactions: 42
My thoughts:

- Hiking 😂 ok, we'll see...

- Why are you zooming in on someone else's camper van, whilst slagging it off, and not blurring out the license plate? Do you want people to show your license plate? No?

- They take school off when they're "travelling". So all the time then?

- Why not switch the beanie to one of those counterfeit "abidas" hats he bought on holiday one time? My head hurts from heat exhaustion just looking at that beanie in the warm weather.

- That's a walk down to the beach. Not a hike.

- Anyone else struggling to understand them all lately? They all seem to be mumbling constantly in the vlogs.

- Please can you treat Isabelle to a haircut on this trip? She deserves one and really needs one.

- Creepy filming strangers in bathing suits. How nobody has knocked him out when they've caught him filming their children, I do not know.

- That walk to the beach was treacherous? Really?

- So they've done no research into where they've gone and are going to leave again. What a waste of time.

- Are they really going to sit on the cafe benches and slate the cream tea?

- Another day of them moaning the whole vlog.

- Of course they only went to Lizard point for Instagram pictures. Again, please get Isabelle a haircut.

- They all need to cut out the sugar. All of them. That's all I'm going to say.

- Maybe Jace is worried his hair will blow off in the wind because he's seen his Dad's underneath that beanie.

- Oh look, the cafe is dog friendly. Oh wait, you abandoned your dog at home again. Least Sarah's alright to enter though 🤷🏼‍♀️

- Isabelle on babysitting duties in every vlog now.

- Lazy said they all got washed and ready for bed... Whilst having something on her face...

- Apparently they did 4 hours of school work on Saturday. You're fooling nobody.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I dont get it, well I do really, they had no intention of letting the kids go in the sea for whatever reason. At the first beach where there were clearly young children in the sea, they wouldn't let their kids swim and said they promised they could swim at the next beach. Then they didn't get changed back into their swimming costumes there. What gives?

Reactions: 22
She loves threatening to out people!
Maybe her scruffy smelly husband should be outed again for grooming young girls and wanting to skinny dip with them.
That twit hasn't gone skating I bet he's gone to meet someone.

Reactions: 30
I don’t think she wants to be there, stuck in a hot caravan while heavily pregnant while the Pylon palace sits empty... she is clearly not happy but let’s be honest they have nothing interesting to share and she has gone several days without visiting a retail park, I noticed she only lights up when spending money on plastic tat. Bet she hates being cooped up with Chris in the caravan of dreams while sitting there responding to Instagram haters whilst eating veggie burgers!!

Reactions: 36
The wifi at the campsite must be pretty bad, Christopher Malcolm clearly hasn't had enough bandwidth to buy views lately. 1.3 million Ifam strong and this is the best they get? FFS.

"Seeing something in the ocean" has taken 2 days to get slightly over 4% of their subscribers watching it. Four. bleeping. Percent.

(No idea why it shows I watched a small portion of the vlog, I think I was looking at the comments - definitely didn't watch any of their utter shite!)

Sad times, Inghams, sad sad times.

1623097587332.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm not being funny, but if you're home schooling your kids and none of you even know what day it is, I'd say its time you ALL went back to school 🤦‍♀️🙄🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Two points following Sarah's Instagram Q&A:

Screenshot_20210607-211533_Instagram~2.jpg

That sounds awfully like something Tattlers say nearly daily about you and your husband 🤔. The big difference between us, however, is that I don't try to put on an act for a bunch of 11 year olds and pretend that my life is perfect.

Then, we have to come onto this comment, which absolutely infuriated me.

Screenshot_20210607-194225_Instagram.jpg

My 14 year old daughter has anxiety, which was heightened significantly by lockdown. However, even though restrictions are easing we both know that she's not suddenly cured. It was around the same time that Isla was 'diagnosed' with OCD that my daughter found her mental health to start deteriorating further, and even today she is still crying herself to sleep and ultimately the shell of who she was merely a year ago. So yes, I could have passed it off as nothing, but I actually care about my children and so helping my daughter - even in the smallest ways - has become the centre of my world. Not that I vlog my children's lives, but if I did then I would put away that camera and focus on them for once, especially if my 'career' is jeopardising their mental healths. You can pass off Isla's OCD as a 'phase', but that doesn't mean that she's suddenly cured.
Mental health conditions are not 'phases': anyone who clickbates them as being so for the sake of a few extra views is utterly despicable. They don't just come and go when it's convenient to you and your channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Explains today abit more he's run of to the hotel for god knows what and neither of them want ro be together yet lazy wants everyone ro think she's amazing hence all the fatness from the q&a I just hope he still doesn't want ro return, stays at the hotel and has a drink we need a new Prinny song 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Explains today abit more he's run of to the hotel for god knows what and neither of them want ro be together yet lazy wants everyone ro think she's amazing hence all the fatness from the q&a I just hope he still doesn't want ro return, stays at the hotel and has a drink we need a new Prinny song 🤣
Prinny Woo 🎼🎵🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They could of walked down to point parked up in lizard village 🙄, but that be to much for lazy , they nice vintage shops , also yummy ice cream , and even visit to lizard life boat, gosh they are bunch of loons

Reactions: 19
Can you imagine the argument that they had when he told her that he was going to the skate park? The latest girl told of having sex with him at the office and in his car (alledgedly) . Lazy must be suspicious of what he is really up to. Is she just not bothered? Or does she really fall for every line that he tells her?

He's made her look a mug again by going to the skate park. Maybe he really did go there but there have been plenty of other times when he's not been where he has told Lazy he is (like when he was seeing H in the Ibis and he told her that he was out skating with the boys).

Trouble is that he will have even less respect for her now (if that's even possible) when he was caught out once again and she just believed that all the recent messages are fake. The twit must feel totally invincible and feel that no matter what he does, Lazy won't leave him and YouTube won't kick him off the platform.

I still can't believe that she wasn't suspicious when he used to go out every Wednesday night and 'skate' all the way from 4.00pm to 11.00pm. He told her that he was out skating with the boys but I find it hard to believe that his skater mates would have the time or the inclination to be out between 4.00pm and 11.00pm skating, every Wednesday in Leeds City centre.

Reactions: 31
What's she achieved?......

Oh.................Achieved selling your childrens privacy, yep that's a life goal we can all aspire to.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Not them rocking up to that first beach with wind breakers and buckets. Fucks sake. 😭😆 Bet the locals thought they were right twats.

also...I.. .Crikey.
I hope you don't mind, I had to have that photo as my stoooninnn profile pic

Maybe they had a falling out and he fucked off out for a bit. Or he's shagging a teenager. You know what big lazy thinks of that though, BORING!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Title thread suggestion:

Poor baby will be an Ingham. Will she ever eat a healthy Mila?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.