The Ingham Family #168 arse of frog, missing dog - the perfect spell for a rubbish vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Lady Mary edited slightly to change the swear word.
Screenshot 2021-06-03 162519.png

TLDR
- The name of Baby Bubs is now believed to be Mila. cue damage control from Lazy and the small business who gifted them her name art thing.
- The Inghams have now set off on the Great British roadtrip carpark tour, consisting of three legs. Standby breakdown services, standby.
- Creepy was doing an impression of the pigeon lady on home alone whilst scattering grass seeds in the garden. Good luck getting it to grow; there's n rain due in the next couple of weeks
- Creepy is still eye bleeping himself in the viewfinder

Hi Steve. 👋 👋 Are you looking forward to welcoming baby Meeeeeeeeeellllllluuuuuhhhhhh into the family?

Let's get this (tit)show on the road(trip)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Can’t quote now because we’re in a new thread but unless I’m very mistaken I think this is how that picture works ? It’s quite unsettling
B11A6256-7188-4771-BD63-0B098B3404AA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Hi Steve! I notice you haven't taken my advice about making your n0ncey son and hideous crone of a daughter in law get those poor kids back into a proper school, for a shot at a decent education. How does it feel to sell out your grandkids futures for a gifted crappy 2nd hand chavvavan?
I can only conclude that you and your charming wife Zelda just do not care. I am embarrassed for you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I slowed the vlog way down and it looks like they're somewhere near the River Avon
Screenshot 2021-06-03 164315.png

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Regarding the homeschooling topic I feel it’s easy at this mo because Esme and Izzy seem self sufficient and Isla seems to do a lot independently.
I’m waiting for Jace to start from scratch with no knowledge of letters and numbers she will have to start from the top while having a toddler running around. I feel that’s gonna be a major disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I slowed the vlog way down and it looks like they're somewhere near the River Avon
View attachment 601533
Must be on the M5 heading south west then? Wales you look like you may have had a lucky escape. Cornwall or Devon not so much.
I suppose we will find out in a few hours minutes as the vlog goes live at 5pm doesn't it 🤥🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Regarding the homeschooling topic I feel it’s easy at this mo because Esme and Izzy seem self sufficient and Isla seems to do a lot independently.
I’m waiting for Jace to start from scratch with no knowledge of letters and numbers she will have to start from the top while having a toddler running around. I feel that’s gonna be a major disaster.
The only reason it's easy is because they don't do anything. Copying a few things from the internet and colouring in is not teaching any of them anything.

Both Isabelle and Esme were the ones that struggled more in school so it's highly unlikely they have suddenly developed the ability or even inclination to teach themselves.

Isla reads books below her age group and thinks a good book report should just say whether it was worth the money or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Hi Steve! I notice you haven't taken my advice about making your n0ncey son and hideous crone of a daughter in law get those poor kids back into a proper school, for a shot at a decent education. How does it feel to sell out your grandkids futures for a gifted crappy 2nd hand chavvavan?
I can only conclude that you and your charming wife Zelda just do not care. I am embarrassed for you all.
I don't come on here often nowadays but do have to say this, back along 2017 time they looked very well turned out. Fast forward they now live in a 700,000 house kitted out in b&m and look utter unkept. They don't fit in a 700,000 house but when they started out with nothing they did look the part. Proves to me every bit of money has been thrown at this house for sake of not losing face probably including isabelles money.
They just play games, claiming house will be kept private yet Sarah as good as says where it is to point a tattler found it. Again with pregnancy, gender and name, they do it on purpose to remain being spoken about because they know most of attention they get is haters, they need attention to survive the freebies, the big headedness. They are utter trash so desparate to be relavant. Malcolm you look a dick, your thick as tit and your a teenage wannabe freak, Steve I bet you wished you had a tissue that day hey, and as for Sarah no words at all instead big fat liar covering up your dirty husbands behaviour. Imagine having Jace knowing he was a prop because its him now selling your tit show. Not long until baby girl prop arrives to pay for your shopping habits.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.