The Ingham Family #168 arse of frog, missing dog - the perfect spell for a rubbish vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I’m I right in thinking jam, cream and scones are done differently in different parts of the country?! I’ve seen a discussion before on what order to put your jam and cream and there’s no ‘right’ answer. Stupid woman trying to belittle her daughter.
The Devon way has the cream sitting on top of the scone, then the jam on top of that. The Cornish way has the jam as the first ingredient on the scone, followed by the cream.

Reactions: 19
I'm not quite sure isabelles jeans really suit her. I mean I hate to be rude about a child, and I'm all for everyone expressing themselves, but surely her parents could even help her style them a little better if that's what she wants to wear? I really feel like she's trying to cover up in the baggiest clothes possible bey of her weight gain. Thats sad isn't it 😔
I would love to rescue Isabelle for the weekend and do a proper pamper/girly weekend with her. I would love to take her to her favourite clothes shop, her try on different outfits and for her to find something she feels confident and comfortable in. I would also love to take her to buy some proper makeup and skincare. Im not saying she needs to be wearing Charlotte Tilbury or Pat McGrath, even the drugstore has some amazing products/dupes, and i would love to spend time with her teaching and showing her about makeup that would benefit her. Finally, i would love to take her to the hairdresser and let her get it cut or styled however she wanted.

It makes me so sad and angry that Lazy is that much of a bitter and jealous bleep that she constantly puts Issy down and takes the piss out of her. Lazy would never dream of taking Issy to her favourite clothes shop/for a proper hair cut/ or even spend time showing her the best way to apply makeup. The more i watch the more im convinced Lazy is totally jealous of her and trying to do everything she can to get rid of her confidence/feeling of self worth so Issy ends up totally reliant on Lazy. She is a bleeping disgusting bleep. I honestly dont think i have hated anyone more than i hate Lazy and Creepy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I’m catching up on their Cornmall vlogs (they’re so incredibly boring I’ve had no desire to keep up to date with them! 🥱) Something that has stood out for me when they’re eating at the restaurant - Lazy does the aeroplane to feed Jace, he then feeds himself and does a train noise as he puts the spoon in his mouth. Lazy cackles, Creeps laughs and poor Jace, his little face. He just stops and gives them an uncertain look. It looks like he’s wondering why they’re laughing at him when only seconds earlier Lazy had pretended she was a bloomin’ aeroplane but hadn’t cackled at herself doing it. Another point to Lazy for belittling her children.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
They're so dumb that they've only just realised that they need to get out earlier to actually enjoy places, yet they don't get out earlier. They must be the laziest family around.

Reactions: 21
Have the scooters/'best thing they've ever bought' made an appearance yet? Would've thought Esme and Isla are both too tall for the kid ones now.

Pretty sure Creepy had a visit from the po-po. After the back to back vlogs of him riding them on public highways, people said they were reporting him, as they were well within their rights to do as what he was doing was illegal and completely irresponsible. I am sure someone said somewhere that there was a police car spotted outside their house and then Creepy got all bitter in a vlog and said "you guys just report, report, report" but didn't make reference to the scooters. It was brilliant, and they've never been seen again

I think so much tit goes on in that house that we are not exactly aware of :m:m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
It seems like most places they go whilst 'travelling' is because they are trying to get good vlog content. Seems like the only reason they visited that cove is because Chris wanted drone footage of the sea and the area around it.. well that failed.. he dragged his heavily pregnant wife and toddler down there for there to be no where for the children to play, no sand, and a totally inappropriate place to take them all.. they were lucky there was a cafe there otherwise it would have been see the cove and turn around!

I know people like to be spontaneous and not plan everything out on holiday - but it seems like he already knew about this place by searching for it on google - but reckon all he did was see the nice photos and decide to go.. not taking into consideration the rest of his family. I don't know if there is normally a beach there but it doesn't take a genius to work out you need to check the tide times before going.

What a great holiday - soft play, cinema and a inaccessible cove.

I'm from Devon and I go down to Cornwall alot. They are really making it look so dull! It's actually pissing me off! It's a stunning place and yet all they are doing is moan! Why on earth would you go there being that pregnant anything could happen! And they would be stuck up a cliff!

Reactions: 25
Cruella? That film is surely too old for jace and Isla?

Who the hell drives to the other end of the country where there are beautiful beaches and sits inside a soft play and cinema. They are not right in the head
Cruella is rated 12A so how did they get Isla and Jace in?

Reactions: 12
I'm not sure what Sarah was saying about being able to "taste" the cream in a cream tea??

Then again I guess she's used to cheap squirty cream 😂

I would love to rescue Isabelle for the weekend and do a proper pamper/girly weekend with her. I would love to take her to her favourite clothes shop, her try on different outfits and for her to find something she feels confident and comfortable in. I would also love to take her to buy some proper makeup and skincare. Im not saying she needs to be wearing Charlotte Tilbury or Pat McGrath, even the drugstore has some amazing products/dupes, and i would love to spend time with her teaching and showing her about makeup that would benefit her. Finally, i would love to take her to the hairdresser and let her get it cut or styled however she wanted.

It makes me so sad and angry that Lazy is that much of a bitter and jealous bleep that she constantly puts Issy down and takes the piss out of her. Lazy would never dream of taking Issy to her favourite clothes shop/for a proper hair cut/ or even spend time showing her the best way to apply makeup. The more i watch the more im convinced Lazy is totally jealous of her and trying to do everything she can to get rid of her confidence/feeling of self worth so Issy ends up totally reliant on Lazy. She is a bleeping disgusting bleep. I honestly dont think i have hated anyone more than i hate Lazy and Creepy.
The sad thing is that when they were younger they were very much pushed into very "girly" things, and now that Isabelle is of an age where Lazy sees her as a rival, she's not interested. The only girly shopping trip any of them get is primark with Nana or left to order their things from Shein. I remember my mum when I was younger always saying if I wanted to wear makeup she would take me somewhere so we could find what suited me best and I could learn what to use. Unfortunately for my mum I couldn't be less interested in make up and what clothes are fashionable so it's not something I ever wanted to do, but I knew that if I had wanted to, then I could. Because I've never been interested in anything like that I totally understand if someone else doesn't want to, and people wearing whatever clothes make them happy, but it just seems like such a big change (in all the girls, but most noticeable in Isabelle because of her age I think) to go from wanting all the best make up, having hair styled every day to what we see now. I also know that teens experiment and change their styles, but she doesn't seem to know what she's aiming for and doesn't ever seem happy with how anything looks.

Multiple times Isabelle has mentioned having her hair cut, but it never happens. They all have to just wear their hair like Sarah, never tied back even when somewhere windy/rainy or swimming.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Sarah is so nasty to Isabelle, belittling her at every opportunity. Isabelle gives her view or opinion and Sarah shuts her down when she herself doesn't have a clue. It really annoys me. You never do that to your child unless you are sure of the correct answer and never do it in an undermining way. Kids don't learn or develop a love of learning when they are constantly undermined.
I don’t know why this has stuck in my memory but it really bugged me: a few weeks ago when they’d just moved into Pylon Palace, Isabelle said something about ‘rooves’ (as the multiple of roof) and Sarah cackled and took the piss out of her and called her a fool and said ‘it’s roofs’. You can actually use both. Rooves is older in terms of usage but it’s still in the Oxford dictionary (I actually thought roofs was incorrect and didn’t know you could use it). Isabelle seems to have had her confidence crushed compared with how she used to be. I think there are other factors but this must be one of them. And all of them stem from the actions of her terrible parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I want this to be prominent, so I am suggesting it for a thread title - I want companies to see this when they research Sarah Ingham, who pretends she is a single mother to get freebies from hotels, entertainment venues, etc (hiding the fact that she is married to a groomer).
It isn't fancy, doesn't sound funny and doesn't rhyme, but it is the truth:

The Ingham Family #169 Vapid Sarah Ingham Supports Her Grooming Husband and Exploits Her Children for Youtube Views

• Heart
Reactions: 74
There are two adults that do nothing. The father who is apparently the intelligent one, slopes off to pack fidgets, mod the caravan or clean.
The mother is either out shopping or filming the toddler... who is teaching these kids. I honestly feel sorry for the children they are being failed so badly but sadly see their parents as idols as they have all these holidays and constant surprises.

The problem is, that is all well and good but what have these kids got when older. Sarah and Chris, are not only disgraceful in their behaviour but are letting down all of those children. It’s a shame because all of them are lovely kids and non of the tit show is their fault, they are products of their environment
The kids Maths level should Epic .... they've got enough bloody Plastic plants at home to count !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm from Devon and I go down to Cornwall alot. They are really making it look so dull! It's actually pissing me off! It's a stunning place and yet all they are doing is moan! Why on earth would you go there being that pregnant anything could happen! And they would be stuck up a cliff!
It’s not even vlog content, it’s insta pic worthy places. I hope the little wet wipe cried into his bitty when he realised he couldn’t get his stooonin drone footage.

Reactions: 16
It’s not even vlog content, it’s insta pic worthy places. I hope the little wet wipe cried into his bitty when he realised he couldn’t get his stooonin drone footage.
Come on. That’s a bit too mean.
You know Chris hasn’t been able to get quality bitty since the fall out between Sarah and his mummy.
No need to rub in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Whats with Lazy's eyebrows in yesterday's vlog ? bordering on Ginger Pencil, is she trying to make Chris feel better about his distinct lack of Grecian 3000 ? Also, I might become religious & start believing in miracles !!! What a contrast in Lazy from before this trip .... 1- she kept crouching on the floor in shops, saying she was dizzy or breathless. 2 - She apparently couldn't wear normal shoe's as her feet were so swollen. 3 - She reckoned she had issues with her blood sugar's. 4 - She was too tired for anything ( Apart from Shopping - obvs ) Look at her now, climbing bloody hills / small cliffs !!! Without Crouching down once to collapse on the floor .... it truly is miraculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think Isabelle is trying to follow a fashion trend like billie eillish I've seen so many girls her age wearing clothes that look ridiculously to big on them but that's how billie dresses all the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.