The Ingham Family #168 arse of frog, missing dog - the perfect spell for a rubbish vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of middle aged man slopes off on his own during a "family" holiday to sniff around a skate park where there are likely to only be kids and teens hanging out? He's repulsive. Why didn't he take Isla? Didn't she get some 'sick' blades last year?

Reactions: 65
I'm not quite sure isabelles jeans really suit her. I mean I hate to be rude about a child, and I'm all for everyone expressing themselves, but surely her parents could even help her style them a little better if that's what she wants to wear? I really feel like she's trying to cover up in the baggiest clothes possible bey of her weight gain. Thats sad isn't it 😔
Totally agree. Also find it interesting that the middle child who is fast approaching puberty (or already has) is now sporting the tight, cropped tops. Have never seen outfits like that on my daughter or her friends. Even the kids call it skanky and have no desire to dress like that. Except perhaps in dance class with lululemon type athletic tops

Reactions: 23
Sarah taking the piss out of Isabelle when they’re talking about which order to put the cream and jam on scones.

Isabelle explains her reasoning for thinking that the cream should be added first, then the jam, because she likens it to the way people eat jam on toast. The butter first, then the jam, so it makes sense that the cream, a dairy product goes first then the preserve. Good point.

Sarah laughs at her daughter. Really silly example I know, but it’s called critical thinking Sarah! It’s thinking obtained from learned and observed experience. By you laughing at her for the sake of the vlog, it’s going to hinder her vocalising her thoughts in case she’s made to feel stupid again in the future.

Unimportant as the subject may be, you’re teaching you’re child to stifle this way of thinking.
I agree, thought this was really well reasoned by Isabelle. But of course Sarah isn't wrong.

Reactions: 27
I think this is their most boring holiday yet. It's not Corn-malls fault. This weird routine they have ended up in, getting up at lunch time and not leaving the caravan till it's getting on for evening, just isn't working in terms of vlogging potential. The amount of places they could be showing, even little things that would appeal to their love of unhealthy food such as desserts and ice creams, they miss out because a) they are too late and b) they don't want to see people. No one wants to see people turn up at yet another poorly planned beach/cove with a picnic that consists of some fruit and maybe if you're lucky, a sandwich each.

Todays vlog will be nothing again, I don't think they will have even left the caravan site again. Sarah talking about baby names (by herself, Chris might do his separate? What fun to look forward to) with maybe the girls screaming around the caravan site whilst Chris was off "skating". Maybe we'll get a 2 second shot of a skate trick as his proof to Sarah that he was really skating.

Funny how all the time they were in the new house he wasn't interested in going out and finding out places to skate in his new local area, but on a family holiday he will happily leave everyone to go and "skate". My dad used to go off on family holidays too (not the excuse of skating but always an excuse of some kind) and even as a child I was aware that he was lying.

Reactions: 38
Will the real lazy please stand up….pregnant or not that’s not a well woman..the difference is absolutely astounding
A bit different to the slimmed down version she posts on insta eh. And no "beauty" filters either.

Sarah taking the piss out of Isabelle when they’re talking about which order to put the cream and jam on scones.

Isabelle explains her reasoning for thinking that the cream should be added first, then the jam, because she likens it to the way people eat jam on toast. The butter first, then the jam, so it makes sense that the cream, a dairy product goes first then the preserve.
Actually, that is bloody brilliant, never thought of it like that. Well done Isabelle. Credit where credits due. As for your mother, just stfu!

Maybe we'll get a 2 second shot of a skate trick as his proof to Sarah that he was really skating.
He's that sodding thick he'll include an old clip of him in Spain last year when he was with the "lads" or on his rail outside the old house!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
How can Sarah not realise that the girls have worked through a Saturday if she apparently sets their school work out for the week on a Sunday? Surely she puts together a daily timetable meaning they would know what day it is?
I honestly don’t undestand how the girls would not be able to keep track of days, especially Isabelle!?

Reactions: 33
It seems like most places they go whilst 'travelling' is because they are trying to get good vlog content. Seems like the only reason they visited that cove is because Chris wanted drone footage of the sea and the area around it.. well that failed.. he dragged his heavily pregnant wife and toddler down there for there to be no where for the children to play, no sand, and a totally inappropriate place to take them all.. they were lucky there was a cafe there otherwise it would have been see the cove and turn around!

I know people like to be spontaneous and not plan everything out on holiday - but it seems like he already knew about this place by searching for it on google - but reckon all he did was see the nice photos and decide to go.. not taking into consideration the rest of his family. I don't know if there is normally a beach there but it doesn't take a genius to work out you need to check the tide times before going.

What a great holiday - soft play, cinema and a inaccessible cove.

Reactions: 32
I done watch their videos, but from the pictures posted here Kynance Cove and Lizard Point look gorgeous! I’d love to go. They haven’t deterred me from Cornwall at least 😅

Reactions: 18
Not them rocking up to that first beach with wind breakers and buckets. Fucks sake. 😭😆 Bet the locals thought they were right twats.

also...I.. .Crikey.
I won't usually comment on weight because I'm not exactly fighting fit, but Lazy is looking awfully unwell for someone who should be glowing at this point.
Painful spot on her neck, bloated, shortness of breath... I would be very concerned about diabetes too if I was her midwife.
Their diets are absolutely hideous. Everyone but Esme and Jace look bloated and anaemic.

I'm not exactly Lazy's biggest fan, but don't know why you are so condescending to her Christopher Malcolm. You were a right moody asshole in the vlog. Who hikes in gorgeous weather with a beanie? I can't imagine how uncomfortable and smelly it must be.
If you think you are so much better than your lazy wife, you're not.

Reactions: 30
"tropical oceaned cove"??

Also Creepy, its the sea and not ocean, it's a walk not a hike, you are not American!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What kind of middle aged man slopes off on his own during a "family" holiday to sniff around a skate park where there are likely to only be kids and teens hanging out? He's repulsive. Why didn't he take Isla? Didn't she get some 'sick' blades last year?
Bet he's been sliding into a lot of DM's lately. This creature shouldn't be anywhere near teenage girls.

Reactions: 25
We had Cornwall booked for the Easter holidays this year. Unfortunately due to covid we had to cancel but we'd spent weeks upon weeks of researching where we could go and what sights to see. We had a very long list. There's loads to see and do but you need to plan a little and actually have a bit of motivation. You can't get up in the afternoon and go out at 4pm and expect to see all that a place like Cornwall has to offer. What the Inghams do isn't travelling. It's escaping reality because their life is utterly tit

Reactions: 38
Am I remembering correctly - didn’t they have an outdoor sitting room last year with blow up seats…. What happened to all that and the outdoor kitchen??? Such a disposable family

Reactions: 37
I’m sure I’m I right in thinking jam, cream and scones are done differently in different parts of the country?! I’ve seen a discussion before on what order to put your jam and cream and there’s no ‘right’ answer. Stupid woman trying to belittle her daughter.

Reactions: 25
And
I think this is their most boring holiday yet. It's not Corn-malls fault. This weird routine they have ended up in, getting up at lunch time and not leaving the caravan till it's getting on for evening, just isn't working in terms of vlogging potential. The amount of places they could be showing, even little things that would appeal to their love of unhealthy food such as desserts and ice creams, they miss out because a) they are too late and b) they don't want to see people. No one wants to see people turn up at yet another poorly planned beach/cove with a picnic that consists of some fruit and maybe if you're lucky, a sandwich each.

Todays vlog will be nothing again, I don't think they will have even left the caravan site again. Sarah talking about baby names (by herself, Chris might do his separate? What fun to look forward to) with maybe the girls screaming around the caravan site whilst Chris was off "skating". Maybe we'll get a 2 second shot of a skate trick as his proof to Sarah that he was really skating.

Funny how all the time they were in the new house he wasn't interested in going out and finding out places to skate in his new local area, but on a family holiday he will happily leave everyone to go and "skate". My dad used to go off on family holidays too (not the excuse of skating but always an excuse of some kind) and even as a child I was aware that he was lying.
And what happens if he falls and breaks his leg? That’s a long drive home for Sarah!

Reactions: 13
Have the scooters/'best thing they've ever bought' made an appearance yet? Would've thought Esme and Isla are both too tall for the kid ones now.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.