The Ingham Family #168 arse of frog, missing dog - the perfect spell for a rubbish vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Sarah got her blood results while they were still at home or if shes ignoring calls from the midwife now.

Reactions: 17
What an epic fail 😂

and I love that she mentioned sorting school work for the week, of course you don’t read here though Lazy, do you!? Glad I could be of some assistance, now if you would just get them back into school so you don’t ruin every single part of their lives, that would be great.
Also, is Chris completely absent when it comes to sorting out schoolwork? I remember this was originally his idea and Sarah was against it for a long time, so you would think he would contribute to some extent. As much as I don’t like her, I don’t think the kids would get any form of “schooling” if not for her.

Reactions: 18
The sad thing is that when they were younger they were very much pushed into very "girly" things, and now that Isabelle is of an age where Lazy sees her as a rival, she's not interested. The only girly shopping trip any of them get is primark with Nana or left to order their things from Shein. I remember my mum when I was younger always saying if I wanted to wear makeup she would take me somewhere so we could find what suited me best and I could learn what to use. Unfortunately for my mum I couldn't be less interested in make up and what clothes are fashionable so it's not something I ever wanted to do, but I knew that if I had wanted to, then I could. Because I've never been interested in anything like that I totally understand if someone else doesn't want to, and people wearing whatever clothes make them happy, but it just seems like such a big change (in all the girls, but most noticeable in Isabelle because of her age I think) to go from wanting all the best make up, having hair styled every day to what we see now. I also know that teens experiment and change their styles, but she doesn't seem to know what she's aiming for and doesn't ever seem happy with how anything looks.

Multiple times Isabelle has mentioned having her hair cut, but it never happens. They all have to just wear their hair like Sarah, never tied back even when somewhere windy/rainy or swimming.
But they have a million scrunchies..from sjien or somewhere . And bought a scrunchie holder thing..useless tat that zthey simply had to have ... So they could put hair on a pony.. I fact didn't isla have
to have 2 of each colour as she loved pig tails..

Reactions: 21
I think Isabelle is trying to follow a fashion trend like billie eillish I've seen so many girls her age wearing clothes that look ridiculously to big on them but that's how billie dresses all the time
She most definitely is not and Lord help you if Sarah gets wind of your opinion... were your ears covered by a grey beanie when Sarah told us all, the other day, that Izzy has her own fashion style - she's 100 and eleventy billion % not copying anyone... in fact, Sarah's exact words were "it's definitely like, her own style like, it's yours (speaking to Isabelle), it's what you've come up with, rather than being like influenced by anyone else" like like like :rolleyes: So there you have it... Sarah has Isabelle trend setting from Pylon Palace to CornMall and back again... honestly, trying to keep you Tattlers in line is starting to feel a bit like herding sheep 🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Am I remembering correctly - didn’t they have an outdoor sitting room last year with blow up seats…. What happened to all that and the outdoor kitchen??? Such a disposable family
Yes they did have this last year! I remembered that too! They also had a different awning last year too, think that was blow up too!

Reactions: 9
Yes they did have this last year! I remembered that too! They also had a different awning last year too, think that was blow up too!
Yes their awning was much nicer last year, he’s been watching too much #van life and gone for a retractable, the bellend doesn’t realise he now needs bloody wind breaks to ‘break the wind’ 🤣🤢🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think last years awning, furniture and that whole outdoor kitchen set up was left behind on the Island of Portugal. They had no space for everything on the way home after they lived for so long on the one site.

Reactions: 19
The Ingham Family #169 - Views at an all time low, clickbait baby titles here we go

(Can I just say that as group I feel like we come up with some of the funniest thread titles 😂)

Reactions: 31
#169 Boring blogs from Cornmall,the lowest viewing figures of them all

#169 No matter where the Minghams go,
They're not as entertaining as Manny Ho Ho

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whats with Lazy's eyebrows in yesterday's vlog ? bordering on Ginger Pencil, is she trying to make Chris feel better about his distinct lack of Grecian 3000 ? Also, I might become religious & start believing in miracles !!! What a contrast in Lazy from before this trip .... 1- she kept crouching on the floor in shops, saying she was dizzy or breathless. 2 - She apparently couldn't wear normal shoe's as her feet were so swollen. 3 - She reckoned she had issues with her blood sugar's. 4 - She was too tired for anything ( Apart from Shopping - obvs ) Look at her now, climbing bloody hills / small cliffs !!! Without Crouching down once to collapse on the floor .... it truly is miraculous 😂
It must be the Cornish cream scones to credit with her return to excellent health and (as much as her previous) level of fitness.
Can I have some scones ????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 606995
duck me 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is someone who is home schooling her kids but has shocking spelling, grammar and general knowledge!!
i can’t believe they’re in Cornwall and creepy is at a skate park at they’re just sitting at the camp site......they may as well have just stayed in a random car park 🙊
Who the feck does Christopher Malcolm think he is! What self respecting man in his forties would get on his roller skates and head for a skate park that's likely full of people in their teens and early twenties on skateboards.

Noncey Nora is at the skate park on his own 😑 didn’t think he’d have the balls…
NONCEY NORA THOUGH!!! CRYYYYYYYYYYYIINNNNNNGGGGGG

• Haha
So if Jace is apparently fully potty trained did Sarah just allow him to tit himself the other day when he cried out poo poo coming now while she shoved him away and told him to wait? Mother of the year!

Another observation I've made is how Sarah gets so fucked off if Chris doesn't congratulate her for another week of pregnancy. Surely that's not even a thing? I've had 2 children and would think something wasn't right if my husband said happy how ever many weeks. They really are a strange pair
I think publicly congratulating her on her pregnancy is code for "another week of your pregnancy has been and gone, I STILL haven't done any extra curricular shagging and can I have a biscuit now please?"

Can't fit Prinny in their car, but can fit Malc's size 7 skates. Priorities.

Ps Lazy, he's probably not "skating".
Note to Self: Do not, repeat Do not EVER check Tattle while you're eating your lunch. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The view numbers are currently abysmal. Why the hell have they not done “a day at the hairdresser” type vlog of Isabelle and Esme (I assume these are the main 2 characters that would be moneyspinners).
They might even find some new subscribers doing these sort of vlogs as it appeals to youngsters…… surely it’s a no brainier?

She most definitely is not and Lord help you if Sarah gets wind of your opinion... were your ears covered by a grey beanie when Sarah told us all, the other day, that Izzy has her own fashion style - she's 100 and eleventy billion % not copying anyone... in fact, Sarah's exact words were "it's definitely like, her own style like, it's yours (speaking to Isabelle), it's what you've come up with, rather than being like influenced by anyone else" like like like :rolleyes: So there you have it... Sarah has Isabelle trend setting from Pylon Palace to CornMall and back again... honestly, trying to keep you Tattlers in line is starting to feel a bit like herding sheep 🐑🐑🐑
Can we even call it a style? Honestly I don't get it. She's a pretty girl and she's hiding in all these big baggy clothes. It's so different from how she was dressing on their eurotrip last summer.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
You SPREAD the jam and DOLLOP the cream!! Who are all you monsters saying cream first 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can we even call it a style? Honestly I don't get it. She's a pretty girl and she's hiding in all these big baggy clothes. It's so different from how she was dressing on their eurotrip last summer.
Poor kid isn’t the same shape as then. This alleged vegetarianism has them all piling on the pounds/bloating them out. It’s pitiful to see the decline (of Isabelle especially) over the past year.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Vlogs are gonna get worse today's will be lazys list of baby names to try throw us off and maybe the girls screaming at the park of creepys cleaver he may add an old clip of his skating to throw lazy of the scent of his hotel visit Then tomorrow's vlog will be the normal as they yet again are still sat at the caravan now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The view numbers are currently abysmal. Why the hell have they not done “a day at the hairdresser” type vlog of Isabelle and Esme (I assume these are the main 2 characters that would be moneyspinners).
They might even find some new subscribers doing these sort of vlogs as it appeals to youngsters…… surely it’s a no brainier?
Miraculously, they'll do one in the next week or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.