The Ingham Family #168 arse of frog, missing dog - the perfect spell for a rubbish vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They arrived at kynance cove at high tide which means after 4pm. Then Sarah proceeds to complain about the Cornish cream tea, the beach, the rocks, this landscape.... I don't understand how they can't grasp that this is their job and they are supposed to actually look like they are having a good time 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The 2 men stood behind creepy laughing at him when he was describing the “stuuuunnninn!!” Cove 🤣🤣🤣
Yet again no research, wasn’t suitable for Sarah, and nowhere to sit, if he’d looked beyond the number 1 rating on trip advisor, he could have read some reviews to see what it was actually like, he’s such a plonker!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What an epic fail 😂

and I love that she mentioned sorting school work for the week, of course you don’t read here though Lazy, do you!? Glad I could be of some assistance, now if you would just get them back into school so you don’t ruin every single part of their lives, that would be great.

Reactions: 34
She loves threatening to out people!
I’m so jealous of her.
I remember when I was younger and used to ponder what I wanted to do with my life and top of the list was always to exploit & use my children in a way that would probably see them in therapy as young adults!
Sarah really is living the dream 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
1 minute in and Creepy and Lazy are not getting along. I've thought this ever since they moved into the new house, but it seems to be getting worse. Chris has seemed really flat lately and Lazy has been properly bitchy to him. Interesting that today he's gone off for a shag skate

Reactions: 42
I see now why she told the girls to only pack 2-3 outfits for the entire trip. They are just going to keep wearing the same clothes.

Isabelle is now just wearing those blue jeans - do we think the black ones walked away themselves after the London trip and are currently living wild in the fields of Beltoft?
If you look isla at the lizard place when there near the sea you will see looks like shes got esmas trainers on they dont fit her there slipping up and down quite badley

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Grey beanie watch:

66 consecutive vlogs in a row (and at the beach, no less):

Screenshot 2021-06-07 19.51.28.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Six minutes in on the latest blog...bottom right...is that an err bottom or flesh coloured trunks?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
With Creepy's track record of taking them to places that are completely inaccessible or totally unsuitable for them, if I was Isabelle or Lazy I'd be Googling anywhere he suggested going before setting off.

Reactions: 24
Can't fit Prinny in their car, but can fit Malc's size 7 skates. Priorities.

Ps Lazy, he's probably shagging someone right now, (with his beanie and socks on, naturally) not "skating".
Malc omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Malcoms beanie must reek!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My lord - tonight's vlog had one of the most toxic and miserable atmospheres they've ever had.

- Creepy as ever just doing zero research and putting his family through crap and stress just so he can have a good drone shot, which he didn't even get.

- Lazy being in a foul mood from the very beginning, some of which was justified, most of which was her just being her usual miserable self. For someone who says they love holidays, she has a funny way of showing it.

- They clearly left really late in the day, yet again. And not because of any home schooling taking precedence. That cafe shuts at 5pm, and you can tell it's around 6-7pm or later by the time they got there. They've done sod all today.

Screenshot 2021-06-07 20.18.32.png

- This moment here really summed up their horrendous relationship. Lazy asks a relatively well-meaning question about lizards (as daft as it may sound), he just ignores and then mocks her like he's some genius (he doesn't actually know if there's lizards there or not, does he?), starts walking off with his true love Isabelle, they then start both mocking her, and then she just stands there like a lemon with genuine anger and jealousy towards them. She's mentioned before how she doesn't like it when Creepy and Isabelle walk off for miles in front. Dangeous.

What a horrible vlog!

Screenshot 2021-06-07 20.21.00.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Just sitting here having a think about what Sarah said about achieving all she wanted in life. And I guess that would come with a huge feeling of accomplishment and pride.
But imagine Sarah flying home with the girls from their first holiday to Florida after kicking Chris to the kerb after everything came out. Imagine that feeling of pride and accomplishment knowing you’ve dumped a man like that, set an example for your daughters, gone off on your own and the ultimate revenge is carrying on with the great life knowing he can never go back.
I get that going it alone is hard and scary, would have been a lot more work for Sarah and there probably would have been lots of brands and companies that wouldn’t touch her even though she left him, but over all the support and praise she would have received would have more than made up for that.
Now that would be achieving something in life. How do you actually compare that to being stuck in smelly caravan with a man you can’t stand, clearly having lost all pride in your and your children’s health and appearance, no friends, begging for freebies and grabbing any sweets and personalised baby clothes from small businesses desperate enough to send them to you.
I know which of those two scenarios I’d rather.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
*My lord - tonight's vlog had one of the most toxic and miserable atmospheres they've ever had*
Totally agree! God they all looked pissed off and bored. None of them apart from Chris have the faintest interest in the scenery / geography. They had a much better time at the soft play 😂

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.