Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Mary

Haha she is so funny 🤣🤣🤣 we’ve all seen the tiles boxes!! She really thinks by having REAL marble makes her special 🙊
We had actual real marble in our bathroom. It's a bit of a nightmare. It cost a fortune. It has to be repeatedly sealed as it's porous in its natural state and easy to stain. Also it didn't come in boxes like tiles it was far too heavy. Real marble tiles the size of the Ingham's you would only be able to carry one at a time they would be so heavy. Also no two tiles are the same. Real marble is also naturally beautiful. Those tiles are definitely not.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Why are we still thinking they took the kids out of school for the kids benefit?

the kids were taken out of school to save on school fees that can go towards a huge mortgage, to allow them to travel at any time without any questions, to allow them to be on hand to film any time and to allow them to babysit sarahs other children once she pops them out.

There is no way any of it was done to actually benefit the girls, which is why they all have the bare minimum of resources. If sarah really cared she could have got them a tutor to check in with once a week, laptops and printers, big desks, bookshelves, maps of the world on their walls etc.

make no mistake this was one hundred percent a business decision not a girls best interest decision

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

ses3711

VIP Member
Why is Esme not wearing a mask? This is the most selfish family ever. Round and round every shop maskless and touching everything AGAIN. Sarah is meant to be actually teaching her children, not giving them the occasional worksheet and spending the day shopping. Teaching is not the same as giving work to do and I know this personally. Hence why some schools employ cover supervisors in the absence of teachers.

If you can’t try things on, I don’t think you should actually be sitting down. Leave and go back to your car if you feel bad. And if you can’t wear a mask don’t go to ten thousand shops a day. There are still so many unvaccinated people that don’t want your germs.

• Heart

Charmball

VIP Member
Isabelle is about 9 months older than my eldest daughter (she turns 15 next month) and my daughter takes such better care of herself than Isabelle does. I really feel for Isabelle as she did take care of herself - make up, nicer clothes, hair done but the neglect and lack of direction from her mother is just disgusting.

My daughter come out in the same teen spots as Isabelle - I asked her if she needed anything for them and she asked me to pick something up. She cleared them herself by using the bits I picked up for her. Sarah is in B&M so often she could easily pick up some bits for her.

My daughter put on a little bit of weight in lockdown. I think we all did but she knew she and felt conscious of it and she said, “Mama, I’m not going on a diet but I’m going to eat more healthily and do more dance workouts” - I encouraged it.

There is no encouragement for Isabelle to take care of herself; even brushing her hair and pulling it up in a ponytail would make her look less scruffy but it always looks greasy and unkempt. When she was at school at least she had the encouragement of her peers but now she just seems to be the built in baby sitter for Jace and Co.

It’s absolutely tragic.

• Sad
  • Heart

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Ok so they film clips throughout the day that then gets condensed to 20mins a day. So this mess that we see is the highlight reel of their day? Wow
Yeah I always find it strange that they say ‘you only see 10-20 minutes of our day so don’t know us’

what the fuck are they doing the rest of the day if these are the best bits?!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

memoii11

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210511-165808.png

What's that? A cracked and broken slab outside the front door of their newly built 700k house?! Shoddy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Redbreast

VIP Member
As someone who dips in and out of these threads (and has fiercely disagreed with Creepy’s vile behaviour & her blatant turning a blind eye to keep the money rolling in over protecting her children) can someone explain their homeschooling situation to me?

My eldest is 14 and over lockdown was able to get on with work by herself (to a certain extent) but still had online lessons from her school teachers and guidance etc but my youngest who was 8 needed CONSTANT help, guidance, teaching and support. The kind where it had to be consistently monitored and upheld throughout the day with her breaks etc. We were lucky enough to have me at home while hubby worked but it was full on even with teachers pre recording many guided lessons for us and we had to execute it and carry out the lessons with our child. It was a full time job; I’m not judging others who couldn’t do the same but as I was at home that was important to me.

So when Sarah says “the girls are doing their work” while she’s fucking about talking to a camera, Creepy putting up furniture, obsessing over cleaning glass panels, hoovering ALL day and playing with Jace etc are the girls just flying solo? Is that their idea of homeschooling? Genuinely? It seems from the vlogs that they are not doing school for much time either spaced out throughout the day?

They are giving dedicated parents who home educate their children a bad name! As that is not home education! It’s appalling 😳

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Mostyn

VIP Member
Kennels next door - fucking hilarious 🤣🤣 at least the dogs barking might drown out the traffic noise.
Somewhere for Prinny to go when they travel

I heard esme say yesterday “most children when they go shopping buy toys we buy plants”
Maybe most children haven’t got a garage full of toys like you Esme and most children don’t have treats daily

Abbvay

VIP Member
What pregnant person (or person in general) doesn't want to stretch themselves out by laying down on the stairs? It looks so comfortable.

She actually looks like she's fallen due to the lack of banister and is half way through sliding down.

• Haha
I think Sarah has a shopping problem…if you can’t remember buying stuff maybe you should talk to someone like a psychologist
0701B619-5C92-4543-9DF8-6B340552B1B4.jpeg
490071BD-8FCB-41F3-8571-57ADB1005157.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

Kitty2020

Chatty Member
I agree, it’s all very strange, it’s the builders job to sort everything, if creepy makes a balls up (I really hope he would) the builder could refuse to help as he’s caused it.
I think Creepy is scared of the builder. Actually, he’s probably scared of most men - as he should be. Pathetic little creepy coward. Trying to sound all ‘big’ and ‘cool’ - it’s only the super vulnerable & needy that see him as anything but a desperately pitiful greasy gnome - who preys on those who do not have the ability to make healthy choices.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

ANYway

As if Creepy painted the whole hallway in that time and put isabelles wardrobe up too..dickhead most likely just touched up (🥴) the scratches.

So Lazys dad is coming all that way to see the house but he’s not going to be allowed in to see it all!! Yeah right 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

OliviaPope

If i had paid real marble prices i wouldnt be happy with 2 spare boxes and would be after a refund
The builder was selling a spare Howdens door and left over bricks, she really thinks he would leave 2 boxes of real marble tiles. The only conclusion can make to the fact that she still insists that it’s “real” marble that’s she’s just so thick and doesn’t understand that real marble and granite is quarried not made in factories.

The day after they put Jace in a van like this and travelled 50 miles up a motorway, the builders wife was in a bad accident 1/2 mile from their house. Being safely strapped in the car saved their lives. Dread to think how the boot seats would turn out.
EA65745F-10D3-4558-BC3B-E4424EF93021.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 48