The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who dips in and out of these threads (and has fiercely disagreed with Creepy’s vile behaviour & her blatant turning a blind eye to keep the money rolling in over protecting her children) can someone explain their homeschooling situation to me?

My eldest is 14 and over lockdown was able to get on with work by herself (to a certain extent) but still had online lessons from her school teachers and guidance etc but my youngest who was 8 needed CONSTANT help, guidance, teaching and support. The kind where it had to be consistently monitored and upheld throughout the day with her breaks etc. We were lucky enough to have me at home while hubby worked but it was full on even with teachers pre recording many guided lessons for us and we had to execute it and carry out the lessons with our child. It was a full time job; I’m not judging others who couldn’t do the same but as I was at home that was important to me.

So when Sarah says “the girls are doing their work” while she’s bleeping about talking to a camera, Creepy putting up furniture, obsessing over cleaning glass panels, hoovering ALL day and playing with Jace etc are the girls just flying solo? Is that their idea of homeschooling? Genuinely? It seems from the vlogs that they are not doing school for much time either spaced out throughout the day?

They are giving dedicated parents who home educate their children a bad name! As that is not home education! It’s appalling 😳

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Can’t get over how quickly these threads are going!

Thread suggestion #164: Creepy fidgets with fans, lazy sells over priced fidgets to fans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Whilst the guy is a complete turd, I do get fixing the little things themselves. If the floorboard is driving you nuts, you fix it. He does seem reasonably handy. I still don't trust that the Cara-Van is fit for indefinite wild camping. Wild camping would usually entail going off road, I don't fancy their chances taking that behemoth anywhere other than a wide sealed road. Wonder if they'll get a new car suitable for carrying a family of seven? At this rate, baby girl will be riding in the cargo carrier on the roof.

Love the new eco aware business. Fidget toys that will remain in landfill forever more. I'm sure you could order a selection of your own from AliExpress for less.

I'm still blown away by the amount of absolute rubbish they consume both internally and externally.

I want to go into their house and redecorate with furniture that fits the spaces. It's all wrong and too small.

Reactions: 19
The builder was selling a spare Howdens door and left over bricks, she really thinks he would leave 2 boxes of real marble tiles. The only conclusion can make to the fact that she still insists that it’s “real” marble that’s she’s just so thick and doesn’t understand that real marble and granite is quarried not made in factories.

The day after they put Jace in a van like this and travelled 50 miles up a motorway, the builders wife was in a bad accident 1/2 mile from their house. Being safely strapped in the car saved their lives. Dread to think how the boot seats would turn out. View attachment 566307
I know I’m late to this but just catching up, the seat they have for Jace is isofix only so this is completely illegal installation, let alone BEYOND irresponsible. Their car seat safety has always astounded me but the way he has been harnessed in that recently, barely even touching his shoulders so loose Sarah has to pull it up when they vlog him, he would be flung out of it in an instant in a crash. My nearly 3 year old still rear faces because it’s the safest way to travel, he will be until he outgrows his 25kg seat at around 6 years old. She knows the facts and chooses to ignore them, ignorance is bliss I suppose but god forbid they ever get into an accident.

Reactions: 24
Anyone notice that every time Jace weed on that toilet, they never took him to wash his hands.
Those pictures on her website for those fidget things are very misleading. Trading standards would rip her to shreds. Makes me laugh because she gets her kids fidget things all from the pound shop and I can't see Sarah spending £20 on 6 fidgets yet she expects other people to.
Esme saying shes so excited to pack orders, yeah cos it's trendy on tiktok, once they pack a couple they will get bored. I don't actually think they sold out, I think they put it out there for effect and they will get a restock in the next few days. However, I've been looking on Alibaba where Sarah buys her blankets and shipping is weeks not days so I wonder if they buy job lots from Amazon and eBay to save on waiting time.

Reactions: 30
Sarah moaning about the electrician being late and gives the time as 11.25 am. She is then joined in the kitchen by a pouting Isla, who she then asks "have you finished your school work" WTF they don't even wake up til mid morning. Are they doing half an hours work a day???

Reactions: 36
Sarah moaning about the electrician being late and gives the time as 11.25 am. She is then joined in the kitchen by a pouting Isla, who she then asks "have you finished your school work" WTF they don't even wake up til mid morning. Are they doing half an hours work a day???
Abs why isn’t she supervising them doing their school work?
Home schooling shouldn’t be an excuse to leave them to get on with it.

Reactions: 32
My youngest is in to fidget toys. We bought several different ones from Ali express 😂😂 she got loads for £10 and the postage was cheaper from China than from the Inghams pmsl

I know Isabelle done the teen and me thing but iam sure she will have her own side line up and running soon 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
As someone who dips in and out of these threads (and has fiercely disagreed with Creepy’s vile behaviour & her blatant turning a blind eye to keep the money rolling in over protecting her children) can someone explain their homeschooling situation to me?

My eldest is 14 and over lockdown was able to get on with work by herself (to a certain extent) but still had online lessons from her school teachers and guidance etc but my youngest who was 8 needed CONSTANT help, guidance, teaching and support. The kind where it had to be consistently monitored and upheld throughout the day with her breaks etc. We were lucky enough to have me at home while hubby worked but it was full on even with teachers pre recording many guided lessons for us and we had to execute it and carry out the lessons with our child. It was a full time job; I’m not judging others who couldn’t do the same but as I was at home that was important to me.

So when Sarah says “the girls are doing their work” while she’s bleeping about talking to a camera, Creepy putting up furniture, obsessing over cleaning glass panels, hoovering ALL day and playing with Jace etc are the girls just flying solo? Is that their idea of homeschooling? Genuinely? It seems from the vlogs that they are not doing school for much time either spaced out throughout the day?

They are giving dedicated parents who home educate their children a bad name! As that is not home education! It’s appalling 😳
It would appear that "homeschooling" for them involves copying out, word for word (as pointed out by another Tattler), sections from BBC Bitesize and then drawing, and colouring in, pictures for these sections. Sarah is definitely on top of their school work though as she's recognised that Isla seems to be falling behind in "neatness and presentation" so she is getting extra help from Sarah in this area - no need for anyone to be alarmed at all... she's all over it. Also, just to further put your mind at ease, she did do 30mins of "read out loud to mum" time with Isabelle the other evening - honestly I don't know why everyone seems so concerned about their education 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Totally agree with this ! I was lucky to be home during lockdown to homeschool my children of various ages ! Yes the older ones are much more able to complete work independently but my youngest needed my support and I mean I was SAT with her all day 9.30-3pm with lots of breaks.I would play in the garden with her and we went on daily walks !! How Sarah can leave little Isla just to get on with it on her own is just disgusting !!
I did so many projects from school with my daughter . I actually learned lots too 😂 But she 💯 needed my attention and encouragement !!

Reactions: 32
Creepy has been very croaky lately. No mention of the recurring tonsilitis either since last year.
I’d be croaky if I’d been caught with my pants down again. Not just by my wife but the whole internet and my mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she says "I've had a few comments or messages, well, loads actually" is that code for "I've been reading Tattle and they say..."?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Regarding Isla:

I wanted to share this the other day, but this ‘Fidget’ BS got in the way. Apologies, it’s a bit of a rant...

Sarah - I truly hope you pay serious attention to this. Most of us are deeply concerned about Isla, but you filmed something the other day that might be a golden opportunity to start improving her predicament. Of course she should be in school, but your misplaced arrogance and selfishness won’t allow that. However...

You filmed her playing ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’ on the keyboard with 2 fingers. She’s 9.
Get your ass on Google with her and look up the origins of the piece. I’m sure she’d be interested. Maybe you would too, instead of just panning the camera back to your toddler.

The musical arrangement is by Mozart. He was composing complex pieces age 5. Look up optimum time for children to begin learning piano - it’s ages 6-9. Of course, anyone can learn at any age, but this is a perfect time & opportunity to foster any interest she has.

If you won’t get her lessons with a real teacher - Covid restrictions may prevent this right now - at least get her an online course for her age. And her OWN keyboard for her room. She needs an escape route from vying for the camera’s affection, which you meter out sparingly for her.

For anyone watching, it comes across that you really don’t care for her much. When your 2 year old asked you to film her (that’s pretty sad at best) you cackled and said no, you were filming him. Isla learned early in life that acting out or being unwell earned her camera time which translates as attention from her parents.

It’s clear you’ve lost interest in her. You keep your middle child close to you when you deign to share face time during your ramblings & for now, she’s lapping it up. I don’t think any of us would be surprised to learn that off camera things are very much worse for Isla.

So at least - give her music. Give her something to develop for herself. It’s been a refuge for humanity since we first learned to bang things together.

It’s tragic how much of ‘growing up’ your eldest has missed out on. All of us have more interesting stories of our teen years than her - pandemic aside. She can’t get those years back. But Isla has a real chance if you’ll put your ego and camera aside. You failed to nurture her interest in astronomy, you degrade what little school work she does, and we only see a fraction of your toxic behavior.

Remember - ask her if she’s interested in learning piano seriously - get advice on a good keyboard & research online lessons.
duck - if it helps - she may be a budding prodigy & make tons of money. Think of the content!! Got your attention now? You can even pretend that you came up with the idea.
Just do something other than talking to the camera & buying tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

No wonder Isla is constantly sneaking downstairs whilst she is supposed to be doing schoolwork in her room, like a prison. Sticking them in front of Oak National Academy, Conquer maths and the odd Twinkl worksheet with no other interaction will suck the joy of learning out of any child.
Either parent can put the freaking camera, Bissell or window vac down and engage with Isla or Esme on that huge dining room table. Learning should be passionate and fun!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh dear, all sold out if fidgets! They'll be a big speel on tomorrow's vlog, thanking all their fans for the orders! What a total and utter rip,off!
Apparently they still have loads left and will be relisting when these orders have been sent out

Reactions: 6
It's interesting to me that they haven't filmed more of their homeschooling.. day in the life homeschooling 3 kids.. etc etc. Is it because they have something to hide, something they know they aren't doing very well..? :unsure:
Whenever I see homeschooling on youtube it's the family gathered round a big table or in a dedicated home school room all learning together, the parents actively involved, hands on learning, meeting up with other homeschoolers, or attending different groups/activities outside the home. Exploring topics in depth that the children are interested in, not just what needs to be covered on the national curriculum.
The kids in turn that I've seen on youtube are motivated, bright, ahead of where other children are at their age and love learning.
I know not all families are like this, but if you choose to homeschool your children over sending them to a public school they should at least be matching where they'd be in school if not excelling.. if they aren't then unless there is something else going on i.e special needs then I don't think they should be homeschooling at all.

These 3 girls do their 'homeschooling' seemingly alone in their bedroom probably all online. Isla seemed to love school and learning, I can't imagine her loving school as much in 5 years time if they are still doing the same old thing.

It seems to me that Chris & Sarah imagined homeschooling their children and having the freedom to holiday and travel, when in reality their travelling consists of driving for hours, parking in a caravan park and then going to bed, then spending time hanging around a caravan park, going swimming and then going back in the car. Not exactly trips of a lifetime, exposing kids to different cultures, languages and learning all the time. More like a couple of twinkl printouts and call it a day.

They'd be better off putting the kids back into school, and then doing a huge trip every summer.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Regarding Isla:

I wanted to share this the other day, but this ‘Fidget’ BS got in the way. Apologies, it’s a bit of a rant...

Sarah - I truly hope you pay serious attention to this. Most of us are deeply concerned about Isla, but you filmed something the other day that might be a golden opportunity to start improving her predicament. Of course she should be in school, but your misplaced arrogance and selfishness won’t allow that. However...

You filmed her playing ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’ on the keyboard with 2 fingers. She’s 9.
Get your ass on Google with her and look up the origins of the piece. I’m sure she’d be interested. Maybe you would too, instead of just panning the camera back to your toddler.

The musical arrangement is by Mozart. He was composing complex pieces age 5. Look up optimum time for children to begin learning piano - it’s ages 6-9. Of course, anyone can learn at any age, but this is a perfect time & opportunity to foster any interest she has.

If you won’t get her lessons with a real teacher - Covid restrictions may prevent this right now - at least get her an online course for her age. And her OWN keyboard for her room. She needs an escape route from vying for the camera’s affection, which you meter out sparingly for her.

For anyone watching, it comes across that you really don’t care for her much. When your 2 year old asked you to film her (that’s pretty sad at best) you cackled and said no, you were filming him. Isla learned early in life that acting out or being unwell earned her camera time which translates as attention from her parents.

It’s clear you’ve lost interest in her. You keep your middle child close to you when you deign to share face time during your ramblings & for now, she’s lapping it up. I don’t think any of us would be surprised to learn that off camera things are very much worse for Isla.

So at least - give her music. Give her something to develop for herself. It’s been a refuge for humanity since we first learned to bang things together.

It’s tragic how much of ‘growing up’ your eldest has missed out on. All of us have more interesting stories of our teen years than her - pandemic aside. She can’t get those years back. But Isla has a real chance if you’ll put your ego and camera aside. You failed to nurture her interest in astronomy, you degrade what little school work she does, and we only see a fraction of your toxic behavior.

Remember - ask her if she’s interested in learning piano seriously - get advice on a good keyboard & research online lessons.
duck - if it helps - she may be a budding prodigy & make tons of money. Think of the content!! Got your attention now? You can even pretend that you came up with the idea.
Just do something other than talking to the camera & buying tit.
Isla playing on Esme’s keyboard was disconcerting at best. You’d have hoped that she would have been much improved by her sack-less mother filmed her for thousands to watch. Her rendition was more suited to Jace playing it on a toy

Reactions: 19
Seeing as lots of comments on homeschooling which all I agree with 100% and bang on the nail . I wanted to add the socialisation of school is important too and they don't socials with anyone unless it's online. if this was a relationship and one in the relationship was being isolated by partner threw no choice of there own it would be controlling and abuse . Indeed said parents are isolating their children and this is ok and noone intervenes or checks 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. It's wrong .
I have just moved well 4 weeksish ago and we have health visitor coming round for my 4 year old wonder of minghams will follow suit. Wonder if they even have changed Dr's etc seeing as all they have done is shop and put tat into house.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
6 fidgets for £20? I can 6 for £4 in B&M!
They just like ripping people off and they are not only making a profit its a huge profit and the people who she is selling to can't afford to buy these toys if they need to buy them on credit. Kids are not really doing this for a school project its just to make more money for her to spend it should be stopped and more proper education done !

'Fidgets and Me by Esme and Isla Ingham, for your safety, every single item has been vigorously used and touched by the girls, prior to selling and dispatch'! 🤣🤣🤣
Thats the other concern as you said they are all played with and not so they are safe it is just for fun you can't play with your stock that you intend to sell on to someone else as that would make it second hand toys they are selling

'Fidgets and Me by Esme and Isla Ingham, for your safety, every single item has been vigorously used and touched by the girls, prior to selling and dispatch'! 🤣🤣🤣
Thats the other concern as you said they are all played with and not so they are safe it is just for fun you can't play with your stock that you intend to sell on to someone else as that would make it second hand toys they are selling
I can't believe they sold out within minutes. This is wrong on so many levels. First of all, poor ifam are being actively scammed. Half of them must have bought those cheap fidgets with the good intention of helping two little girls but in reality they have just filled pockets of two extremely lazy and greedy parents who use their children for selfish monetary gains.

Then the fact that this is teaching Isla and Esmé that they can sell any old tat and make money. They both won't realize it is only because they are YouTube famous and in real world they could not have sold more than 5. It is very clear that their education has taken a backseat now and now it will be pushed back further.

So many small businesses have suffered this year and it is so unfair for those people who work hard to build their businesses to see a chavy Lazy woman making money by selling tat at unreasonable prices.

Lastly I truly feel sorry for the parents of young ifam. Imagine your kid wanting to spend your hard earned money on those stupid fidgets. I hope this opens eyes of at least some of those parents.
The kids that are buying these toys must get their money very easy or the parents must get theirs easy as if you worked hard for your money no-one would spend it like that. If my kids were asking to buy their tat and they really wanted whatever it is I would buy it from the same place as she buys all her tat. It is very sad that she thinks in this way making her kids work for their style of life it should be the other way about you would want your kids to get a good education and be able to move to university and then on to a good job with qualifications and salary, what have those girls got to look forward to?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Anyone else suspicious about them 'selling out' of the fidgets?
I'm wondering if they listed a minimum amount for sale - less than they've actually got in stock. So that it goes out of stock quickly, then causing others to think that they are missing out and now making the fidgets more desirable as they are so 'popular' and then when they put more stock up create more sales than if they'd have listed them all in one go..

Plus it makes them sound really good if they can claim they sold in an hour or whatever it was, as opposed to there being a constant supply and never selling out.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.