The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for your attention Lazy, I have just sent a letter to Vicky Ford MP the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Minister for Children and Families) with regards to my concerns that children of families who vlog on YouTube are slipping through the safety nets put in place to stop preforming children being exploited... I have used your family as a prime example of children who are broadcast daily yet there are no checks in place to check on their welfare and schooling. Fingers crossed the matter will be raised in parliament as a matter of urgency.
Brill I will do the same and include the slave trade working packing plastic

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think this really is the last straw with Lazys greediness, the crappy blanket was bad enough, but fidget toys ffs! Anything to get a quick quid (or £20 plus p&p).
Does she realise that yes it is a craze and they are popular now, but the next thing will come along soon. And if it’s not anything fidget related, that’s the business name useless.
I remember a few years back when the fidget spinners were all the rage, my kids (aged around 8 & 11 at the time) were obsessed, we were on holiday and every shop was selling them, that’s all they wanted to buy, fast forward a couple of months and while sorting out their bedrooms, they both put most of their spinners in the charity pile, that’s how quick kids dip in and out of things, and they’re already late to the party with this latest fad.

Reactions: 21
I had a look at Alibaba (a website with cheap stock) and she paid pennies for those fidgets, the most she paid was £2 for the giant popper one. The rest where 10-50p each. Anyone who paid £20 for that has been massively ripped off.

Also who creates a whole business on a trend? It's like when the fidget spinners where a thing and someone bought a whole load of stock, just for it to go out of fashion a few weeks later. I can see Fidgets & Me going in exactly the same route.

VQ7c3D64NPt6RyBe2zHoo_VvUSeIZLvguk7IS0mRmS4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Lazy knows the ifam will buy anything they sell at crazy prices with ridiculous postage added on top. I'm sure if they offered the contents of Jason's little toilet for sale some idiot would buy it for silly money.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
There called mystery boxes as the buyer will wonder what cost the money they paid when they open it

• Haha
Reactions: 31
FFS Creepy just go get your hair cut, it's not that difficult, he always moans about his hair but never does anything about it. The whole lot of them need to go to the hairdressers ASAP.

How many clothes has she got for the baby?! She's still got another couple of months of shopping yet, surely a lot of it won't get worn. Why is she putting the baby's clothes in Jason's wardrobe?

Everyday Creepy and Lazy say how busy they are/how they have a long list of things to do but only usually manage to do one thing. Get up earlier and get more done.

Reactions: 29
OMG GUYS

I'd like to announce the arrival of baby boy Tattle. Unfortunately there was no time for wheelchair rides or costa trips.

At an iddy biddy 9lbs I am sure he will be fitting into 0-3 months by the time he's a year old - even if the trousers only come half way down his legs.
Congratulations x

Reactions: 6
FFS Creepy just go get your hair cut, it's not that difficult, he always moans about his hair but never does anything about it. The whole lot of them need to go to the hairdressers ASAP.

How many clothes has she got for the baby?! She's still got another couple of months of shopping yet, surely a lot of it won't get worn. Why is she putting the baby's clothes in Jason's wardrobe?

Everyday Creepy and Lazy say how busy they are/how they have a long list of things to do but only usually manage to do one thing. Get up earlier and get more done.
She is a shopping addict. It's the only time she's genuinely happy.
It's all in Jaces wardrobe because he doesn't matter anymore. She's going to have a new favourite child very soon.

Reactions: 26
OMG GUYS

I'd like to announce the arrival of baby boy Tattle. Unfortunately there was no time for wheelchair rides or costa trips.

At an iddy biddy 9lbs I am sure he will be fitting into 0-3 months by the time he's a year old - even if the trousers only come half way down his legs.
Ahhhhh congratulations! Hope your both doing well. xx

Reactions: 8
OMG GUYS

that baby cannot be a true tattler at heart, look out maybe he is an Ifam. Considerig there was no time for backward forward wheelchair or Costa Trip..

Hihi, Just kidding congratulation on baby boy

Reactions: 8
I know this sounds really mean but Isabelle's little chats really are so boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
OMG GUYS

So happy for you Abbvay! I assume his name will have Tfam and Haterrrzzzz as some of his middle names? :ROFLMAO: :D:p
Jokes aside, congratulations :)

Reactions: 17
The way the girls sat counting up that money as it came in was disgusting. Sarah and Chris saying they are shocked it sold as much when they knew full well it would

what was Isabelle boring on about? Please tell me they aren’t trying to make her writing ‘a thing’

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Loved how Prinny barked at Creepy 😂
The amount of clothes are just OBSCENE!
I absolutely cringed when they went on like that when the orders came in. There wasn't appreciation, just greed. Creepy sounded like he was counting out a bidding war.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.