The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know of anyone here can speak from first hand experience but I know that the couple times I had one when I was a teenager they did actually hurt. It made my tongue feel like it was rough and sensitive the same with the roof of my mouth. My teeth hurt like crazy afterwards and used to have bad mouth ulcers after having one. If that was my bodies reaction at about maybe 13 years old (and I really like sour things usually) then I don't want to know what it can do to Jace x

Reactions: 19
I don't know of anyone here can speak from first hand experience but I know that the couple times I had one when I was a teenager they did actually hurt. It made my tongue feel like it was rough and sensitive the same with the roof of my mouth. My teeth hurt like crazy afterwards and used to have bad mouth ulcers after having one. If that was my bodies reaction at about maybe 13 years old (and I really like sour things usually) then I don't want to know what it can do to Jace x
& they bought a box worth! So no doubt he'll end up with another one when he sees the girls with one.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She said what she said……
View attachment 566961

She said what she said….part 2
View attachment 566967

This tit is just sad
View attachment 566972
Why does that balancing plant look like it's doing a gang sign?

& they bought a box worth! So no doubt he'll end up with another one when he sees the girls with one.
Couldn't believe they bought an entire box of those things. Best start saving for dentures for Jace. He'll need them by the time he turns 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The fallout with Jane and Steve happened before the latest cheating allegations. Sarah made a point of saying that her side of the family were supportive of them taking the girls out of school. Then said something about not everyone in the family agreeing with it. They might not have been happy about the euro road trip but it all happened at the same time so hard to tell.

I don't think they would fall out with Chris over cheating, they haven't in the past and since there are rumours he was at it long before YouTube anyway, they likely have always known. Jane groomed ifam just as much as he does, just in a different way/for a different purpose.

They've probably never really liked her as a daughter in law, who would? But now they must be able to see the damage being done to the children and no one is allowed to disagree with Sarah. Also now Sarah doesn't need them to babysit because Isabelle does all that, she doesn't need Jane to drive her to b&m because she drives herself so she doesn't have a reason to keep them happy.
Exactly why I would welcome a conversation with her.....and exactly why being gov trained I would know the questions to ask..... not bragging it’s just a thing!!!!

Reactions: 15
NGL bit gutted Prinny's homecoming wasn't deemed worthy of a special song dedication from Christopher Malcolm.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Brain lickers for a 2 Yr old!! Plus in a few video's back he had a massive lolllie pop!! Everyone and there kids have treats etc but he gets the same as the older kids !!!
and I just cannot understand why they can never just get one of something... an entire box of them!???

Just said exactly the same thing!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
and I just cannot understand why they can never just get one of something... an entire box of them!???
More is better in Ingham logic. More fidget toys, more sofas, more soft drinks, more coldsores, more allegations, more time spent running away from reality and so on.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Just for a side by side comparison: this is the house next door (formerly the builder's, now possibly the lot the Inghams gazumped) - and, OK, this is still fake marble, but admittedly looks more like real marble:

View attachment 566313

And below is Pylon Palace. Absolutely 100% categorically not real marble whatsoever, no matter how much Lazy protests otherwise on Instagram:

View attachment 566315
Personally i think they`re both hideous.

Haha I’ve just been lingering around this thread and on some videos of theirs. At first I was kinda jealous of their new house but everyone here pointing out the flaws is hilarious 😂.

Also why is issy always so out of breath? She’s like 15, and there’s no way she should be that bad at her age.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Still trying to catch up with threads (so funny :ROFLMAO:) but I just have to comment on this.
I'm really sorry if this is harsh, do let me know. I am in no way shaming the kids especially Isla she is too young, more the parents for letting it happen! But the difference in the girls 10 months ago to now is ridiculous. It is so sad, like many have said they have been pulled out of everything that kept them physically active; dance, swimming, gymnastics, even school was giving them a good step count. All the sugar, carbs and junk they consume is finally taking its toll on the children and it's horrible to witness their health downfall. The cakes, cookies, sweets given to the children as surprises for clickbait or ads for businesses don't help Sarah :mad:
Issy should know better, I think she tries to be healthy but how can you in that house, there's no motivation. They've removed them from everything and everyone they knew like some family cult, food is probably their only friend and comfort now. Jace will no doubt go the same way, such an effing shame. (I don't know if Isla's is prior to a growth spurt or pre-puberty weight gain I don't have kids, it's been noticeable for a while sadly too tight suit doesn't help but I'm not sure that's a common stature for a 9 year old girls who was very slim a few months ago)
Get them into exercise classes, get them into school, cook some bleeping veg with your veg dicer and slow cooker, jesus even use hello fresh/gousto if you're that lazy, limit sweets, go on family walks, just do one positive thing for them you lazy pair, you two can get as big as you like, but don't let your children end up the same way, set a good example!

This isn't Sarah, this is Issy recently
Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 00.08.39.png

Isla
Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 23.57.43.png

The girls just 10 months ago
Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 23.55.57.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Looks like lip gloss I wore as a teenager with that roller ball. I’m not sure if we have anything like that here...If the are hazardous I’m sure here they would be taken off the shelves
put it this way, my child is nearly 15 and I wouldn’t buy her one and would be really clear I thought it was a dick move if she showed up in the house with one!

Reactions: 14
Can I just say I find it mind boggling how much they have spent on bits and bats, tvs, sofas and more hideous furnishings etc since they have moved in the house. They paid 700k and are bleeding thousands trying to deck the place out to their standards. I predict a bankruptcy in a few years.

Reactions: 25
My kids have always been sensible and well behaved, but stair gates are a must, as are rails to hold onto, particularly walking downstairs with a baby in your arms. You hold onto the rail whether you think you need to or not. Keeping cleaning products locked away until kids are older is also a must. I have heard too many stories about toddlers ingesting cleaning fluids and burning their insides to ever, ever risk that.

The builder has cut so many costs by doing everything as cheaply as possible.

Oh, and a feature staircase should be double sided or Imperial, not the thing they have, that's just a plain old boring staircase.

Because it's a homeschool PROOOJECT remember? Which probably just consisted of them picking some stock off Alibaba, no formal learning whatsoever.
They didn't even understand that they had borrowed money nor that they had to pay for the product before seeing any profit.

They could've had this ... love the rabbit on the wall! I want one!

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/79105626#/

This one looks like Sarah's already been and decorated, but at least it has a tennis court for £625k!

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/73184829#/
Not to my taste but the first house is so much warmer than the one they have bought. The tree in the back garden of the second one is gorgeous, shame about the wallpaper. o_O

They were so fixated on a new build that they overlooked many houses that would have suited them better. They bought this house for the size and the stairs.

I think a house that someone had already lived in would have suited them better. Not even an old house, just one that someone had already decorated, put in some kind of built in storage and had some kind of garden. The look they are going for isn't unique so they could have found somewhere that was already decorated to their taste and leaving Sarah to just buy her plants until they decided to redecorate when needed. They don't have any ideas at all how to go about starting with a blank canvas. Before they bought the house Sarah bragged that they were getting the builder to do everything that they had chosen (like "marble" flooring) but other than the bathrooms, they have it exactly as the neighbour does, just a cheaper version. They even have the same sofa, in the same place. Even if they do get any grass the garden will remain just a rectangle of grass, nothing else.

Reactions: 20
Kennels next door - bleeping hilarious 🤣🤣 at least the dogs barking might drown out the traffic noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Kennels next door - bleeping hilarious 🤣🤣 at least the dogs barking might drown out the traffic noise.
I’m not buying that. They made the account private, then opened it up again with that on. I’m guessing the owner has read here and is upset about her house being slated which isn’t very nice since she’s not put herself out there like the Ingham’s and quite possibly also had to deal with getting gazumped by them.

for the record, I’m sorry the Inghams gazumped you, you actually have the nicer of the two houses and I am sure you will do nice things with the interior. The issue with the Ingham’s is sarahs lies

Reactions: 42

I went and stayed in an Airbnb recently which was a fair big further back from the motor way than the Inghams, the noise outside was very unbearable.

the landscape around their house isn’t going to filter out the noise pollution. They need bushes, large trees, higher fences etc.

they could also do with some sound proofing curtains.. but instead they spend on multiple tvs. Also with the curtains, for people so safety cautious, why aren’t they up yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.