The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a few pages behind but 12 minutes into tonight’s vlog, I’m struggling to continue to watch and needed to comment.

First of all Isabelle, now I don’t hold her accountable because I think all this is a reflection of her current tragic existence...

But what is she doing? The fashion segment consisted of her showing an unflattering outfit she wears constantly. She seems to be going for the whole, I’m so happy, my life is great and I’m soooo down with ‘you guys’ my fantastic audience. Feels contrived. Makes me wonder if lazy/creepy have pointed out recently raised issues around how she feels/looks low, and encouraged her to prove everyone wrong... also I don’t buy the ‘I’ve written a great ‘novel’ story. She read an entire book before realising it wasn’t the first time. Sadly she’s trapped in an imaginary world- I find her segments insufferable. Poor girl has lost her spark.

Lazy,when you buy that many things you can’t even remember purchasing them, I think there’s a problem. Looking at the floor full of excess. If only she paid so much attention and showed the appropriate level of enthusiasm required for home schooling, Esmes dyslexia assessment or Isla’s ‘OCD’. To be honest the whole section felt sickly. God help baby girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think it was very telling how Sarah got a little beyond herself with excitement when yelling at Chris "I TOLD you this was going to be a good idea!!!!" and then she quickly remembered it was supposed to be the girls' idea and quickly followed up with "the girls were telling you..." yes, yes, yes Sarah, this was totally and absolutely a home school business project thought out entirely by Esme and Isla :rolleyes: No school project, no business idea thought up by the girls, just you finding the easiest and surest way of bringing in ridiculous amounts of shopping money for baby's wardrobe.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I’m still recovery if from Lazy’s latest. She wants Jace to wear underpants so he gets used to them. She’d be better teaching Creepy to keep his on.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Apparently this was the first time Jace woke up with a dry nappy ever in his life.
Well, clearly his mother doesn’t remember all the dry overnight nappies from when she starved him as a newborn.

Laying the foundation for Jace to never go to school I see. Imagine the poor child going into school one day to learn that everyone in his class has gone back and had chapter and verse on his potty training. The poor boy doesn’t stand a chance 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 38
You have to wonder at just what point are this family going to stop. At what point are they going to realise, okay this is too much we should take a step back and get back to the real world.

hopefully before something bad ends up happening to the kids either mentally or by some accident where they’ve been too busy filming. Jace on that water ledge, with sweets he can choke on and seeing himself up and down stairs as examples, how are they not seeing what everyone else is. Call us haters all you want, but for gods sake put those kids first.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
#164 the girls have fidgets and me, whilst Creepy has STD’s and me

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I found if I click on the vlog then click off straight away, then click back on it, it gets rid of the 1st ad .I only click and pause it to look at the comments, which i screenshot to lobby groups about this family. In the last 3 years there has been a huge difference in comments on thier vlogs and it's very clear now that only very young and vulnerable people comment.

Reactions: 14
Oh my god - the big kid - on one hand we are saying she acts like a 10 year old then her latest pic on Instagram (which I have reported) looks like a page 3 girl with all her tits hanging out - you cannot tell me any mother would allow this - I know people go skimpy on the beach but it’s the pose - it’s just wrong

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ingham Family #164 Baby and Me, Teen and Me, Fidgets and Me, but Lazy only cares about Money and Me

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Yeah, Fidget & Me is definitely the girls' business. That's why Creepy was getting more and more high pitched and practically wetting himself over people placing orders.
Those poor girls won't see a penny of all that money they supposedly made yesterday.
Their mum might get them some tat from primark though as it gives her an excuse to shop.

Reactions: 22
WHY does baby girl need so many clothes? I hate to say it but Lazy's not full term yet so anything could still happen!! Also, why on earth would you buy clothes all the way up to one year including a first birthday outfit?! The mind boggles. Poor Jace, he's very quickly going to become the outcast and I really hope he gives them hell.
Theyll be a better outfit that comes out in the next year for a birthday outfit. The poor kid will probably have about 6 birthday outfits.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.