The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to pop by to enquire... Since they have the room now, I take it the prams from our Lozza have been put up now? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

What an utter chav Palace. I'm mortified that I live in their country. Sorry world, they are portraying us brits terribly šŸ˜³

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sheā€™s probably not too far off Karen Matthews level of mothering
Oh my goodness. I swear this exact thought crossed my mind yesterday. After a documentary of Karen Matthews was on my feed whilst I watched their vlog. šŸ˜³
I have goosebumps.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I have an absolute fear of fainting - as a teen I was on an escalator-everything went purple and I went down like a sack of potatoes - luckily enough a man behind me saw it and picked me up by the scruff of the neck -we were right near the top! What Iā€™m getting at is I wonā€™t put myself in that position again so have never been on one since -and have climbed flights and flights of stairs - it put me off lifts too! so madam with her ā€˜feeling faintā€™ bullshit is exactly that bullshit because she would not want it to happen again so would not put herself in that position...., unless the addiction is that bad she puts herself and her kids in danger especially with driving!!
yep totally get you there, 2 years back my mum passed out in Primark and then again in Debenhams we got an ambulance for her and it turned out she had AF and was fitted with a pacemaker, she never went back to the shops again without a group of us, she was so embarrassed, my mum wears a mask as shes a responsible citizen and realises that even though shes been fully vaccinated , others around her may not be , she will be exempt as her doctor told her but she feels guilty for not wearing one, sarah and Chris have zero shame they walk about like theyve done nothing when actually theyre the talk of you tube and the town , skin like a rhinos arse these two

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm convinced the builder thought they were building an office block. Didn't get the memo that it's for Princess Delonge and Co

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You're right. I've just had a look and Luna is quite high up in the top most popular baby girl names at the minute. I had no idea. I've never come across anyone with that name before and I'd never heard of it till Lazy mentioned it in a vlog.
Luna is horrible. Itā€™s like your pets name. Never heard of it for a human. Only a cat or dog. Just my opinion tho...

Reactions: 21
Interesting that they have always been adamant that their analytics show their viewers are ADULTS and they are absolutely not a channel for children (and therefore comments should stay on)

yet theyā€™re selling fidget stuff? And youā€™re telling me thatā€™s not targeted at kids?

šŸ„±

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Is it my imagination or at 2 minutes into the vlog when Esme tries to close the door to the playroom, the door doesn't even fit properly and won't close?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello. Long time lurker but first time poster.
The whole situation about this family really really frustrates me.
But this has to be said....Sarah you clearly read here. You absolutely disgust me. Going around shops "claiming" you faint/become unwell or whatever jumble comes put your mouth and yet still continue to do it.
I'm 37 weeks pregnant. When I was 20 weeks I passed put in a supermarket, required a ambulance and had to be kept in for 2 days and it petrified me to go out again except if I really had to aka to take my 2 little ones to school.
I've just tested positive for covid 19 despite not been anywhere for 2 weeks (again except school runs because I don't actually need too). Chances are I've caught it off my husband who's a first responder and I'm petrified. We all self isolating (luckily noones got any symptoms as of yet except me) and the guilt I have for my 2 little ones not being able to go to school and get a proper education makes me feel like a absolute failure because as much as I will home school them until they can go back, I know personally I cant deliver the same way the teachers can. Its a long period of time for them to go without even seeing thier friends but I do it because I actually care about the health etc of not only my kids but everyone else around them.
I lost my best friend to covid 4 months ago. She was only 30. Very healthy and her anxiety was sky high due to covid. She was petrified. She spent 3 weeks on a ventilator and died alone. Left behind 3 young children. She only went out once a month for a food shop. She properly home schooled her kids (home schooling before covid came around) and still caught it and passed away. Its always the people who follow the rules who get the punishment .

You Sarah make me sick. As a mother I really don't understand why you wouldn't want the best for your children which believe it or not does not involve a "fancy, set for life" home.
I have a mortgage, I live in a 5 bedroom house ,in a quiet area with a big enough garden. I'm pretty happy with that. But even if I didn't, a simple roof over my head, food in my kids stomach's (proper food not junk) and somewhere my kids can get clean etc would always be my priority.
Chris and Sarah, as a parent.....your children are supposed to be your priority. No big houses, no "set for life" bank accounts etc.
The best thing you can give your kids is love, time, support and opportunities. Not a bigger house that you can trap them in.

I could rant on and on but quite frank, I need to try and get some sleep if the heartburn allows (yes Sarah maybe another thing for you to suddenly moan about) and to try and stop coughing.
I have a busy day today....actually looking after my 2 little ones, not letting guilt get to me and home schooling.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
It could be Luna as I remember her saying that they were worried about revealing the name as some people might raise their eyebrows at the name. It certainly is an unusual name.

I think it's most likely to be Aria though. They both loved that name.
Staying along those lines, it could be Lana. People often raise their eyebrows at the word the name spells backwards.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Could someone please explain why the grandfather wasnā€™t allowed in the house.

Reactions: 4
Could someone please explain why the grandfather wasnā€™t allowed in the house.
Lockdown rules, heā€™s not in their bubble, having another household inside the house isnā€™t currently allowed.

Reactions: 12
Luna is horrible. Itā€™s like your pets name. Never heard of it for a human. Only a cat or dog. Just my opinion tho...
Agreed. I feel the same about Aria. It's popular because of GOT, but everyone seems to pronounce it Ari-a rather than the GOT pronunciation Arr-ya.

ETA. Luna is very popular for pets as well, it's possible we see at least one Luna a day at work.

Reactions: 10
A list of proposed eccentric names for the soon to be iddy biddy Princess of Pylon Palace, most entries are by other TFam Members:
Names ending with A (for some reason):
Luna, Asda, Anna, Mia, Lana, Ayda, Aria, Peppa, Chantella, Flora, Sasha, Talia, Maria, Eliza, Cordelia, Azalea, Sophia, Enya, Cassia, Adriana, Aurora, Ariana, Ikea, Amelia, Celestia, Saskia, Pippa, Ava, Marbella (dedicated to the Marble Tiles), Tabitha, Ella, Natalia, Pandora, Wilhelmina, Calla, Calcutta, Florida, Orla, Emma, Elsa, Edna (no capes!), Dolla, Neveah, Eva, Aleah, Porta, Eida, Deliah, Elza, Klarna, Alibaba, Lienota, Emilia, Baby B&Ma, Arabella, Sofa, Lola, Avia, Tyla, Agriculturia, Nova, and Carrara.

Other proposed names, most entries are by other TFam Members:
Marble, Princess, Sweetie, Cave, Cara-Van-Ingham, Crapy, Aldi, Mary Shortle Ingham, Stairway, Matalan, Primark, Basket, Annaar (in tribute to Nanaar), Baby HaTeRz, Tarakin (in honour of Katrina), Primark Morrison Sarah Ingham, Chai, Cash Cow, Castrol (hint to check oil regularly), Cankle, Cheater, Nanurrrrā€™s Pension, Aubrey, Educashun, eBay, Everleigh, Aria Ketrina Nova Ingham, mArble, Dolla Bandaid Ingham, Ava Elizabeth (Tom Delongeā€™s daughterā€™s name), Baldi, Donā€™t Leave Unattended On Beach, I donā€™t care, Manny Ho Ho Ingham, Lazy, Aimee (or Amie), Patatas Bravas, Luna Alissa Sarah Ingham (LASI for short), Lacey, IFamForever, Ali (in honour for Alibaba and Me Tat), Orange Twirl, Asbo, Eadie, Fake Marble Bragger Ingham and to conclude this...WhereHasPrinnyGone?

Thank you TFam Members for all your co-operation, The Ingham Lurkers Society, The Ingham Family Ltd and The Isla Ingham Foundation will announce the name of Iddy Biddy Number 4 very soon. There is no fixated date but whilst you await the results (could be at 5pm or later), please exit from the main entrance of the Chavavan, for the Party Bag that includes a Prinny Woo Too and some Home Educashun Worksheets, you must pay Ā£40 to Granny Troll. The money will be going to The Chavavanā€™s Life Association and will fund many more van-life trips of Breakdowns and Courtyard Floors. No, you cannot have a refund. Hell No, you cannot have more Orange Twirls, thereā€™s a shortage locally and Lazy cannot spare anymore. If you have a complaint, thereā€™s a tissue in the bag with a threat scribbled out by Creepy and a number to Leviā€™s and The Gmail Police. Yes, the copy of Lazyā€™s 2019 bestselling book ā€œEf Ah Wan Ah Burgur Foh Ma Teaye, Ahā€™ll Ave Ah Bugur Foh Mah Teaye, My Familyā€™s Ordeal With The Haturz and Other Agricultural Thingsā€ is free. To open the book and read though, thatā€™s a Ā£25 charge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sienna Tegan Ursula Naomi Nova Iris Nadia
Chrisā€™s thrown his selection into the ring for new money maker name šŸ˜‰,
heā€™s being a renegade with six middle names šŸ¤ŸšŸ¤Ÿ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
okey you all comes up with some good names. But my favourite ones are "the no wai it is that one" names

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.