Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

It's me

Iconic Member
So I was reminded tonight than in January of this year, I wrote a comment on their YouTube video when they were ‘clearing’ out the old house, and they still had coats on the coat hooks by the front door like they had evacuated in the middle of the night. Sarah also made a comment how she can’t believes she has so much stuff. My response was that how can she not? All she bloody does is shop. I received a lovely response back from Christ Ingham himself. Some of you may remember the vlog in January where Chris started it looking down beaten and saying how words hurt, this was then.

I think it’s quite funny reading after everything this year.

The Ingham Family
55 minutes ago
I normally wouldn't dream of replying to comments like this. But I find myself so enraged by your ignorantly spoken comments that I feel the need to defend myself. Number 1. How would you know what we have "dumped in our old home?" we showed nothing of our old home in this video other that a brief shot in the door way at a pile of coats that are old, don't fit and are being donated to charity and then a shot in the kitchen. So how would you know what we have "dumped". Your comment is completely presumptuous and inaccurate. We have taken a period of time to move fully our of our old home, mainly because we are in contract with the rental agreement until June this year. So we cannot move out and fully leave the house before then. Plus a reason right now that I cannot disclose as it is confidential, but it will be revealed in time and it is nothing to do with anything your are inferring in your comment. Not to mention the fact that we needed this time to be able to move out and into our new home. You have no idea the level of commitment and time it takes to run a channel like this full time every single day. I don't sleep, nor get to come to bed like normal person with their spouse on a night time. That is my choice though, and I am forever grateful for everything that this lifestyle has brought our family but it also comes with huge sacrifices. We don't have time to do anything on a day time other than look after our family and make sure our children are happy, and run this channel. You couldn't even imagine the level of pressure and commitment it takes to do this daily.

2. Over spoiling our children for views!! JEEZ! This channel is a real as it gets. We don't use clickbait and we don't do things for views. We just film our lives and whatever happens in them. Clickbait is when you have a thumbnail and title that is completely irrelevant to the video content. None of that you will ever find here. I might be good at branding and advertising our videos but that is NOT clickbait. Our children are the most grounded, respectful and grateful children you will ever meet. NOT ONE reaction to anything we ever surprise them with is FAKE! Which is clear to see from watching the videos. You can't fake or force that level of excitement. And we would never ask our children to do anything fake or forced for views! Thats not who we are. And if you had been following our family for a while you would know that. Your comment about our channel being aimed mostly towards children is also heavily innacurate. Its a family channel, showcasing our FAMILY lives. The majority of our audience is actually 18 - 25 years, followed by 25 - 35. Younger people like to comment and get more involved on that side of social media where as adults don't tend to do so as much. But just because the majority of comments are from a younger audience, doesn't mean they are the majority watching. Again a comment made in ignorance.

What presents that our children have ever received have gone into a box and dumped at our "other home" to be forgotten about?! Please enlighten me because thats never happened. Again a false comment made in complete ignorance. The sad thing about doing this as a career is that if you are lucky enough to be successful at it, then obviously your life and lifestyle changes. Just as if someone who owned a small business, that suddenly became a large business. Or someone who got that promotion at work. You wouldn't continue living the way you did before your promotion or before your business was successful. You would enjoy your life with what you earn because you work very hard for it. And thats your right to do so. So why just because we showcase our lives does that mean we are not allowed to live them? Its very sad that people can love you so much when you start doing this, and root for your family to become successful. Then when they do people just want to tear you down. Like I said above this is a REAL CHANNEL. We will never fake it for camera. And so unfortunately if you don't like us, because this is us, as real as it gets. Then don't watch. But don't write comments that are ignorant and full of inaccurate statements about presumptions you have made about our lives. Not at all based on fact.
I would say you hit a raw nerve there with your comment!

Reactions: 24

Hatshepsut

How bloody embarassing! What's the male equivalent of "mutton dressed as lamb"? You're in your thirties, Chris!
My mum used to say ‘Old goat in kid’s clothing’ for men who wouldn’t dress and act their age.
Maybe more apt than ever for this pathetic pervy prick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

SarahGard83

VIP Member
It's actually quite concerning when you look at the list of people Chris is following on Instagram. The vast majority are children. Young girls. It's wrong

Bambam

My Daughter breaks up next Wed and has end of term tests to get done by then, she is the same age as Issy so I'm assuming it's the same kind of thing for most year 8's which is why I'd never take my Daughter out of school when she is due to be assessed on what she has learnt that term.
Yes there have been tests and projects to hand in at Isabelle's school...what is the point in putting them in private school when they are missing it for holidays & appointments. Surely the 16 weeks they get off throughout the year is enough ???????

Zelda18

VIP Member
Islas won’t have though - no way would a state school permit two term time holidays in two weeks

Given they go on about how Esme struggles academically I think it’s incredibly selfish to have her missing her education, and it’s a poor school to “permit” her absence as well (if they ever did permit as we know that woman is a compulsive liar)
Absolutely! My youngest daughter is autistic and is currently only working at year two curriculum as opposed to year 5. If she had this amount of days off it would severely impact her learning and push her further behind. I’m constantly worrying for her future as I have to apply for a secondary school place next year and whatever I choose I know she will struggle. If children are truly ill then this cannot be helped, however purposely taking any of them out of school simply for holidays is incredibly selfish.

And let’s face facts, this holiday was for Sarah not the kids. She already made a video earlier in the year talking about all the places she’d love to go. Even Australia wasn’t really a treat for Isabelle’s birthday.

Talking of Isabelle, surely she will be choosing her options soon and year 9 she will be working towards GCSE’s.
I suppose Sarah will just say those are not important either
We all know she didn’t need brains to succeed. She just married a complete nonce, exploits her kids, has a baby for views, all the while being a foul mouthed, lazy bitch of a parent!

Lady in Wales

People of his disposition are devious and will go to any length to continue to do what he's doing. If he wants to carry on doing it, he will find a way!

Would it therefore be worth this thread being made private, so we can still discuss but not pre-empt him in anyway if he's reading here? We want to be a few steps ahead, instead of allowing him to be. I'm new here and don't want to step on anyone's toes, it's just a suggestion and I won't take offence if others don't agree.

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I watched Santa walk past a line of about 20 kids yesterday from the back of his grotto and go towards the public toilet.

It restored my faith in the magic of Christmas ??

I live for moments like this.
That Santa cost about a fiver with a random piece of plastic gifted at the end.
For a few grand I’d want Santa to fly me home in his sleigh and pull into a McDonald’s drive through at least once.
I don’t want “one of seven” Santa’s shaking my hand and sticking me on his lap.
(Calm down Chris)

I want full on one on one, transportation, air miles, and at least a malteser reindeer McFlurry and a regular fries.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Cannot believe how low their views are on latest vlog.
Serves them right!
Haha they’re tanking! I really hope that’s down to them going to Dubai and the amount of awareness it helped raise. Like the Mary Shortle competition - just more chance to spread awareness. They really are between a rock and a hard place - desperate for money, but everything they try will result in more people knowing what he’s done and cost them viewers, potential sponsors and freebies.

Oh, just in case Lazy is reading (I know she’ll be busy getting her hair done etc for today’s bridesmaid appearance) - 44k views against 1.1m subscribers is rate of 4%. By comparison, Unique Family (Smug Sarah) is getting 125%! Have a lovely day ?

Reactions: 22

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She also mentions in one of Sarah says videos that her mum never really showed much love. I mean she was in a physically abusive relationship, now she’s in an emotionally abusive one. Might take her a while to say enough is enough.

If Sarah and the word “abusive” are being used in the same sentence she most definitely the one behind the abuse, not the victim.
Her mum was emotionally abusive ?Isabelle’s dad was abusive ? in her narrative everyone is to blame but Sarah herself. All people who can’t defend themselves or don’t have a platform to defend themselves.

She’s just as much to blame as he is in all this.
She allowed it to happen, allowed it to continue and even now has done nothing to protect her daughters or the girls who watch them.

He’s an utter scumbag but she’s no better.
She’s no shrinking violet I’m sure she’s been fine with him cheating and messing around behind her back from day one, once she has the security of being in a relationship.
Neither act like they’re in love.
It’s a business arrangement from the looks of it.
ATM Ingham is the bandaid baby used to deflect the sudden “fame” Chris found himself getting. ?

I assume Sarah went out to bag a new “daddy” for Isabelle and whoever she found would do.
Just my opinion but she’s done nothing to make me feel otherwise.
They’re two sides to the same coin now.

Lady in Wales

For anyone that thinks that Sarah is controlled, manipulated, downtrodden etc., her pig headed rant at the end of today's vlog just goes to prove what a selfish, spiteful and self centred madam she really is! Trying to justify taking her kids out of school AGAIN is disgusting!! I hope they turn them away at the bloody door and they have to get the next plane home!

• Heart
Looks like a lot of people on here, myself included, will be eating humble pie pretty soon if this turns out to be true. View attachment 2906

I’d put money on it going either in the skip, or straight to resale if it’s boxed.
This is utter nonsense. If his phone was hacked, Jess would have received a legal letter and Chris would have had her videos taken down by now. Plus, the hacker wouldn't have known all the details Chris sent that night. This tweet is from a silly IFAM teen.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I couldn't watch all of Sarah's rant at the end but the bit I did see left me so angry.

Children are small for such a small amount of time and yes one/two holidays a year to make memories is lovely if you can afford it but children also need to make their own memories. They need playdates, sleepovers ect they need a chance to just be children. Some of my best memories as a kid is playing out side with my friends till the street lamps came on or playing over the park, having grass fights or seeing who could climb the tree the highest. Children need experiences like this to grow and develop.

They don't need to be dragged around every country in the world to visit the beach and a shopping centre. If they did more cultural things on holiday I'd be more forgiving of them but they don't, it's always them same.

I have two godchildren as I've mentioned before, they're 4 and 2 neither of them have been on holiday, not even to a caravan park but they don't care because there Mum takes them out to the farm or soft play. They also do alot of free stuff like the park, a walk in the woods, the beach ect and they couldn't be more grateful for these little outings and they get so excited about telling me about there 'adventures'. Their Mum also spends alot of time indoors with them doing crafts ect. Children don't need a whole load of money spent on them, they just need love, a cosy bed and food to be happy and feel safe and loved.

These 3 girls are going to grow up to feel the world owes them something and it doesn't! They're all in for a massive shock when this all comes crashing down!

Sorry if this is long and doesn't make sense, I'm just so angry at the whole situation!

Reactions: 21

Tublet83

VIP Member
I see creepy’s brother has bought a puppy with his Sarah look a like girlfriend. Puppy is named bellaboo - after one of chris’s victims?! You can’t make this stuff up ?

whatamess123

VIP Member
Does he actually have something wrong with his mouth?! It just looks so weird. He is just so ugly, I can't believe anyone would sleep with him :sick:
View attachment 3128

I also had a nose through Lazy's brothers Facebook page and saw the comment below from Lazy..... If working hard is getting up at lunchtime, popping to the shops and going back to bed again whilst your husband cleans the house and runs around after the kids then yes Lazy you do work super hard!! She's deluded. What does she actually do that can be classed as work? She doesn't even edit the vlogs.

View attachment 3129
"Works hard for her money"!! That`s the biggest laugh i`ve had this week!! Sarah ,exploiting your kids ,whilst sitting on your backside ,doesn`t equate to "working hard"!/Oh and i`d love you to approach a homeless person and let them know your views on their circumstances.They`d possibly lump you one!.Patronising c*w!! Try doing an actual job ,where you rise from your pit before noon ,have to clean up/sort the kids out before leaving the house ,then rush home to prepare and cook a meal for your family ,after a long commute/drive ,then start over again for the next day."Inspiration"?? You`re an insult to the average wife and mother who really DO manage a hard days slog ,whether pregnant/sick ,or just dog tired!.The day youtube "wakes up" and sees you and your grubby hubby for who/what you are ,can`t come quick enough for me!!.
Also i hope you`re putting aside money for the tax man "love" ,`cos it isn`t all a "free ride" ,and much as you like to boast about what you can claim ,there`s alot you have to contribute towards also. Merry Christmas ,you miserable manipulative excuse for a woman!

sAvia

Haha, we made it onto the latest Unique Fam! (Smug Sarah) vlog! She talks about how Sarah is selling bits and bats on facebook right at the end of the vlog and shows us here on tattle talking about it.
Hello Smug Sarah, sorry I don't know your actual name but I think you are hilarious! :D

moimoi

VIP Member
I did have a giggle at the ‘delicious’ birthday dinner. Rubbery mac and cheese, a potato waffle thing (?) and a bit of chicken. Keep living ur best life hun.

B95516BA-EDA0-43C5-878F-8ACF72CE95B5.jpeg

Last edited: