Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FishFlaps

Why the heck has no one head butted this prick in the area where he lives? I dont condone violence but he needs a good kicking.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Chris-Ming-ham

People of his disposition are devious and will go to any length to continue to do what he's doing. If he wants to carry on doing it, he will find a way!

Would it therefore be worth this thread being made private, so we can still discuss but not pre-empt him in anyway if he's reading here? We want to be a few steps ahead, instead of allowing him to be. I'm new here and don't want to step on anyone's toes, it's just a suggestion and I won't take offence if others don't agree.
When the time comes (i.e after they announce a meet and greet) I was thinking something along the lines of this...

I ask people to DM me, invite to a WhatsApp group (or FB group?) for discussion/planning for the protest. Keeps it simple, focused and away from the forum?

Hope this is allowed as a post. If not, apologies, admin I'm not aware of this being against any forum rules.

Reactions: 27

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I hate the way Sarah thinks that making memories means lavish holidays. I've a 12 year old and a 10 year old. The only holiday they've had abroad was Disneyland Paris 5 years ago. We do UK holidays but not every year as we just can't afford it during holiday times. Does this mean we've not made memories for ourselves or our children? Of course it doesn't. We've memories of rainy day indoor picnics, hours spent at the table making homemade Christmas decorations, Saturday evening games night etc. Memories start at home.

Hatshepsut

Poor Isabelle imagine as a 13 year old having to stand in the street that you live on filming your dad playing on his skates. It’s like a total role reversal.
We all know he’s bought that pole thing because even the skating boys don’t want him around anymore. The last time he went with Izzy they left pretty sharpish, under the guise of her feeling ill. More likely they told him to sod off.
Did Creepy say Izzy had gone to her Therapy? Seems strange it being on a Sunday.
When the only clickbait you can muster is your greedy wife stuffing her face with chocolate it’s pretty obvious that
you’ve got Jack Shit.

I don’t want to sound unkind, but they take their children out of school, and Isabelle seems to struggle reading some of the easiest of words when reading the many surprise reveals... why would you risk your child falling behind even a little bit? I’d love to take my kids to Lapland but will not take them out of school to do it, I’d rather pay the extra than risk them falling behind!

Bambam

( couldn’t bring myself to watch the vlog). So what did Sarah do that was so bad? Pig out on all the advent chocolates? Wouldn’t that be a normal pregnancy craving?
What a stupid title for a vlog
What she did that was really bad was allegedly eating the whole advent calendar (apart from box of the 24th as that would be totally wrong ?) Can you believe Chris caught her??!! It was so funny and really naughty that she laughed like a hyena at herself!!!! ? It turns out galaxy is her favourite chocolate..but then says cadburys is her total favourite as is Lindor. She is an absolute card!!! Super super funny and naughty!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 26

Bambam

Just gonna drop in here again about the school thing: I went to a school a lot like Izzy and Esme’s and it is 100% possible that a headteacher did say that they would get more from a trip than from the last 4 days of term. I missed the end of a Christmas term to go away once and our head said the exact same thing. They don’t encourage missing school, but when it is rounds of Christmas parties and assemblies they don’t mind.

Still doesn’t make it right. Just maybe not an out and out lie.
I know both Heads of their schools. I can categorically say they would not have said that!!

sAvia

Sometimes it can be more fun knowing they can see, though!!
I know right? How often do you get to post something knowing that celebrities will definitely read it?!
JUST KIDDING SARAH AND CHRIS! You're not even a tiny bit of a celebrity!
#prank #funnyprank #bestprankever #omgsupersurpriseprank #surpriseprank #fooledyou #nandos

Hatshepsut

Thread suggestion:-
#17 Watch Lazy Start To Whine As Views And Subs Decline, More Selling Stuff Online.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
This is why 12 year olds shouldn't be on Instagram though. I'm not placing the blame on the kids, as it's ultimately the disgusting sexual predators fault... But so many kids are on social media with no parental supervision. Very worrying. It allows predators like Chris to get away with his actions.

It's all happening again, it seems. He's back on social media and up to his old tricks. It's only a matter of time before he gets caught, surely. What kind of man would be following 12 year olds on social media, whilst on a holiday of a lifetime with his wife and kids?

Weird. Just so wrong on so many levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Looking at the SS comment,
Twitter and GG and Tattle and Instagram shouldn’t be the ones contacting services.
I’m not saying don’t, not my place to say either way, I’m saying it shouldn’t be down to strangers who watch their vlogs.

Where the foook are the kids teachers when all this is going on, where are Isabelle’s biological grandparents? She must have other family members, her dad ffs.

I don’t care what their access arrangements are if I wasn’t allowed access to my daughter, and I knew she was living with this scumbag, going to Australia, Dubai, whatever other country they’ve run off to since the summer, you would have to drag me off the back of the plane and if you did I’d be begging my parents to go and see her as much as possible.
Why do strangers seem to care more than the people related to these kids, Isabelle especially
I try not to rant about people we don’t know and circumstances we don’t know but it’s hard not to judge at this point

@GiggleBee
I find it so difficult to watch Isla, she acts like a toddler it’s really kinda weird

Reactions: 25

GeorgiaLucy

I’m actually wandering why these young girls/women would actually post pictures of themselves like this in the first place.
Are they trying to attract pervs?
Just so you're aware what you're doing is called victim blaming. What someone wears or posts doesn't make them to blame for perverts, it's like the case in Ireland that's been on the news as a rape charge was dropped because the girl was wearing a thong and many have been protesting about how unfair that is. No one asks for it, no matter what they wear, especially young girls from greasy disgusting Chris.

Reactions: 24

Kjfrzr

I've just found this forum and I think I've found my people.
Someone needs to save these children. I feel so sorry for all of them, especially Isabelle. No wonder shes in therapy. In the video posted upthread re. Lazy's non-explanation about it. She made sure to point out that "it's not because of me or Creepy." Of course it is. She is a victim of emotional abuse. And she's seen everything that has been going on online with creepy with her own eyes. School must be a nightmare. Shes also kept away from her other family and and never seems to see any friends. She just seems so sad in every video I see nowadays. My girls loved watching them until recently. I love to hate watch. Glad to see their views dropping. Lets hope their channel fails and the girls can have some sort of normal childhood.
I watched a few if their early blogs this morning and they were so different. The kids were happy and Lazy seemed somewhat human.
Absolutely dreadful people.

Vlogs* not blogs

Tricham

Chatty Member
I can't believe they went on Honeymoon when Sarah's mum was dying! I myself put my Honeymoon on hold as my dad was dying of cancer. We didn't even book it until after as we didn't want to risk it, and of course we wouldn't enjoy ourselves. You want all the time with them that you can get at that stage. He died 4 months after our wedding day. We went on Honeymoon, funnily enough, also to Florida a year after we got married. People sometimes asked me why we waited so long - I thought it was obvious. I couldn't go away and have fun whilst my dad was suffering, and I couldn't do it so soon after whilst in the early days of grief.
Not expecting praise (or sympathy) or anything by talking about this - just wanting to give an opinion from someone who has actually been in the same position as Sarah. It really is odd that they still went on Honeymoon at a time like that! I didn't give it a second thought. A honeymoon can wait.

• Heart

emcc98

I find it laughable that Sarah tries to excuse their holidays as "travelling the world" when the only things they seem to do on holiday are constructed mainly for british tourists! Hardly taking in the agriculture is it

It's me

Iconic Member
no. when i and school friends were 9, its an age where your fully aware that it all made up and parents do all these things. at 9 your a rational being, so its not hard to figure out its all made up. isla yes. but esme and isabel try acting like babys because i think they fear loosing this special treatment if they dont act the part. i remember being a kid and thinking if my parents found out i knew it was not real then i would stop getting presents. so i pretend for a while that i believed when i really didnt. im sure most children do the same
There is a lot of 9 year olds that still believe. Just because you didn't at that age doesn't make everyone the same.

I actually think it's endearing to be honest, children grow up way too fast. There are also many parents here that say different to you.