Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D

Departed member 294

Can we please remember that Sarah doesn’t do anything unless it has some benefit for her?

Sarah thinking she’s a saint for being in medical trials, she was getting paid.

Sarah giving burgers and food out, she was filming it to earn revenue on YouTube.

Sarah giving her sister a car, to click bait on YouTube to gain revenue.

Julia’s house...... the list goes on.

She’s not going to donate toys unless she gets some type of financial kick back. Filming yourself putting toys in a crate in a supermarket because how much excitement is there in that?

Reactions: 18

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Honest to god they make Lapland look like they’re on a weekend in Manchester when it’s been bad weather.
No offense to anyone in Manchester ? but getting the kids out to play in the snow before it melts, all look freezing and let’s be real, after 3 hours in the snow you’re totally over it.
We ALL had similar last year. ?
It’s the beast from the east with some little elves and Santa thrown in.
seriously it’s not selling the place at all.

No amount of emotional music makes this looks good.

If you can’t sell Lapland at Christmas you really Need hang the camera up already.
??‍♀

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Does he actually have something wrong with his mouth?! It just looks so weird. He is just so ugly, I can't believe anyone would sleep with him :sick:
View attachment 3128

I also had a nose through Lazy's brothers Facebook page and saw the comment below from Lazy..... If working hard is getting up at lunchtime, popping to the shops and going back to bed again whilst your husband cleans the house and runs around after the kids then yes Lazy you do work super hard!! She's deluded. What does she actually do that can be classed as work? She doesn't even edit the vlogs.

View attachment 3129
How about getting up at the crack of dawn, preparing kids lunches, driving them to school, then yourself to your real job, work an 8 hr day, pick up your kids from school, help with homework, prepare dinner, prepare baths and bedtime, too tired to relax, go to bed at 11 when your housework is done and then start all over again the next day.. PLEASE!

Jamhead

VIP Member
As for their dad he is a disgrace but the purple jacket? That's no big deal in this mess in my opinion
Harping back to the lilac coat but I'm playing catch up. It bothered me a lot actually, not because it looks like a giant pack of parma violets but because of how Isabelle was controlled into liking it.

Lazy-explains about the coat, then says 'She's tried on pretty much the whole of Primark and IVE finally found one that I really like. Isabelles not to sure but I think it looks awesome'
Then Isabelle appears in shot with a grimace on her face. Waving her arms around and pulling the coat down.
Lazy then carries on giving a description of the coat 'its a really nice lilac colour and I really like it because it's long for a start and you really need a long one and I also really like the colour, it's a really unique colour, you don't get many coats that colour'

All the while Isabelle is stood there looking uncomfortable giving the most unenthusiastic 'Yea' and yet lazy still carries on 'I really like that Issy, I think it's super super nice'

Notice how its all I, what about Isabelle? We were told she wasn't sure about it. She micromanages and controls every single part of those girls lives, her teenage daughter isnt even allowed to choose a coat that she likes and when she has an opinion on it she's talked at until she complies with what her lazy mother wants!

It's me

Iconic Member
Wouldn't that be 100% he didn't send those messages...and how unfortunate that he didn't just come out with that excuse when it happened...

The hacking theory was spoken about as soon as the shit hit the fan...

Just weird how he was still a perv to Bella too ..I mean drop that towel is one of those catch phrases we all love of the Inghams.

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Sarah guilt tripping everyone about her dead mother. That has NOTHING to do with the fact that your kids are out of school again. She’s already said that Esme and Issy break up next week - why couldn’t they have gone next week? So selfish putting everything before your children. The last week of term before Xmas is SO MUCH FUN, but that doesn’t get them views does it?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Poor Isabelle having to write a letter to santa on camera! I wouldn't want my friends seeing that at 13!

Also can you imagine Isla's face on Christmas day if there was presents for Isabelle and Esme and not her!

Hatshepsut

Thought it might be good to remember that The Family Fizz are now getting almost triple the Ingham views every month.
Oh Lazy, this could have been you if your husband wasn’t a sexual predator
40516C02-5324-4E27-A720-ADE12FEE9F15.jpeg

Last edited:

Zelda18

VIP Member
hownis

how is any of this your business
It’s none of your business what I post. It is what it is, more technology. Last time it was a phone this time an Apple Watch. Perhaps Sarah is too incapable to lift a phone now she has to have it attached to her wrist.

Reactions: 17
D

Departed member 294

This was her reply about social services

If social services are having to give you ‘courtesy calls’, that isn’t them being nice. That’s them explaining to you Sarah how to god damn parent.

Zelda18

VIP Member
Does he actually have something wrong with his mouth?! It just looks so weird. He is just so ugly, I can't believe anyone would sleep with him :sick:
View attachment 3128

I also had a nose through Lazy's brothers Facebook page and saw the comment below from Lazy..... If working hard is getting up at lunchtime, popping to the shops and going back to bed again whilst your husband cleans the house and runs around after the kids then yes Lazy you do work super hard!! She's deluded. What does she actually do that can be classed as work? She doesn't even edit the vlogs.

View attachment 3129
Absolutely disgusted by Sarah's comment here. She doesn't have a job except lazing in bed until early afternoon and flipping pigging out on chocolate! She hardly cooks, doesn't clean, she obviously hasn't bothered to get her driving license or failed it. Probably took her test and didn't pass due to looking at herself in the mirror too many times or was distracted by what she thought was a camera in her face. Ummm…. haven't they always got things for free too? It wasn't that long ago they were given a "FREE" trip to Dubai. Then (before allegations) there were all the free holiday, gifts, toys etc.
And I'm mortified by her saying "go get a job" No Sarah you get a job and stop exploiting your poor kids.

I really hope youtube put a stop to these vlogging families exploiting their children for financial gain. When they reach 18 and can make the decision for themselves whether or not they want their entire lives plastered over the internet then so be it.
Lets see how Sarah and Chris make any money with just their ugly mugs on show.

Zelda18

VIP Member
Just watched the vlog to see this elusive coat
OMG It’s hideous.
My daughter wouldn’t be seen dead in something like that.
It wasn’t so much the style, IMO it was the colour, I mean lilac!! What was wrong with the other coat Isabelle pointed out? Why doesn’t she have the choice of what to wear FFS?
My daughter never seems to like coats from the children’s department anyway she always prefers to look in the ladies section.

Also why doesn’t anyone ask them to stop
Filming when in shops. If I ever saw anyone filming me whilst I’m trying to browse then I’d report them immediately.

WTH Nando’s again!!!

Chris is so fugly he makes me want to puke ?
I’m not sure why anyone could find him remotely attractive.
Maybe instead of his beanies he could invest In a balaclava. That way he could be more shady then he already is and it would hide his greasy, sweaty mug.

leni18

VIP Member
Even if creepy was innocent and I strongly hand on heart believe he isn't but say he was after all he said he was going through on is ridiculous hell no video anyone with common sense would not for any reason follow any young girl now matter How Big a fan they Are, you'd do everything to keep yourself out of any risk of getting dragged into something so youd Avoid, however this is creepy and he's proving young girls are more important than this holiday of living the best life, he'd rather be searching underage girls. Creepy your showing your true colours how would you feel if a creepy ass was following Isabelle, oh yeah by the photos you post you'd only be too happy for the attention but unlike you and lazy normal Everyday caring parents know what your doing is wrong. Was yours and lazys plan to do YouTube to groom young girls? I mean it's in Sarah's family .. beginning to wonder .

I also believe they should have an Ingham family account run by someone amicable to avoid any of this happening but these 2 just like the power they have over their ifam as it makes them feel superior.

Last edited:

Tuesday

When they were meeting the reindeer did Isabelle say that antlers were made from wood ???
If so then she should really be at school

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Lazy is a piece of work. What if you both had real jobs? Would your employer allow you to take off every month for a holiday? I think not. Lazy kept mentioning her $ and she can spend it how she likes. Well it's really your children subs u should be thanking who give you the views and thus the $. Oh wait let's not forget the views and subs you buy as well. These girls are not growing up in a realistic world. They will have to get real jobs work damn hard before they will even be able to save for 1 holiday. Their parents should be role models for them. Totally the opposite. What kind of role models are they? They don't value education and they are instilling this in their children. It's so sad for these girls...

• Heart

youtubewatcher303

Gee, they've got to be the most predictable people on the planet. Also is anyone else starting to feel like they're about to lose their shit if Sarah complains one more time about anything pregnancy related? "I'm not in for a fun morning "....it's like, listen bitch...would you rather know or not know if you have gestational diabetes? Especially with your diet. It just seems like it's a huge inconvenience and chore for her to do anything that involves checking on the wellbeing of the baby or herself. Is she even trying to hide how much she just doesn't care at this point? Eeek, such a vile woman.

emcc98

I have friends that also saw the Ingham's at the German market the other night, and they said that Isabelle seemed incredibly miserable and the youngest was throwing a fit *cue shocked sex doll thumbnail face*