The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was reminded tonight than in January of this year, I wrote a comment on their YouTube video when they were ‘clearing’ out the old house, and they still had coats on the coat hooks by the front door like they had evacuated in the middle of the night. Sarah also made a comment how she can’t believes she has so much stuff. My response was that how can she not? All she bloody does is shop. I received a lovely response back from Christ Ingham himself. Some of you may remember the vlog in January where Chris started it looking down beaten and saying how words hurt, this was then.

I think it’s quite funny reading after everything this year.

The Ingham Family
55 minutes ago
I normally wouldn't dream of replying to comments like this. But I find myself so enraged by your ignorantly spoken comments that I feel the need to defend myself. Number 1. How would you know what we have "dumped in our old home?" we showed nothing of our old home in this video other that a brief shot in the door way at a pile of coats that are old, don't fit and are being donated to charity and then a shot in the kitchen. So how would you know what we have "dumped". Your comment is completely presumptuous and inaccurate. We have taken a period of time to move fully our of our old home, mainly because we are in contract with the rental agreement until June this year. So we cannot move out and fully leave the house before then. Plus a reason right now that I cannot disclose as it is confidential, but it will be revealed in time and it is nothing to do with anything your are inferring in your comment. Not to mention the fact that we needed this time to be able to move out and into our new home. You have no idea the level of commitment and time it takes to run a channel like this full time every single day. I don't sleep, nor get to come to bed like normal person with their spouse on a night time. That is my choice though, and I am forever grateful for everything that this lifestyle has brought our family but it also comes with huge sacrifices. We don't have time to do anything on a day time other than look after our family and make sure our children are happy, and run this channel. You couldn't even imagine the level of pressure and commitment it takes to do this daily.

2. Over spoiling our children for views!! JEEZ! This channel is a real as it gets. We don't use clickbait and we don't do things for views. We just film our lives and whatever happens in them. Clickbait is when you have a thumbnail and title that is completely irrelevant to the video content. None of that you will ever find here. I might be good at branding and advertising our videos but that is NOT clickbait. Our children are the most grounded, respectful and grateful children you will ever meet. NOT ONE reaction to anything we ever surprise them with is FAKE! Which is clear to see from watching the videos. You can't fake or force that level of excitement. And we would never ask our children to do anything fake or forced for views! Thats not who we are. And if you had been following our family for a while you would know that. Your comment about our channel being aimed mostly towards children is also heavily innacurate. Its a family channel, showcasing our FAMILY lives. The majority of our audience is actually 18 - 25 years, followed by 25 - 35. Younger people like to comment and get more involved on that side of social media where as adults don't tend to do so as much. But just because the majority of comments are from a younger audience, doesn't mean they are the majority watching. Again a comment made in ignorance.

What presents that our children have ever received have gone into a box and dumped at our "other home" to be forgotten about?! Please enlighten me because thats never happened. Again a false comment made in complete ignorance. The sad thing about doing this as a career is that if you are lucky enough to be successful at it, then obviously your life and lifestyle changes. Just as if someone who owned a small business, that suddenly became a large business. Or someone who got that promotion at work. You wouldn't continue living the way you did before your promotion or before your business was successful. You would enjoy your life with what you earn because you work very hard for it. And thats your right to do so. So why just because we showcase our lives does that mean we are not allowed to live them? Its very sad that people can love you so much when you start doing this, and root for your family to become successful. Then when they do people just want to tear you down. Like I said above this is a REAL CHANNEL. We will never fake it for camera. And so unfortunately if you don't like us, because this is us, as real as it gets. Then don't watch. But don't write comments that are ignorant and full of inaccurate statements about presumptions you have made about our lives. Not at all based on fact.
I may be being a bit slow, but is this interesting because the rental is up in June? Or that there was something undisclosed? I might be looking into things a bit too much/not understanding context - sorry if it’s either!

Creepy is still a jackass.

Reactions: 1
Wow they really flew all the way to Finland to go sledging for 4 days. I went to Lapland for the day about 15 years ago and we fitted in more than they have done in 3 days in to about 12 hours. They really make everywhere look dull.

Reactions: 9
I have been a long time lurker since the GG days and I can’t hold my mouth anymore.

The one thing that annoys me the most is the fake excitement from the girls over every minute event. They are like little puppets.

Have they really paid 4k to go sledding, good job it’s not an AD - could they make the place look any less appealing?

Reactions: 14
Is it normal for 9 year old to absolutely believe in Santa and Elves, etc?
Yes, mine have all been 10-11 when they found out, haven’t watched but one thing I will say is keep the magic alive as long as you can. Having said that my 12 yr old (a year younger than Isabelle) knows all too well and so does she, the elves etc they don’t do magic when they go on holiday? Surely they would question that though? And the sending things to Santa, I really really don’t get that

Reactions: 9
my just turned11 year old boy believed last year but doesn't this year, even so he still wanted the Elves here but they aren't active just decoration and a santa stop here sign no doubt he will still want the whole mince pie and milk out on Christmas Eve .He has younger cousins and goes along with it for them

Reactions: 3
I find it so odd reading how all the adults talk on their fb, it’s like some weird cult

As for believing in Santa, I stopped believing quite young. But that’s because I accidentally saw my parents smuggling bin bags in the hallway ????

Reactions: 6
Absolutely. I've a 10 year old who still believes 100% and a 12 year old that only stopped believing earlier this year
Have known older children to believe and also older children going along with it for younger siblings. Can't say either why how Esme thinks, but usually it's not always a conversation to be had it's usually more fluid.

Not that Esme is a child with specific educational needs, but those children believe too and usually into adulthood. Why let the magic die for them.

@SarahGard83 I bet the magic is still alive in your house so it will be brilliant. Have a lovely day....we only have the dogs in our house believing in Santa Paws here!

I find it so odd reading how all the adults talk on their fb, it’s like some weird cult

As for believing in Santa, I stopped believing quite young. But that’s because I accidentally saw my parents smuggling bin bags in the hallway ????
Better than your older sisters telling you young and going hunting for the presents every year when my mum was at work!

Reactions: 5
So I was reminded tonight than in January of this year, I wrote a comment on their YouTube video when they were ‘clearing’ out the old house, and they still had coats on the coat hooks by the front door like they had evacuated in the middle of the night. Sarah also made a comment how she can’t believes she has so much stuff. My response was that how can she not? All she bloody does is shop. I received a lovely response back from Christ Ingham himself. Some of you may remember the vlog in January where Chris started it looking down beaten and saying how words hurt, this was then.

I think it’s quite funny reading after everything this year.

The Ingham Family
55 minutes ago
I normally wouldn't dream of replying to comments like this. But I find myself so enraged by your ignorantly spoken comments that I feel the need to defend myself. Number 1. How would you know what we have "dumped in our old home?" we showed nothing of our old home in this video other that a brief shot in the door way at a pile of coats that are old, don't fit and are being donated to charity and then a shot in the kitchen. So how would you know what we have "dumped". Your comment is completely presumptuous and inaccurate. We have taken a period of time to move fully our of our old home, mainly because we are in contract with the rental agreement until June this year. So we cannot move out and fully leave the house before then. Plus a reason right now that I cannot disclose as it is confidential, but it will be revealed in time and it is nothing to do with anything your are inferring in your comment. Not to mention the fact that we needed this time to be able to move out and into our new home. You have no idea the level of commitment and time it takes to run a channel like this full time every single day. I don't sleep, nor get to come to bed like normal person with their spouse on a night time. That is my choice though, and I am forever grateful for everything that this lifestyle has brought our family but it also comes with huge sacrifices. We don't have time to do anything on a day time other than look after our family and make sure our children are happy, and run this channel. You couldn't even imagine the level of pressure and commitment it takes to do this daily.

2. Over spoiling our children for views!! JEEZ! This channel is a real as it gets. We don't use clickbait and we don't do things for views. We just film our lives and whatever happens in them. Clickbait is when you have a thumbnail and title that is completely irrelevant to the video content. None of that you will ever find here. I might be good at branding and advertising our videos but that is NOT clickbait. Our children are the most grounded, respectful and grateful children you will ever meet. NOT ONE reaction to anything we ever surprise them with is FAKE! Which is clear to see from watching the videos. You can't fake or force that level of excitement. And we would never ask our children to do anything fake or forced for views! Thats not who we are. And if you had been following our family for a while you would know that. Your comment about our channel being aimed mostly towards children is also heavily innacurate. Its a family channel, showcasing our FAMILY lives. The majority of our audience is actually 18 - 25 years, followed by 25 - 35. Younger people like to comment and get more involved on that side of social media where as adults don't tend to do so as much. But just because the majority of comments are from a younger audience, doesn't mean they are the majority watching. Again a comment made in ignorance.

What presents that our children have ever received have gone into a box and dumped at our "other home" to be forgotten about?! Please enlighten me because thats never happened. Again a false comment made in complete ignorance. The sad thing about doing this as a career is that if you are lucky enough to be successful at it, then obviously your life and lifestyle changes. Just as if someone who owned a small business, that suddenly became a large business. Or someone who got that promotion at work. You wouldn't continue living the way you did before your promotion or before your business was successful. You would enjoy your life with what you earn because you work very hard for it. And thats your right to do so. So why just because we showcase our lives does that mean we are not allowed to live them? Its very sad that people can love you so much when you start doing this, and root for your family to become successful. Then when they do people just want to tear you down. Like I said above this is a REAL CHANNEL. We will never fake it for camera. And so unfortunately if you don't like us, because this is us, as real as it gets. Then don't watch. But don't write comments that are ignorant and full of inaccurate statements about presumptions you have made about our lives. Not at all based on fact.

Oh how the “mighty” have fallen. He really must have thought he had not only gotten away with what he was doing but he was home and dry. I think I stumbled across GG about a week or so after you got this.

Reactions: 2
Have known older children to believe and also older children going along with it for younger siblings. Can't say either why how Esme thinks, but usually it's not always a conversation to be had it's usually more fluid.

Not that Esme is a child with specific educational needs, but those children believe too and usually into adulthood. Why let the magic die for them.

@SarahGard83 I bet the magic is still alive in your house so it will be brilliant. Have a lovely day....we only have the dogs in our house believing in Santa Paws here!

Better than your older sisters telling you young and going hunting for the presents every year when my mum was at work!
Yes lots of magic in our house at the moment. We have some elf visitors who are causing havoc and thought it'd be funny to throw flour all over our kitchen last night. Can't wait to see the back of them but the kids(including the one who knows it's us) found it hysterical

Reactions: 8
Is it normal for 9 year old to absolutely believe in Santa and Elves, etc?
I can’t speak for all children and my daughter does have ASD but she is 9 and still believes in Santa, elves, tooth fairy etc.
I love it that she still does as my eldest started disbelieving at 10 ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So the vlog was only uploaded an hour or so ago, when the majority of their viewers would have been in bed let's be honest here. According to social blade they've already had over 600 subs today and 160k views. They clearly weren't watching the last couple of vlogs considering the number of views they've had, so what the duck were these 160k people supposedly watching? Doesn't add up to me!!!

Reactions: 7
Haha, we made it onto the latest Unique Fam! (Smug Sarah) vlog! She talks about how Sarah is selling bits and bats on facebook right at the end of the vlog and shows us here on tattle talking about it.
Hello Smug Sarah, sorry I don't know your actual name but I think you are hilarious! :D

Reactions: 21
The amount of jam on Esme's toast was ridiculous, i've never known anyone to have such a thick layer of it. But of course Sarah thought it was funny, I guess at least Isla had a bowl of fruit she was tucking into after her chocolate cereal.

I hate the way Creepy is making out he's just like any other dad, just knowing about the things he's been up to makes it all such a farce. I dread to think what other skeletons they have in their closets. I noticed they caught several kids whilst filming, they could have blurred out their faces, even though they were bundled up with scarves and hats etc.

Reactions: 8
“You think I’m carrying a porcelain baby”

I prefer “child of the Antichrist” myself Sarah but
Tomato tomahto ??‍♀

“Oh my goddess boo boo”
Isla,
I don’t condone violence but seriously, in an attempt to help you grow up...
just whack the little shiit.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.