Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D

DramaLlama

Reactions: 20

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Imagine going on your dream holiday to Lapland only to have the inghams sat infront if you on the flight. Sarah cackling over Xmas plates and chris ‘wooohooo’-ing at every given moment.

Tiffers

In the vlog at around 16 minutes Lazy days they are making memories that money can't buy but surely money did buy them?

I have no idea why they've gone on her holiday of a lifetime when she can't participate in half the activities.

I also wonder how they will cope on holidays with a new born, will it be going to Granny's with Prinny every time they go away?

Tublet83

VIP Member
Just gonna drop in here again about the school thing: I went to a school a lot like Izzy and Esme’s and it is 100% possible that a headteacher did say that they would get more from a trip than from the last 4 days of term. I missed the end of a Christmas term to go away once and our head said the exact same thing. They don’t encourage missing school, but when it is rounds of Christmas parties and assemblies they don’t mind.

Still doesn’t make it right. Just maybe not an out and out lie.
Islas won’t have though - no way would a state school permit two term time holidays in two weeks

Given they go on about how Esme struggles academically I think it’s incredibly selfish to have her missing her education, and it’s a poor school to “permit” her absence as well (if they ever did permit as we know that woman is a compulsive liar)

leni18

VIP Member
Sarah didn’t care about her mum when she went to America knowing she could die at anytime
I know 200% I wouldn't of gone and tried to put the holiday back, every single moment with my mum if I knew she was at the end I'd grab with every ounce in me, holidays can wait life can't. I totally agree with you Tilly

SarahGard83

VIP Member
What was the point in making the girls write and post their Christmas lists when they're off to meet the big man himself. I know it'd confused the hell out of my kids!

It's me

Iconic Member
I don't think they've even got the kids Christmas bedding yet....Isabelle definitely still had her cactus bedding on last night (has that ever been washed or are there still Kinder egg crumbs from when Lazy was eating in her bed!). I know that's not the be all and end all of life but it is if you are doing Vlogmas!!
Especially when the girls were so disappointed that they hadn't Christmas bedding when Sarah showed them hers. It's like role reversal most families would get the kids bedding sorted before their own...but not Sarah! Selfish to the core.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Swear to god I just managed the first 5 minutes of the vlog today, Isla acts and talks like a 3 year old.
I don’t understand how this girl is basically the same age as Emilia and Sienna (SJ and Fizz) yet acts half their age.
They’re making a mixtape of Honey Boo Boo and a Peter Pan, never grows old toddler it’s very, very creepy.

Sarah like HELL you’re even up to “sort out her clothes.. do the ironing” ???
Ironing upstairs ? her clothes for school, she’s about to wear? Every morning??
Really Sarah... ?
No but again...really Sarah?!

God she cracks me up. ?
She wouldn’t know the truth if it slapped her in the face.

Wonder if they’re at the wedding reception right now!
Sarah... comment down below what did you order? ?

Reactions: 19
These roller blades for Esme really pissed me off.
She’s an active child. They’ve shown before that she loves ice skating and her heelys. With Chris as into skating as he is, you’d think it’d be a no brainer that he’d get her into skating a long time ago.
But clearly father of the year was too busy using ‘skating’ as a guise so he could go out looking for anything to shag instead of spending time with his child doing something she’d obviously enjoy and actually making these memories that they keep banging on about being soooper important.
And now Chris’s exploits have been rumbled and the views are down, that poor child is finally ‘worth something’ so them so gets a bit of attention and a hobby.
Vile, useless, disgusting parents the both of them!!!!

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
So 'Isabelle' going skating with him... is basically so she can film him.
He's bought that rail so Sarah can keep an eye on him. Not because of the weather. If it's raining, it's raining no matter if your rails been stored in the garage

All of his 'tricks' look the same to me... go down the rail, turn half way and jump off.... repeat

Sarahs 'messing up' was her eating the whole advent calendar because she's a pig - sorry 'pregnant' it made her do it. Followed by historical fake laughing

clm77

haha Sarahs rant at the end I thought she was going to pop her face was so red at the end. By the way Sarah I dont mind people going on holiday but your dirty creepy hubby gets upto no good when on holidays and going where there is lots of children with him is just wrong shame on you Sarah and I hope the girls enjoy it but I hope you and creepy spend it constantly worrying he might be stopped. Oh and by the way it will be amazing memories if your Australia hol was anything to go by :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have to say I feel sorry for all the hard working families that are there with Lazy and Creepy.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“You think I’m carrying a porcelain baby”

I prefer “child of the Antichrist” myself Sarah but
Tomato tomahto ??‍♀

“Oh my goddess boo boo”
Isla,
I don’t condone violence but seriously, in an attempt to help you grow up...
just whack the little shiit.

I'm a ski instructor and tonights vlog made me cringe so much, they clearly had no instructor apart from Isabelle who's been on 1 ski holiday before and they just shoved the kids onto the slope without a clue. It may have been the baby slope but the way Isla amd Esme were just falling over to stop at the start meant that someone could have gotten hurt. They were doing so many things wrong that I could barely stand to watch it. Skiing can be dangerous if you're not careful- even as a beginner ?

uwu

VIP Member
So basically he is in control of Issy's insta which means he is more than likely messaging her fans as either her or himself. I am speechless.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Why the heck has no one head butted this prick in the area where he lives? I dont condone violence but he needs a good kicking.

“Head butted this prick In the area where he lives....”

Or knee’d him in the nuts a few times and drop kicked him into the nearest cell ?
#GingerPubesPounding

Oh hold on, I took you up wrong ??‍♀
Sorry

So is that them done with school for the year now?

I too appreciate the obvious build up “It’s just fun at school this week!”

Remember she hasn’t taken the kids out of school since 2016 (plus 24 months)

• Haha
Sorry. What I was saying was he has sent private messages asking kids at her school not to give Isabelle's phone number out. I would never private message any child under any circumstance!!
Surely it would be more appropriate to ask the school to do this.... he doesn’t seem to understand boundaries.. at all!

Reactions: 18