The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is with her eyebrows at the start of last night?! You can see her original ones underneath! ?

Reactions: 5
I was thinking the same. They look terrible!
But according to a certain YouTuber her eyebrows are on fleek, and she has HD brows...which clearly she doesn't as she over draws them to make slug like shapes. I would like to call them Scouse brows but I think that would be a compliment!

Reactions: 7
But according to a certain YouTuber her eyebrows are on fleek, and she has HD brows...which clearly she doesn't as she over draws them to make slug like shapes. I would like to call them Scouse brows but I think that would be a compliment!
They are awful- for anyone who doesn’t want to watch!
179152DA-E10F-497D-8A7F-7FB34B96B626.jpeg

Reactions: 10
That porcelain baby comment was unnecessary, especially with all the CLICKBAIT she used in early vlogs about miscarriage, bleeding etc.
Yes the baby is well protected but if pregnant women are warned about abstaining from certain activities etc then I would bloody heed the warnings. During both my pregnancies.
If I didn’t know any better I’d think that she’s purposely trying to harm her unborn son, either that or she loves that strangers are more concerned then she is!
I would never have put myself or baby at risk for someone’s else’s enjoyment or entertainment.
If she wanted to fully enjoy this trip they should have put off having a baby till next year or tried to change the trip to next christmas. Babys first chrsitmas in lapland vlogs....

Reactions: 3
This is quite a sad comment TBH. Just because some 9yr olds stop believing it doesn’t mean all do. I hate those kids who go around telling everyone else that Santa isn’t real, it happened to me in primary school. There was this one kid who’d say “oh it’s just your mum and dad who buys presents or puts money under your pillow”
No one has the right to spoil it for others.
I’d like to keep my child’s innocence for as long as possible as she won’t always believe in the magic.
And at 9 you’re still a child whatever you may think.
i was told by friends that santa wasnt real, and then i put two and two together that my parents always make me go bed and i can hear them making noise downstairs and i remember when they went to bed me and my brother snuck downstair and we saw the gifts and that made it all official to me. but again like myself, a lot of kids say it to make their parents feel better out of guilt, so we will never know who in genuine.

If she wanted to fully enjoy this trip they should have put off having a baby till next year or tried to change the trip to next christmas. Babys first chrsitmas in lapland vlogs....
They’ll be fuming that they didn’t think of that first!

Observation,
Esme is on social media and let’s be completely honest, with everything going on in that house, the holidays, the elf of the shelf stuff, the continuous presents, the elf gifts and the Christmas gifts,
Sarah uploading on her Sarah says channel and showing her elf gifts and ideas,
The comments on their family vlogs from Sarah and Chris and the continuous shopping,
There’s not a chance in hell Esme doesn’t know what’s going on, and the “Santa secret” is probably the least of her worries when it comes to what she’s finding out online.
Kids are savvy, there’s no way she hasn’t watched Sarah’s own channel uploads.
Or youtube in general and we’ve seen her do just that.
I’m sure she probably has an idea but plays along which is fine.
Even if she does know she seems to be enjoying herself and that’s the main thing!

My 6 year old came to me this morning and said his friend said fairies (tooth fairy etc) were not real. Made me so mad. So we've made some extra special effort to keep the magic alive.

I stopped believing when I was 10. I want my 6 year old to at least last till then ?

I must admit, the letter thing was brilliant. That's some serious magic. But the whole holiday has been another bore fest. It has shown something though - the girls are more than happy with the simple things like just sledding outdoors each day. But to spend the amount they have, they could have done so much more. More wasted opportunities.

Reactions: 6
Observation,
Esme is on social media and let’s be completely honest, with everything going on in that house, the holidays, the elf of the shelf stuff, the continuous presents, the elf gifts and the Christmas gifts,
Sarah uploading on her Sarah says channel and showing her elf gifts and ideas,
The comments on their family vlogs from Sarah and Chris and the continuous shopping,
There’s not a chance in hell Esme doesn’t know what’s going on, and the “Santa secret” is probably the least of her worries when it comes to what she’s finding out online.
Kids are savvy, there’s no way she hasn’t watched Sarah’s own channel uploads.
Or youtube in general and we’ve seen her do just that.
I’m sure she probably has an idea but plays along which is fine.
Even if she does know she seems to be enjoying herself and that’s the main thing!
If you watched yesterday, Esme just looked confused as I was too. I was trying to figure out how those letters got to Lapland so quickly. They were mailed to the resort? Not the north pole as we always show our children. Honestly, I'm from America and never heard of Lapland. Is Lapland and the North Pole the same thing? Feel kind of dumb asking...Anyway with Esme I think she was more confused. Isabelle sort of looked confused too

If you watched yesterday, Esme just looked confused as I was too. I was trying to figure out how those letters got to Lapland so quickly. They were mailed to the resort? Not the north pole as we always show our children. Honestly, I'm from America and never heard of Lapland. Is Lapland and the North Pole the same thing? Feel kind of dumb asking...Anyway with Esme I think she was more confused. Isabelle sort of looked confused too
I imagine they posted dummy letters (that the girls thought where real), took the real letters with them and passed them on to the organisers. I think it was a super cute idea :)

Reactions: 8
I was talking to my Daughter today and she said by the time she was 9 she kinda figured out Santa wasn't real but played along for my sake lol.

Also, I never understood why parents upload Xmas hauls of stuff etc and talk about "Santa" and think their own kids won't watch the vlogs, like you are telling me that Mia from Family Fizz didn't see the video of Darren and Sienna buying her Birthday present?! It's ridiculous.

My 6 year old came to me this morning and said his friend said fairies (tooth fairy etc) were not real. Made me so mad. So we've made some extra special effort to keep the magic alive.

I stopped believing when I was 10. I want my 6 year old to at least last till then ?

I must admit, the letter thing was brilliant. That's some serious magic. But the whole holiday has been another bore fest. It has shown something though - the girls are more than happy with the simple things like just sledding outdoors each day. But to spend the amount they have, they could have done so much more. More wasted opportunities.
It’s sad when other children spoil it. I say fine if you choose not to believe in the Santa, tooth fairy etc that okay but don’t spoil it for another child.
We always write a letter from the tooth fairy and put it under the pillow and it’s been working great. Obviously my eldest is 14 so doesn’t believe anymore but my youngest still gets excited to be getting her visit and letter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sarah said in a comment on Facebook that they replaced the girls' real letters with blank pieces of paper, which were then posted - and therefore they could then hand the real ones to Santa just before he met the girls.

Sarah said in a comment on Facebook that they replaced the girls' real letters with blank pieces of paper, which were then posted - and therefore they could then hand the real ones to Santa just before he met the girls.
Hope that Esme doesn't read here. I just spoiled it for her ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Sarah replied to a comment saying they'd swapped out the santa letters for plain paper when the kids weren't looking. They then took the original letters to Lapland with them. I personally think it was brilliant. Only thing they've done right this holiday

Reactions: 11
Just had a look!! I wonder if she is selling stuff ifam have sent them??

Money must be tight if she is selling stuff for a £5!!View attachment 3201
Garage it looks like.

I’m shocked that they would go to the effort of selling stuff for a fiver with the amount of free ? that goes through their hands!!

Disgusting and greedy people they are.

Creepy obviously making room in the garage for his rail. View attachment 3202
Tesco (and probably other supermarkets) have got a toy bank in atm to donate to your local foodbanks for kids that will wake up with nothing this year. These could of easily been donated.

Reactions: 6
Can we please remember that Sarah doesn’t do anything unless it has some benefit for her?

Sarah thinking she’s a saint for being in medical trials, she was getting paid.

Sarah giving burgers and food out, she was filming it to earn revenue on YouTube.

Sarah giving her sister a car, to click bait on YouTube to gain revenue.

Julia’s house...... the list goes on.

She’s not going to donate toys unless she gets some type of financial kick back. Filming yourself putting toys in a crate in a supermarket because how much excitement is there in that?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.