The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do other people here, other people know the Inghams in person...

Just seem odd you get banned from this site and pop up on GG during the time you are banned!
Yet another Sarah Ingham ploy to have the ifam reassuring her just how "beauuutiful/inspirational" she is.God i`m glad i quit watching them ,and catch up with you wonderful ladies on here :) x
Looks like a flea bite to me or bed bug bite. Time Sarah to dump that bedding in garage and buy some new ?

Reactions: 4
If he's doing that on the Estate the neighbours will hate him for it. The sound of the "clink" on the metal would drive me crazy. I always thought it was really selfish when he and his gang would do it on some of his old vlogs. It was like a row of 60's style terraces and they would do it down the handrail of some steps. You could tell it was their usual meeting place and I felt really sorry if there was an elderly person (or god forbid young girl) who would feel intimidated by them.

I think his ego is looking to his next project due to falling views and the narcissist in him sees a skate career.
Is that the clip i picked out on one of my videos? I had so many of their kiddy ifam commenting that 'he can do it if he wants to'... it's like banging your head against a brick wall trying to make kids understand!

Reactions: 7
Not wearing a wedding ring today either? Maybe seeing him like those young girls Instagram posts got to her a bit..we all know the last time you stopped wearing your rings!

Reactions: 14
She also mentions in one of Sarah says videos that her mum never really showed much love. I mean she was in a physically abusive relationship, now she’s in an emotionally abusive one. Might take her a while to say enough is enough.

If Sarah and the word “abusive” are being used in the same sentence she most definitely the one behind the abuse, not the victim.
Her mum was emotionally abusive ?Isabelle’s dad was abusive ? in her narrative everyone is to blame but Sarah herself. All people who can’t defend themselves or don’t have a platform to defend themselves.

She’s just as much to blame as he is in all this.
She allowed it to happen, allowed it to continue and even now has done nothing to protect her daughters or the girls who watch them.

He’s an utter scumbag but she’s no better.
She’s no shrinking violet I’m sure she’s been fine with him cheating and messing around behind her back from day one, once she has the security of being in a relationship.
Neither act like they’re in love.
It’s a business arrangement from the looks of it.
ATM Ingham is the bandaid baby used to deflect the sudden “fame” Chris found himself getting. ?

I assume Sarah went out to bag a new “daddy” for Isabelle and whoever she found would do.
Just my opinion but she’s done nothing to make me feel otherwise.
They’re two sides to the same coin now.

Reactions: 22
I don't believe she was abused by Isabelle's dad. We know she had a history of saying things just for the camera and I wouldn't put it past her.

She done absolutely nothing when the truth came out about Chris. She had so many opportunities to run away and start a new life. She could very easily have got custody of the girls (especially Isla after the DNA results were announced).

There's absolutely no chemistry and they probably only got pregnant for the views. They will be divorced in ten years time.

Reactions: 6
If Sarah and the word “abusive” are being used in the same sentence she most definitely the one behind the abuse, not the victim.
Her mum was emotionally abusive ?Isabelle’s dad was abusive ? in her narrative everyone is to blame but Sarah herself. All people who can’t defend themselves or don’t have a platform to defend themselves.

She’s just as much to blame as he is in all this.
She allowed it to happen, allowed it to continue and even now has done nothing to protect her daughters or the girls who watch them.

He’s an utter scumbag but she’s no better.
She’s no shrinking violet I’m sure she’s been fine with him cheating and messing around behind her back from day one, once she has the security of being in a relationship.
Neither act like they’re in love.
It’s a business arrangement from the looks of it.
ATM Ingham is the bandaid baby used to deflect the sudden “fame” Chris found himself getting. ?

I assume Sarah went out to bag a new “daddy” for Isabelle and whoever she found would do.
Just my opinion but she’s done nothing to make me feel otherwise.
They’re two sides to the same coin now.
Don’t get me wrong I can’t stand the women, but I’ve worked in mental health and I know that some people who’ve had complicated childhoods often attach themselves to certain types of people. In short they have lower standards.
Just because Sarah pisses us off and is an enabler doesn’t mean it was her fault her mother was emotionally distant or her fault hat Isabels dad had a temper.
She needs counselling so that she can leave Chris and put her girls first. Either that or YouTube needs to ban them.

Reactions: 11
Don’t get me wrong I can’t stand the women, but I’ve worked in mental health and I know that some people who’ve had complicated childhoods often attach themselves to certain types of people. In short they have lower standards.
Just because Sarah pisses us off and is an enabler doesn’t mean it was her fault her mother was emotionally distant or her fault hat Isabels dad had a temper.
She needs counselling so that she can leave Chris and put her girls first. Either that or YouTube needs to ban them.
Although it's a high proportion of people who have mental health problems you know it's not as simple to having a bad background. Many do and triumph. In times of 'crisis' is usually when you surround yourself with similar minded people that don't help your cause to some extent. It's picking and choosing whose a help and whose a hindrance...and in terms of crisis you can't see the wood from the trees

Sarah has never claimed to have had an unhappy childhood in all fairness. The snippets she shares of her past always seem quite delightful. In fact the norm for the time but her narcissistic personality seems to show at times that she always wanted more.

Sarah also claims to have no mental health problems at all. So I think it's unfair to judge and say she's suffers from her past and making her like she is.

She had choices to make probably before the Chris allegations came to light. I doubt very much she lived in the dark about him on dating sites and meeting up with people as well as having another child.
She also is supposed to have good friends and Katrina her sister is usually a good sounding board. Good friends make people see the wood for the trees. She clearly won't listen, doesn't care. Everyone has said from day one there is no chemistry between them.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice Esme is starting to not be as bothered about all the "surprises" she used to be all screams she seems so over it all, she's really forcing a reaction with the elves!
I just think she’s just so tired...Isabelle looks exhausted too. It appears they are always up so late. Granted my eldest is 5 1/2 but she’s in bed for 6.50/7...and sleeps until 7, be because she’s a kid and needs her sleep!
I can’t see bed getting much later for many years

Although it's a high proportion of people who have mental health problems you know it's not as simple to having a bad background. Many do and triumph. In times of 'crisis' is usually when you surround yourself with similar minded people that don't help your cause to some extent. It's picking and choosing whose a help and whose a hindrance...and in terms of crisis you can't see the wood from the trees

Sarah has never claimed to have had an unhappy childhood in all fairness. The snippets she shares of her past always seem quite delightful. In fact the norm for the time but her narcissistic personality seems to show at times that she always wanted more.

Sarah also claims to have no mental health problems at all. So I think it's unfair to judge and say she's suffers from her past and making her like she is.

She had choices to make probably before the Chris allegations came to light. I doubt very much she lived in the dark about him on dating sites and meeting up with people as well as having another child.
She also is supposed to have good friends and Katrina her sister is usually a good sounding board. Good friends make people see the wood for the trees. She clearly won't listen, doesn't care. Everyone has said from day one there is no chemistry between them.
She had great friends that would have been a good support and helped her, but she’s chosen to surround herself with those who believe their worth is only what money is in their back pocket and ostracised herself from those that were friends that look out for her wellbeing and valued her as a person rather than a bank account.

Reactions: 8
Family fizz newest video name giving 500 dollars to strangers, I somehow really can’t see this lot doing that somehow, think of all the plastic tat you could use that on! On that note I’ve depleted the amount of “useless crap” my lot get at Christmas and got them thoughtful yes pricier but good quality things so the pile isn’t as high but they will still be as grateful!

Reactions: 6
I don't believe she was abused by Isabelle's dad. We know she had a history of saying things just for the camera and I wouldn't put it past her.

She done absolutely nothing when the truth came out about Chris. She had so many opportunities to run away and start a new life. She could very easily have got custody of the girls (especially Isla after the DNA results were announced).

There's absolutely no chemistry and they probably only got pregnant for the views. They will be divorced in ten years time.
Have I missed something? Isla and DNA results?

Reactions: 2
Anyone else shocked they didn't use Isabelle as the thumbnail for today's clickbait title ?

Sarah can't even get her story straight about her favourite chocolate ....she apparently eats a whole galaxy advent calendar because it's galaxy and she absolutely loves galaxy chocolate...
End of the vlog she decides Cadbury chocolate is her favourite!

There is nothing like making yourself look dumb is there! Maybe just say you like all chocolate?!? I don't know but seems silly to me. Would have flowed better in their TV show to say Galaxy.
She also said Lindor as well ?

Reactions: 3
Have I missed something? Isla and DNA results?
I think sassy is trying to be funny implying it’s not his kid.

@Mum31
Sarah seems to have always made choices and told stories that benefit her and her only.
I would take everything she says about her past with a massive amount of salt.
She quiet clearly had good friends that meant nothing to her when it came down to it, I’m sure they would have supported her, we see Nicky right? An enabler ? we don’t even see Katrina anymore,
She has never said she had mental health issues so that excuse for her behaviour doesn’t fly.
I’ve said from the start she’s almost worse than him, as is Jane.
I can understand how you’re giving her the benefit of the doubt but she so doesn’t deserve your understanding ?

Reactions: 8
I think sassy is trying to be funny implying it’s not his kid.

@Mum31
Sarah seems to have always made choices and told stories that benefit her and her only.
I would take everything she says about her past with a massive amount of salt.
She quiet clearly had good friends that meant nothing to her when it came down to it, I’m sure they would have supported her, we see Nicky right? An enabler ? we don’t even see Katrina anymore,
She has never said she had mental health issues so that excuse for her behaviour doesn’t fly.
I’ve said from the start she’s almost worse than him, as is Jane.
I can understand how you’re giving her the benefit of the doubt but she so doesn’t deserve your understanding ?
I’m not trying to understand her, just trying to explain why a women might be able to live with a husband like Chris. Don’t be an idiot ?

I’m not trying to understand her, just trying to explain why a women might be able to live with a husband like Chris. Don’t be an idiot ?
Can't you credit this forum with more brain cells than the Inghams.

There is sympathy around this forum for others.

There is a massive reason why people here have thought long and hard and came to the same conclusion about Sarah being just as bad as Chris; from her actions and from her clear narcissistic tendencies that we see all the time.

but I’ve worked in mental health
Damn, you must have been brilliant at your job....
You seem lovely ??? il try not to be an idiot but you might wanna change your attitude and language.
I was honestly being nice to you for giving her the benefit of the doubt. No need

Can't you credit this forum with more brain cells than the Inghams.

There is sympathy around this forum for others.

There is a massive reason why people here have thought long and hard and came to the same conclusion about Sarah being just as bad as Chris; from her actions and from her clear narcissistic tendencies that we see all the time.

Either you agree that there must be a reason why sarah would stay with chris
Damn, you must have been brilliant at your job....
You seem lovely ??? il try not to be an idiot but you might wanna change your attitude and language.
I was honestly being nice to you for giving her the benefit of the doubt. No need
You sounded like you weren’t even bothering to read my post .just immediately Jump down my throat for my personal analysis of the situation. Jesus there’s no need to berate me as a person. Yes I’ve worked in mental health but it doesn’t mean I should be void of opinion.
And narcissism is a personality disorder often brought on by upbringing.
If you’re gong to discuss a sensitive topic try to be a grown up about and not so silly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.