The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic
@Zelda18 Hope all goes ok for your daughter's secondary school my son has ASD we were lucky that we had a couple of good choices we chose a mainstream comp that has an ASD resource base attached it means they provide extra help within his mainstream school lessons offer extra courses that help him in all areas especially socially these are done during registration time or lunchtime, he is allowed to go during lunchtime and breaks so that he doesn't have to be in the busy playground he can eat pack lunch there and they have board games etc for the children to do they also have a dedicated speech therapist and occupational therapist. Also he had extra visits during the summer term he went 1 afternoon every week for 6 weeks to get used to the school. Maybe see if your area has anything like it it has really been good for him.

Sorry for the off topic back to topic now

Love how he says happy birthday gorgeous but puts a pic on of when he met her sometimes a pic tells a thousand truths
Thank you for that, much appreciated. We have a meeting with the Sendco next term to discuss placements etc

It's what HE wishes she looked like...
Yes sorry my bad that’s what I meant to say ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Their last 7 videos. Only TWO have over 100k views. So not even 10% of their ‘audience’ are watching. And guarantee a few percent of that will be hate watchers too haha

Reactions: 9
They'll probably get food poisoning again.
I did have a giggle at the ‘delicious’ birthday dinner. Rubbery mac and cheese, a potato waffle thing (?) and a bit of chicken. Keep living ur best life hun.

View attachment 3161
That is an over crisp waffle, a shrivelled, rubbery chicken and the rest just looks like a plate of slops!! Ewww! Disgusting!!

Off topic
@Zelda18 Hope all goes ok for your daughter's secondary school my son has ASD we were lucky that we had a couple of good choices we chose a mainstream comp that has an ASD resource base attached it means they provide extra help within his mainstream school lessons offer extra courses that help him in all areas especially socially these are done during registration time or lunchtime, he is allowed to go during lunchtime and breaks so that he doesn't have to be in the busy playground he can eat pack lunch there and they have board games etc for the children to do they also have a dedicated speech therapist and occupational therapist. Also he had extra visits during the summer term he went 1 afternoon every week for 6 weeks to get used to the school. Maybe see if your area has anything like it it has really been good for him.

Sorry for the off topic back to topic now

Love how he says happy birthday gorgeous but puts a pic on of when he met her sometimes a pic tells a thousand truths
lol, just noticed the message underneath! 'Should have given her the gift of being loyal.' Ha!

Would it be a good idea to put the Hook Tube link in here at 5pm every day, so we can all come here and click it to watch them so we don't give them views? I know it won't be many less views, but every little bit helps and I feel so bloody angry that I'm contributing to their views! I don't mind doing it, and the days I may not be able to do it, I'll come here and let you know so someone else can do it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That is an over crisp waffle, a shrivelled, rubbery chicken and the rest just looks like a plate of slops!! Ewww! Disgusting!!

lol, just noticed the message underneath! 'Should have given her the gift of being loyal.' Ha!

Would it be a good idea to put the Hook Tube link in here at 5pm every day, so we can all come here and click it to watch them so we don't give them views? I know it won't be many less views, but every little bit helps and I feel so bloody angry that I'm contributing to their views! I don't mind doing it, and the days I may not be able to do it, I'll come here and let you know so someone else can do it?
I think hooktube still gives them views sadly.

Reactions: 4
I've FINALLY caught up on this thread after reading it from September! I always used to read gurugossip but never commented - but they anger me SO much now that I can't not post. I was doing some stalking earlier and I found this comment on Katrina's Facebook about their Nanna. I think the one Sarah takes shopping?

Katrina LeahTylerharvey Dixon Punch jean in the face that will make life worth living x
Manage

· Reply · 1y

James Smiithyy
? bleeping hell gaga
Manage

· Reply · 1y

James Smiithyy
Haha
Manage

· Reply · 1y

Katrina LeahTylerharvey Dixon
I despise that twisted witch with a passion please punch her face in for me and give her something to actually carry on about ha x

I've FINALLY caught up on this thread after reading it from September! I always used to read gurugossip but never commented - but they anger me SO much now that I can't not post. I was doing some stalking earlier and I found this comment on Katrina's Facebook about their Nanna. I think the one Sarah takes shopping?

Katrina LeahTylerharvey Dixon Punch jean in the face that will make life worth living x
Manage

· Reply · 1y

James Smiithyy
? bleeping hell gaga
Manage

· Reply · 1y

James Smiithyy
Haha
Manage

· Reply · 1y

I despise that twisted witch with a passion please punch her face in for me and give her something to actually carry on about ha x
I saw loads of posts saying she ruined their mums funeral and kicked off? Her and one of their aunties which is I presume their auntie Diane. Sarah was also commenting a lot saying they didn’t deserve to be called family etc, I was wondering if it was the same Nana she goes to see now too!
C2FFB894-E668-444E-8AEC-DA28A368EA96.png

Reactions: 1
Their last 7 videos. Only TWO have over 100k views. So not even 10% of their ‘audience’ are watching. And guarantee a few percent of that will be hate watchers too haha
Social blade shows they still get around 200k views per day, sometimes more, so either people are watching historic vlogs, or they are buying views. Either way its still 200k more than they deserve. Sarah once said in a post on fb that when they were averaging 400k views per day they were making £10k per month, which increased to around £25k per month over Christmas as views often increased then. So from that we can assume they're still pulling in around £5k per month which is way more than they deserve!! I refuse to watch them, I don't even hate watch as it sickens me that they are still gaining financially and substantially more than people who actually do work for a living!!

Reactions: 5
They’re rough, it’s disgusting! Our family isn’t anything special, working class. But the way they speak. And the way Sarah portrays herself to children/fans/parents of fans and what she is really like is mostly completely different. Although we’ve seen the mask slip a bit in the last few months.
???

Social blade shows they still get around 200k views per day, sometimes more, so either people are watching historic vlogs, or they are buying views. Either way its still 200k more than they deserve. Sarah once said in a post on fb that when they were averaging 400k views per day they were making £10k per month, which increased to around £25k per month over Christmas as views often increased then. So from that we can assume they're still pulling in around £5k per month which is way more than they deserve!! I refuse to watch them, I don't even hate watch as it sickens me that they are still gaining financially and substantially more than people who actually do work for a living!!
I don’t hate watch either. I’ve skipped through 5 vlogs since the allegations came out. I just catch up on here. They’re awful. So many of these family floggers are awful. They may not all have a creep like Chris but they’re getting worse and worse.

Reactions: 6

Manage

· Reply · 1y

James Smiithyy
? bleeping hell gaga
Manage

· Reply · 1y

James Smiithyy
Haha
Manage

· Reply · 1y

Well I hope Nanny Mcphee or whatever the hell her name is comes here and reads these texts and the ones from Sarah earlier on in the thread, just so she knows the kind of rough, disgustingly spoken family that she is championing! Sarah is a gutter tripe fish wife and is not the wholesome, moral role model that she tries to portray when she's in front of that camera!! Has anyone watched one of their very first vlogs when they went to London for Sarah's birthday? (If not, please don't go and back watch and give them views!) In that video she barely speaks and is such a moody cow, it just goes to prove that all her bouncing about and chirpy, happy demeanour in front of the camera now, is such a fake act!!

A new way to say because ?
Pray they don't ever home school. God help those kids if they do!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Lazy posted saying there going go see Santa and creepy posted a video of his skarting. He really is a over grown man child. Like no-one gives a tit you ride skates go get a job you scummy slime ball

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s posting a trick of the week.

This weeks is ‘one of the ‘more harder’ ones. Can someone send him to private school too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chris' trick of the week? He only ever does like 1 or 2 tricks over and over again... Total bore-fest.

Reactions: 14
I saw loads of posts saying she ruined their mums funeral and kicked off? Her and one of their aunties which is I presume their auntie Diane. Sarah was also commenting a lot saying they didn’t deserve to be called family etc, I was wondering if it was the same Nana she goes to see now too!
View attachment 3169
I also saw someone comment on one of his statuses saying something awful about Neil Dixon - who I think is Sarah's dad? Can't keep up with this family :ROFLMAO: do they all have the same dad?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.