Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

It's me

Iconic Member
Either you agree that there must be a reason why sarah would stay with chris

You sounded like you weren’t even bothering to read my post .just immediately Jump down my throat for my personal analysis of the situation. Jesus there’s no need to berate me as a person. Yes I’ve worked in mental health but it doesn’t mean I should be void of opinion.
And narcissism is a personality disorder often brought on by upbringing.
If you’re gong to discuss a sensitive topic try to be a grown up about and not so silly.
Personality disorders of any type do not necessarily mean anything about upbringing.. it's like looking at sociopaths and ticking all the boxes but many people can tick them and wouldn't be described as a sociopath..some sociopaths actually have no bad upbringing at all

What do you think a trait is?

If your going to lie about your past to make valid points do not bother

leni18

VIP Member
I get that Izzy may still write a letter to Santa to keep up that pretence for the younger two(my 12 year old still does so his sister doesn't question anything) but there's no need to film it and put it on the internet so all her peers can see!
I'm also thinking what's the point in those letters anyway, haven't they got everything they want and need already and won't lazy just buy them what she wants too regardless, I get letters to Santa but I couldn't possibly think ? what they haven't got already. Surely when baby Ingham comes along theyll need as much space as possible. I hope they won't get the big views this Christmas but I reckon they will and they do too that's why they've carried on. No hate watching not lining their pockets any longer.

Can I ask did they give back Julia's house donations or have they taken it for themselves.

Last edited: