The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely that shows they have concerns over the girls?
Not sure why the quoted post isn't showing!

This shows they must have had some worries as they acted and phoned them.
Exactly! Oh hi just a courtesy call from social services, ah yes everything’s fine? Ah ok then we will leave you alone? Don’t think that’s quite how it works lazy! These people really are so gullibale to read and believe all the crap she spouts constantly! As for the latest person to come forward, glad they have. Love how it says he has a thing for chav lasses, well you picked well with lazy didn’t you! More gold is that it’s a Chav that turns a blind eye!

Reactions: 16
I hate the way Sarah thinks that making memories means lavish holidays. I've a 12 year old and a 10 year old. The only holiday they've had abroad was Disneyland Paris 5 years ago. We do UK holidays but not every year as we just can't afford it during holiday times. Does this mean we've not made memories for ourselves or our children? Of course it doesn't. We've memories of rainy day indoor picnics, hours spent at the table making homemade Christmas decorations, Saturday evening games night etc. Memories start at home.

Reactions: 27
Sarah doesn't care and never will! She's quite happy to be in this one sided open marriage, because the thought of a life having to do everything herself and not have Chris running around like mother hen, would be too much to bear for her. He runs around like a blue arsed fly, cleaning, shopping, tending her hand and foot while she lies in bed all day, because he knows that she will turn a blind eye to his indiscretions if he keeps on the right side of her. Their marriage is farcical and they both use each other in different ways to get exactly what they want. It's warped and disgusting!
Spot on. Many of us could see that BEFORE the scandal broke!

Reactions: 7
Lazy is a piece of work. What if you both had real jobs? Would your employer allow you to take off every month for a holiday? I think not. Lazy kept mentioning her $ and she can spend it how she likes. Well it's really your children subs u should be thanking who give you the views and thus the $. Oh wait let's not forget the views and subs you buy as well. These girls are not growing up in a realistic world. They will have to get real jobs work damn hard before they will even be able to save for 1 holiday. Their parents should be role models for them. Totally the opposite. What kind of role models are they? They don't value education and they are instilling this in their children. It's so sad for these girls...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lazy is a piece of work. What if you both had real jobs? Would your employer allow you to take off every month for a holiday? I think not. Lazy kept mentioning her $ and she can spend it how she likes. Well it's really your children subs u should be thanking who give you the views and thus the $. Oh wait let's not forget the views and subs you buy as well. These girls are not growing up in a realistic world. They will have to get real jobs work damn hard before they will even be able to save for 1 holiday. Their parents should be role models for them. Totally the opposite. What kind of role models are they? They don't value education and they are instilling this in their children. It's so sad for these girls...
Yes! This is the problem with “YouTube” most people think this is a career, it’s not! It’s not guaranteed and only a small amount of people succeed. They won’t be “successful” forever and seriously need to consider this going forward, I’m all for making the best of things but come on your kids won’t all be rolling the cash in for you in 20 yrs time!

Reactions: 8
Yes! This is the problem with “YouTube” most people think this is a career, it’s not! It’s not guaranteed and only a small amount of people succeed. They won’t be “successful” forever and seriously need to consider this going forward, I’m all for making the best of things but come on your kids won’t all be rolling the cash in for you in 20 yrs time!
Yes, given it's the kids who bring the money in for them, what exactly will they do when the kids are grown up and no longer vlog material?!

Reactions: 6
Lol in that latest video, Creepy says he loves chav girls. That makes sense with him being with Lazy. Always found it odd how a guy who likes to think he’s emo ended up with a chav like Lazy.

158FE1E7-C0EF-410B-A204-57DC0876B283.jpeg

And lmao at him saying he’s ‘super’ good friends with Zoe AND acknowledging that he’s being creepy.

4107CB4F-CFA8-4449-AD1E-7916A5F0D35D.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Lol in that latest video, Creepy says he loves chav girls. That makes sense with him being with Lazy. Always found it odd how a guy who likes to think he’s emo ended up with a chav like Lazy.

View attachment 3119

And lmao at him saying he’s ‘super’ good friends with Zoe AND acknowledging that he’s being creepy.

View attachment 3120
Basically looks like he’s slagging Alfie off here, he might not appreciate that ?

View attachment 3119

View attachment 3120
When were these texts sent? If it's true about overbearing mother Jane actually having this villa in Turkey, then how can they possibly deny this one? Wake up mother bear, your son is a dirty, disgusting, cheating pr**k! Yes Chris, I say it as it is as well, hope you think I'm cool af too! lol

Reactions: 10
Found this on the 'Ingham support group'. Most of the people in this group are children. It really worries me because they don't seem to understand

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Basically looks like he’s slagging Alfie off here, he might not appreciate that ?
This might be what it takes for Zoe to actually use her mega platform to react to this and speak up against him. The fact that he is using them as a status symbol to impress another woman might be the straw that broke the camel's back! God, let's hope so!

Honestly that man makes me sick and Sarah is no better sticking with him regardless of her children's wellbeing. He is not sorry for being a pervert, just sorry it all came out and he was exposed for what he is.

• Heart
#17: Better stay up North, another has come forth
#17: Chav Obsession Confession
#17: Creepy makes another girl want to hurl

Reactions: 11
It's in their genes they will take after their mother Lazy and not help their own flesh and blood....

Reactions: 1
Yes, given it's the kids who bring the money in for them, what exactly will they do when the kids are grown up and no longer vlog material?!
Exactly, it was Esme who blew there channel up with her reaction to her reborn and it's Isabelle who pretty much carries the channel now. Yet they give most of their attention to Isla ??

Reactions: 6
Looking at the SS comment,
Twitter and GG and Tattle and Instagram shouldn’t be the ones contacting services.
I’m not saying don’t, not my place to say either way, I’m saying it shouldn’t be down to strangers who watch their vlogs.

Where the foook are the kids teachers when all this is going on, where are Isabelle’s biological grandparents? She must have other family members, her dad ffs.

I don’t care what their access arrangements are if I wasn’t allowed access to my daughter, and I knew she was living with this scumbag, going to Australia, Dubai, whatever other country they’ve run off to since the summer, you would have to drag me off the back of the plane and if you did I’d be begging my parents to go and see her as much as possible.
Why do strangers seem to care more than the people related to these kids, Isabelle especially
I try not to rant about people we don’t know and circumstances we don’t know but it’s hard not to judge at this point

@GiggleBee
I find it so difficult to watch Isla, she acts like a toddler it’s really kinda weird

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.