The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah didn’t care about her mum when she went to America knowing she could die at anytime
I know 200% I wouldn't of gone and tried to put the holiday back, every single moment with my mum if I knew she was at the end I'd grab with every ounce in me, holidays can wait life can't. I totally agree with you Tilly

Reactions: 20
They have guidelines but ultimately they decide!
Private schools (also known as 'independent schools') charge fees to attend instead of being funded by the government. Pupils don't have to follow the national curriculum. All private schools must be registered with the government and are inspected regularly.

Reactions: 2
I know 200% I wouldn't of gone and tried to put the holiday back, every single moment with my mum if I knew she was at the end I'd grab with every ounce in me, holidays can wait life can't. I totally agree with you Tilly
I don’t know anyone who would have gone and risked not being with their dying mum

Reactions: 17
So is that them done with school for the year now?

I too appreciate the obvious build up “It’s just fun at school this week!”

Reactions: 1
Why the heck has no one head butted this prick in the area where he lives? I dont condone violence but he needs a good kicking.

“Head butted this prick In the area where he lives....”

Or knee’d him in the nuts a few times and drop kicked him into the nearest cell ?
#GingerPubesPounding

Oh hold on, I took you up wrong ??‍♀
Sorry

So is that them done with school for the year now?

I too appreciate the obvious build up “It’s just fun at school this week!”

Remember she hasn’t taken the kids out of school since 2016 (plus 24 months)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Private schools (also known as 'independent schools') charge fees to attend instead of being funded by the government. Pupils don't have to follow the national curriculum. All private schools must be registered with the government and are inspected regularly.
yes I know my kids go there!

Reactions: 4
I don’t want to sound unkind, but they take their children out of school, and Isabelle seems to struggle reading some of the easiest of words when reading the many surprise reveals... why would you risk your child falling behind even a little bit? I’d love to take my kids to Lapland but will not take them out of school to do it, I’d rather pay the extra than risk them falling behind!

Reactions: 27
Maybe a bit OT but the Ingham's are often compared to Family Fizz so I think I'm ok to say that I don't know why Family Fizz get so many views as all they seem to do is live in a small space for 24 hours or spend stupid amounts of money. I very rarely watch them.
I like their hide and seek videos. Most of the shopping challenges they do are for groceries. They teach the kids that life isn't about how much stuff you have, and the kids are lovely. My only issue with them is the occasional click bait (like when they said they were cancelling the wedding but they were just delaying it) of course I knew it was click bait before I watched but it still annoyed me. Also their 24 hour challenges seem fake. The Inghams don't ever come up with fun concepts for videos, it's all about trying to one up the ordinary parent and thinking they're better...because they're too dumb to see that most people would never want to switch lives with them!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think they'll bother putting Isla in the older girls school? It would make it easier if they all got the same amount of time off!

Reactions: 3
I don’t want to sound unkind, but they take their children out of school, and Isabelle seems to struggle reading some of the easiest of words when reading the many surprise reveals... why would you risk your child falling behind even a little bit? I’d love to take my kids to Lapland but will not take them out of school to do it, I’d rather pay the extra than risk them falling behind!
Yes I've noticed Isabelle seems to struggle with basic reading. It's worrying that they don't think education is important.

Does anyone think they'll bother putting Isla in the older girls school? It would make it easier if they all got the same amount of time off!
All the kids will be back at ‘normal’ school before long anyway, once they realise their budget doesn’t stretch enough to be able to afford school fees plus agricultural holidays and B&M bargain tat

I don't think they can afford it. The only reason they put Esmae in now was cos they changed the school rules where if you're not in feeder school by year 5 then you need to do an entrance exam. Esmae would not have passed it so they paid their way in. Let's hope they can afford to keep them there!!

Reactions: 7
I have emailed department of education at Gov.uk and i urge everyone on here to do the same,
People power, why should they get away with taking their kids out of school, we would be in very hot water if it was us
We would at the least be fined and at worse face Prison
How ironic would it be prison for not what he’s done but taking the kids out of school..

Reactions: 10
"We never take our girls out of school" ?

That's my issue with them. That they (well, the controlling witch) tries to defend their decisions by backing it up with blatant lies.

Here's hoping they actually make the vlogs interesting. They've already made Australia and Dubai look so so dull. They surely can't spoil magical Lapland too!

Reactions: 12
My best friend is in Lapland right now ??? we were going to go too but we done a different winter trip instead. I'm not bothered that they take the kids out of school but twice I find is a joke. Once yes. I'm not judging them on that. What I judge on is their creepy creep dad, lazy shopping addicted mother and their ridiculous channel which influenced my kids for long enough. So glad they are banned from our house. I forwarded the news article to all my
Friends too !!!

Reactions: 9
I would like to know what they actually learn on their holidays. In Dubai when they went to the Lego museum, Isabelle pointed at the Burj Khalifa and said 'tall building I think' no one corrected her and told her it's name or the fact it is the tallest building in the world!!!
The trip to Dubai was a shambles, a day out at a lego park and a theme park is something they could quite easily do in the UK. Also the food they ate on the trip seemed to be nothing new.
The only reason this family go on trips is for content and quite frankly, to brag. The girls seem to return home with no real appreciation for the places they've visited, as they haven't really experienced anything new.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.