The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People of his disposition are devious and will go to any length to continue to do what he's doing. If he wants to carry on doing it, he will find a way!

Would it therefore be worth this thread being made private, so we can still discuss but not pre-empt him in anyway if he's reading here? We want to be a few steps ahead, instead of allowing him to be. I'm new here and don't want to step on anyone's toes, it's just a suggestion and I won't take offence if others don't agree.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
She’s just as manipulative, narcissistic and sociopathic as he is if not worse in some respects.

She doesn’t proclaim his innocence for because she believes him it’s all about her own self preservation, for the fame and fortune. She knows he’s guilty. She’s the driving force and the mouth piece. Look at that black hoody video in Dubai she was the only one that spoke. It is easily seen by
the snippy comments to the x-ifam that she has a mouth and she knows how to use it. So any idea that creepy is able to manipulate her is wrong. She’s not a 16 year old teenager he can manipulate she’s nearly in her mid 30’s.
I agree, she’s just as bad as he is, perhaps even worse. She was well aware of Chris’ indiscretions even before the allegations. She has just proven to everyone that she supports her husband’s abhorrent behaviour, money and fame is more important then the girls who have been victimised. She is a terrible mother and person in general.
Definitely doesn’t deserve her unborn son.

And I really wish they would stop going on about the safely and security of their children.
IF THIS IS SUCH A BIG ISSUE GET OFF YOUTUBE AND STOP EXPLOITING YOUR CHILDREN.

Also parents of these children using Instagram to message Chris saying they love and adore him and want to meet him etc need to have a serious talk with their little darlings.

Reactions: 11
People of his disposition are devious and will go to any length to continue to do what he's doing. If he wants to carry on doing it, he will find a way!

Would it therefore be worth this thread being made private, so we can still discuss but not pre-empt him in anyway if he's reading here? We want to be a few steps ahead, instead of allowing him to be. I'm new here and don't want to step on anyone's toes, it's just a suggestion and I won't take offence if others don't agree.
I'm not sure that would make a difference as anyone can just make a fake account and join... And we all know how seasoned they are at that particular skill!

Reactions: 6
I did think of that after I typed it and I agree, it would be nigh on impossible to manage! It's just so damn frustrating!

Reactions: 1
I think that girl is 21 but I agree she looks younger. She has a lot of photos in cheerleader uniforms as well which doesn't help. I wonder if they met her when in Brisbane?

This makes me physically sick.If youtube do nothing else ,this man should be stopped from any "meet and greet" with young fans.

A lot of her mispronunciations I put down to accent/dialect. Can a British person tell me if you say "says" the way Sarah does or more like "sez"?
I`m from the south ,and we tend to say " sez" ,i don`t know about up north ,though i`m sure there are ladies here who`ll be able to tell you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This makes me physically sick.If youtube do nothing else ,this man should be stopped from any "meet and greet" with young fans.

I`m from the south ,and we tend to say " sez" ,i don`t know about up north ,though i`m sure there are ladies here who`ll be able to tell you.
Im north and i use a mix of both. As do most people i know.

Reactions: 3
To stir up trouble. Why are you asking me this when you know what they're like!????
Why target you though? Seems rather random especially when that person joined GG when you were banned from this site! Confused dot com!

There are more people here who show receipts from contact made to various organisations if anyone was to be a target then it would be them

Why target you though? Seems rather random especially when that person joined GG when you were banned from this site! Confused dot com!

There are more people here who show receipts from contact made to various organisations if anyone was to be a target then it would be them
Look I don't know and I'm as confused as you are ok so just please stop. If I find out who it is then you'll be the first to know. GG is way too controlling for me. Heard some bad things about them and wouldn't dream of joining. What do you mean why would they target me? I have connections with one of his (alleged) victims, of course I'm a target. Ingham wants to protect himself at any cost. Let's just end this here.

Reactions: 2
Look I don't know and I'm as confused as you are ok so just please stop. If I find out who it is then you'll be the first to know. GG is way too controlling for me. Heard some bad things about them and wouldn't dream of joining. What do you mean why would they target me? I have connections with one of his (alleged) victims, of course I'm a target. Ingham wants to protect himself at any cost. Let's just end this here.
So do other people here, other people know the Inghams in person...

Just seem odd you get banned from this site and pop up on GG during the time you are banned!

Reactions: 2
I’m actually wandering why these young girls/women would actually post pictures of themselves like this in the first place.
Are they trying to attract pervs?
Just so you're aware what you're doing is called victim blaming. What someone wears or posts doesn't make them to blame for perverts, it's like the case in Ireland that's been on the news as a rape charge was dropped because the girl was wearing a thong and many have been protesting about how unfair that is. No one asks for it, no matter what they wear, especially young girls from greasy disgusting Chris.

Reactions: 24
Was Sarah married to Isabelle's dad?

The reason I'm asking is, online you have the ability to see births/marriages/deaths and looking through some information it looks like no one with Sarah's maiden name was born in December 1985, but someone with Sarah's forenames was married in 2002, which could be why I couldn't find the information about her being born then.

Was Sarah married to Isabelle's dad?

The reason I'm asking is, online you have the ability to see births/marriages/deaths and looking through some information it looks like no one with Sarah's maiden name was born in December 1985, but someone with Sarah's forenames was married in 2002, which could be why I couldn't find the information about her being born then.
No. Or at least not as far as shes ever said etc. I highly doubt it though

No. Or at least not as far as shes ever said etc. I highly doubt it though
Basically I started wondering with her scan pictures - on the first one where we saw the ultrasound it's blurred out, why? Then in future ones you have one whereby the camera is conveniently placed as to miss out her name and age, but when they're in Australia the scan pictures are actually printed off (which could be edited as though there's something to hide).

The only way this is going to get any youtube attention right now is if one of the bigger UK channels cover it.

Alfie and Zoe won’t muddy their Gucci sliders.

So based on people who will talk out and Usually have the audience that will listen and take notice it’s going to be True Geordie or Pewdiepie. (Any other suggestions welcome!)
Alfie’s podcast could be a good way to get the kids to listen but pointlessKnob would rather talk about the earth being flat. ?

If anyone has the time to get all information and proof together of how this has played out, and how things are going back to the same patterns not 6 months later, how sick this all is. Please do!

Think about Gathering it all and emailing the channel.

Twitter isn’t getting attention. There has to be a way to contact someone who can give this a platform.
Just my opinion.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.