The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah is extremely cold, calculating and very easy at manipulation.
I wonder if this is ever discussed in these therapy sessions? I wonder if the therapist has ever watched their vlogs as they would make for interesting conversation.
I did wonder wether the therapist keeps things between themselves and Isabelle or if they sort of debrief with creepy and lazy. If it's the latter I doubt Isabelle would touch upon her controlling home life for fear of repercussions.

100% agree. She does it all the time with isla as well, just before the coat thing she was trying to get isla to choose the power bank and earphones for issys present
Exactly, it's intwined into every fiber of their daily lives. I don't even think lazy realises she's doing it half the time. I expect she considers herself a caring mother, helping direct her children to make the 'right' choices. In reality she is raiing her children to become adults who can't think for themselves. I have a friend who can't make a decision on anything to save her life, guess what, she had a controlling home life too.

I genuinely believe her persuasive powers are weakening with Esme though. If that was Esme in the coat situation we wouldn't have seen the footage, because she would've turned around and said no and that doesn't make for good viewing in their eyes! She isn't as easily led as the other 2, look at her reaction to Isla eating the lindt Santa head the other day. You can just see her thinking how absurd and ridiculous the over the top fake reactions are!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sarah: "Because whats christmas all about?"
*holds up script behind camera*
Isla: "Spending time with your family"

Not Oscar worthy yet, but with some help from Seacroft's finest stage coach, she'll get there

Reactions: 14
I've just found this forum and I think I've found my people.
Someone needs to save these children. I feel so sorry for all of them, especially Isabelle. No wonder shes in therapy. In the video posted upthread re. Lazy's non-explanation about it. She made sure to point out that "it's not because of me or Creepy." Of course it is. She is a victim of emotional abuse. And she's seen everything that has been going on online with creepy with her own eyes. School must be a nightmare. Shes also kept away from her other family and and never seems to see any friends. She just seems so sad in every video I see nowadays. My girls loved watching them until recently. I love to hate watch. Glad to see their views dropping. Lets hope their channel fails and the girls can have some sort of normal childhood.
I watched a few if their early blogs this morning and they were so different. The kids were happy and Lazy seemed somewhat human.
Absolutely dreadful people.

Vlogs* not blogs

Reactions: 24
When i had therapy when i was 15 the doctors just told me to go to a charity! Because the waiting list on the nhs in my area was a 1-2 year wait! So i went through a charity to get therapy until funding was cut
I am so sorry to hear that and thank you for being open. We walked out of the GP surgery with a scrap of paper with the name of a charity written on it too. There is no waiting list for alternative help either, this is it, a scrap of paper. I am infuriated, especially when the link I have has psychotherapists charging £110 an hour to desperate parents.

Reactions: 2
Oh stop please ?? it’s the thought of him more than anything!
That's called the slick skating Santa and his special load *

You'll get a cameo in a skate video and a signed autograph (a non disclosure form.)

Buy one get your herpes for free. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

They will even throw in a coldsore starter kit.

Remember cold sores are for life not just for Christmas!

*Room price/ travel / VAT not included in the advertised price.

Reactions: 9
That's called the slick skating Santa and his special load *

You'll get a cameo in a skate video and a signed autograph (a non disclosure form.)

Buy one get your herpes for free. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

They will even throw in a coldsore starter kit.

Remember cold sores are for life not just for Christmas!

*Room price/ travel / VAT not included in the advertised price.
Such a shame he didn’t add in the solicitors letter too! Ah that’s only for small YouTubers who like to speak about him though isn’t it ?

Reactions: 2
Such a shame he didn’t add in the solicitors letter too! Ah that’s only for small YouTubers who like to speak about him though isn’t it ?
Is it on Sarah's price list?

I do think you can get a quote but be careful of her calculations. She's not that mathematical.

Screenshot_20181211-193316_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 4
I did wonder wether the therapist keeps things between themselves and Isabelle or if they sort of debrief with creepy and lazy. If it's the latter I doubt Isabelle would touch upon her controlling home life for fear of repercussions.

Exactly, it's intwined into every fiber of their daily lives. I don't even think lazy realises she's doing it half the time. I expect she considers herself a caring mother, helping direct her children to make the 'right' choices. In reality she is raiing her children to become adults who can't think for themselves. I have a friend who can't make a decision on anything to save her life, guess what, she had a controlling home life too.

I genuinely believe her persuasive powers are weakening with Esme though. If that was Esme in the coat situation we wouldn't have seen the footage, because she would've turned around and said no and that doesn't make for good viewing in their eyes! She isn't as easily led as the other 2, look at her reaction to Isla eating the lindt Santa head the other day. You can just see her thinking how absurd and ridiculous the over the top fake reactions are!

I really hope the therapist keeps things confidential unless Issy discloses something that would mean the therapist had a duty of care to act upon. Ie - abuse, thoughts of suicide or self harm. If the therapist does what he the vlogs, I’d be interested in what they make of all of it

I really hope the therapist keeps things confidential unless Issy discloses something that would mean the therapist had a duty of care to act upon. Ie - abuse, thoughts of suicide or self harm. If the therapist does what he the vlogs, I’d be interested in what they make of all of it
I think it's usually law or just a general thing that they keep confidentiality. They only tell parents or the police if something is endangering their lives.

Reactions: 3
The town that hosts Lapland is aware of who Chris is, and what he has done. Should be interesting if they actually still decide to go.

Reactions: 10
The town that hosts Lapland is aware of who Chris is, and what he has done. Should be interesting if they actually still decide to go.
I don't think they're going. I reckon they'll probably go to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park or something this weekend.

The town that hosts Lapland? You do realise it's not one town?
Maybe forest holidays again as they didn't seem to want to know at first about the allegations, or Butlins, I think they will go somewhere, theyre running out of places to go though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.