The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social blade shows they still get around 200k views per day, sometimes more, so either people are watching historic vlogs, or they are buying views. Either way its still 200k more than they deserve. Sarah once said in a post on fb that when they were averaging 400k views per day they were making £10k per month, which increased to around £25k per month over Christmas as views often increased then. So from that we can assume they're still pulling in around £5k per month which is way more than they deserve!! I refuse to watch them, I don't even hate watch as it sickens me that they are still gaining financially and substantially more than people who actually do work for a living!!
Same. I’m not giving them vile cretins another penny. Let’s hope more ifam come to their senses and stop watching too

Well I hope Nanny Mcphee or whatever the hell her name is comes here and reads these texts and the ones from Sarah earlier on in the thread, just so she knows the kind of rough, disgustingly spoken family that she is championing! Sarah is a gutter tripe fish wife and is not the wholesome, moral role model that she tries to portray when she's in front of that camera!! Has anyone watched one of their very first vlogs when they went to London for Sarah's birthday? (If not, please don't go and back watch and give them views!) In that video she barely speaks and is such a moody cow, it just goes to prove that all her bouncing about and chirpy, happy demeanour in front of the camera now, is such a fake act!!

Pray they don't ever home school. God help those kids if they do!
I’ve heard a lot of comments about Sarah being moody when she’s not in the limelight. Also someone mentioned when they were at Alton towers once and one of the ifam asked for a picture Sarah was well miserable and basically were directing the kids as if they were robots!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This is why 12 year olds shouldn't be on Instagram though. I'm not placing the blame on the kids, as it's ultimately the disgusting sexual predators fault... But so many kids are on social media with no parental supervision. Very worrying. It allows predators like Chris to get away with his actions.

It's all happening again, it seems. He's back on social media and up to his old tricks. It's only a matter of time before he gets caught, surely. What kind of man would be following 12 year olds on social media, whilst on a holiday of a lifetime with his wife and kids?

Weird. Just so wrong on so many levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
OMG!! This is so seriously worrying!!
He is seriously a crime waiting to happen and some poor child will have to suffer because nobody put a stop to him

This is why 12 year olds shouldn't be on Instagram though. I'm not placing the blame on the kids, as it's ultimately the disgusting sexual predators fault... But so many kids are on social media with no parental supervision. Very worrying. It allows predators like Chris to get away with his actions.

It's all happening again, it seems. He's back on social media and up to his old tricks. It's only a matter of time before he gets caught, surely. What kind of man would be following 12 year olds on social media, whilst on a holiday of a lifetime with his wife and kids?

Weird. Just so wrong on so many levels.
The parent says it is obviously a young child so he has no excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just gonna drop in here again about the school thing: I went to a school a lot like Izzy and Esme’s and it is 100% possible that a headteacher did say that they would get more from a trip than from the last 4 days of term. I missed the end of a Christmas term to go away once and our head said the exact same thing. They don’t encourage missing school, but when it is rounds of Christmas parties and assemblies they don’t mind.

Still doesn’t make it right. Just maybe not an out and out lie.
I know both Heads of their schools. I can categorically say they would not have said that!!

Reactions: 26
OMG I would be going crazy! Why the hell is he posting skate videos and following kids on a once in a lifetime trip to Lapland?! Get off bloody social media and spend time with your wife and kids you moron!

I know both Heads of their schools. I can categorically say they would not have said that!!
Doesn’t surprise me at all, why tell the truth when a lie looks better!

Reactions: 15
It's actually quite concerning when you look at the list of people Chris is following on Instagram. The vast majority are children. Young girls. It's wrong

Reactions: 23
It's actually quite concerning when you look at the list of people Chris is following on Instagram. The vast majority are children. Young girls. It's wrong
He’s just come back to instagram like nothing ever happened and went straight back to his creepy ways

Reactions: 10
They’ll just say some rubbish about following fans back to show their appreciation.

They should have an Ingham Family account if that’s the case.

Maybe now people will start taking note if he’s doing stuff again. (Should have been sorted originally I know)

Reactions: 7
Same. I’m not giving them vile cretins another penny. Let’s hope more ifam come to their senses and stop watching too

I’ve heard a lot of comments about Sarah being moody when she’s not in the limelight. Also someone mentioned when they were at Alton towers once and one of the ifam asked for a picture Sarah was well miserable and basically were directing the kids as if they were robots![/QUOT

Zelda It is true about Alton towers, I live close by and have Friends Kids that work there,they even put on a show over the dog teddy that Bella One of creepy's victims gave Isla.

Even if creepy was innocent and I strongly hand on heart believe he isn't but say he was after all he said he was going through on is ridiculous hell no video anyone with common sense would not for any reason follow any young girl now matter How Big a fan they Are, you'd do everything to keep yourself out of any risk of getting dragged into something so youd Avoid, however this is creepy and he's proving young girls are more important than this holiday of living the best life, he'd rather be searching underage girls. Creepy your showing your true colours how would you feel if a creepy ass was following Isabelle, oh yeah by the photos you post you'd only be too happy for the attention but unlike you and lazy normal Everyday caring parents know what your doing is wrong. Was yours and lazys plan to do YouTube to groom young girls? I mean it's in Sarah's family .. beginning to wonder .

I also believe they should have an Ingham family account run by someone amicable to avoid any of this happening but these 2 just like the power they have over their ifam as it makes them feel superior.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Can't figure out why Sarah thought one of the huskies was a puppy or 'baby one' as she called it. I think she was going to say because it's got different colour fur to the rest of them :ROFLMAO: I mean, I know from having lots of pets that fur can change slightly in colour but it's not that drastic! Think Chris edited that bit out so Sarah didn't sound so dim.

The poor husky’s in the vlog from today! Just me who found it upsetting to watch?
I mean, it's nice to see huskies in an environment in which they are made for - I hate seeing huskies suffering over here in the summer.. but I do wonder how well they are cared for, especially as one had quite a wound, poor thing!

Reactions: 6
Can't figure out why Sarah thought one of the huskies was a puppy or 'baby one' as she called it. I think she was going to say because it's got different colour fur to the rest of them :ROFLMAO: I mean, I know from having lots of pets that fur can change slightly in colour but it's not that drastic! Think Chris edited that bit out so Sarah didn't sound so dim.

I mean, it's nice to see huskies in an environment in which they are made for - I hate seeing huskies suffering over here in the summer.. but I do wonder how well they are cared for, especially as one had quite a wound, poor thing!
Yep it’s the wound that got me thinking about how their treated. Seemed quite similar to people in Thailand going to ride elephants etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Honest to god they make Lapland look like they’re on a weekend in Manchester when it’s been bad weather.
No offense to anyone in Manchester ? but getting the kids out to play in the snow before it melts, all look freezing and let’s be real, after 3 hours in the snow you’re totally over it.
We ALL had similar last year. ?
It’s the beast from the east with some little elves and Santa thrown in.
seriously it’s not selling the place at all.

No amount of emotional music makes this looks good.

If you can’t sell Lapland at Christmas you really Need hang the camera up already.
??‍♀

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.