The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You give the "ifam" alot of credit for being clever enough to do that, I don't think they are that bright ! Most of them are 12 😂 I do think the rumour makers are closer to the minghams 👍🏻
One of the kiddie fam said it would be lovely when they have baby girl that creepy and lazy could cycle side by side and Jace and the baby girl could hold hands ,,,,

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Looks like they've had a sponsorship deal with Radnor Splash drinks (never heard of them) but I guess the payment was only enough to cover a basic villa and a box of pasta each delivered to the villa every night

View attachment 541646
I said that yesterday!! such a product placement no bottle facing away from the camera very odd

Reactions: 13
Tonights vlog needs reporting to them then, lots of drone footage.
onto it now, thanks for telling me .

anybody know the managing director of CP (I mean his/her name as Im going to ask them to clarify their rules for covid and filming ) and maybe ask them to retrain their staff and take a good look at who they have staying there, I did it with Haven, I happened to know someone quite high up on the haven site and they took a look into the allegations, but she no longer works there .

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
:sick::sick: anyone else notice when Isabelle and Isla were swapping food? Isla sat there slobbering with her hand in her mouth then with the same hand gives Isabelle a piece of pasta and put the hand back in her mouth for another slobber. Ewwww

• Sick
Reactions: 36
onto it now, thanks for telling me .

anybody know the managing director of CP (I mean his/her name as Im going to ask them to clarify their rules for covid and filming ) and maybe ask them to retrain their staff and take a good look at who they have staying there, I did it with Haven, I happened to know someone quite high up on the haven site and they took a look into the allegations, but she no longer works there .
Thanks everyone Ive found him

Reactions: 8
Just watching the vlog from yesterday and am howling at Chris on the slide. The playground is for 3-12 yr olds so why is a 36yr old man fooling around in it. I hope they disinfected the slide after that creep was on it.

Reactions: 16
They tried to edit it out but Esme was in another shop without a mask and when they film her getting sweets it's miraculously on her face.

Reactions: 17
So, looks like takeaway every night for tea !
Sarah trying to get all deep and meaningful with her chat at the end 😆😆

Haha, Creepy's chubbed up so much! it's only funny because we know how much it will bother him and all the passive aggressive comments he's made to Sarah about her weight (plus his liking for ultra skinny teen girls). It's lovely karma

Looks to have put on about 20lbs since he turned vegetarian for the health benefits

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m surprised he’s got any teeth left in his head with all those fizzy drinks...family trip to the emergency dentist will be a forthcoming blog!#badbreath #coatedtongue 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Sarah looks a right idiot cycling around with that big pink coat😂 it doesn’t matter where this lot go they always look so out of place. I’ve been going to center parcs since I was a child and have a lodge booked (with a hot tub😉) for my 21st in July. The Inghams have made it look so tit I’m sure I even want to go anymore😂

Reactions: 30
Was she doing her mocking voice on this , she pulls them faces when shes mocking the stupid cow ....
No, just a lot of her usual side eye movement when she is telling porkies. Oh how I laughed when she said the local authority gave the girls good assesments/reports.
She also reminded anyone going through a good time in life to take time to appreciate it. Twice. Very bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who noticed the couple of points in today’s vlog probably being aimed at Tattlers? They said again they’ll have to start correcting Jace with saying yes and not “I do” or “I did.” And we’ve been reassured the homeschooling is going very well with the authorities being happy with the work they’re doing!

Reactions: 21
I felt that monologue was pure bragging. Just wanted to say how amazing their life is and show off but tried to dress it up a little because of haters. I wasn’t impressed 😣 My life is not great at the moment due to ongoing health problems and I really felt she was rubbing it in.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Odd we've not had a tour round the cabin, especially as they've never been to Centre Parcs before, its the 1st thing they always do , when staying anywhere!

Reactions: 16
I wonder if the death of the relative a few weeks ago has anything to do with their money spending spree? It just seems so odd to do all of the room refurbishments (which weren't done nuturally to sell but to the kids taste) to quickly put the house on the market?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.