The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy to be corrected but it feels like new members keep joining and starting wild rumours and we all know the family like to wind up tattle and find it hilarious so I would take with a pinch of salt.
They also disappear, never to be heard from again.

From an actual declared ‘ad’ for a date night buying all frozen food from Iceland’s ‘Luxury range’. The performance was the most cringeworthy thing you ever did see in your whole entire life. Really.

Whole vibe to me was single parent having dinner cooked by her gay friend. It’s under ‘ads’ should you also wish to disembowel yourself on the midst of a bout of insomnia.

PS: That collar looks uncomfortable- just as the zipped up sweatshirts. In the video, he is filmed from behind walking into the store. Something very unattractive & unnatural. He is stuffed tight into the closet maybe?
WTF does that creature look like? Even in these pics though, Sarah looks miserable as sin. She really looks like she was trying to put on a brave face.

From an actual declared ‘ad’ for a date night buying all frozen food from Iceland’s ‘Luxury range’. The performance was the most cringeworthy thing you ever did see in your whole entire life. Really.

Whole vibe to me was single parent having dinner cooked by her gay friend. It’s under ‘ads’ should you also wish to disembowel yourself on the midst of a bout of insomnia.

PS: That collar looks uncomfortable- just as the zipped up sweatshirts. In the video, he is filmed from behind walking into the store. Something very unattractive & unnatural. He is stuffed tight into the closet maybe?
WTF does that creature look like? Even in these pics though, Sarah looks miserable as sin. She really looks like she was trying to put on a brave face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think that their crap diet is taking a toll on all of them. If Creepy’s crappy coloured pensioner’s slacks get any tighter his flabby arse will be burstiing out and he looks almost as pregnant as his wife.

Not quite the 5ft 11 adonis that he seems to think he is, the lardy little git.😆

View attachment 540924
Who is this vision of loveliness?

If this is true then Sarah is even more deluded than I thought. Does she have any idea how much it costs to look after a horse? Where are they going to keep it as they don't have any land. Either they'll have to rent a field or, more likely for Fatty Freebie, tether it on the verge like a traveller camp.

As for buying another house to rent out, they will need to pay the SDLT premium for a second home. Where are they getting the money to buy a second home anyway? I'd have thought all the illicit Tat and Me funds have already been ploughed into contaminated land and velvet furniture. I bet neither Sarah nor Chris have the first idea about the legal requirements of being a landlord.

Chris's thighs are immense (in the true sense of the word, not the Urban Dictionary version). Hope he's got lots of Vaseline to prevent chub rub when he's one-tricking on his baby rail.
Please god no, not a horse. The Ingham’s can’t look after themselves, their long suffering kids or the poor dog. They’d soon tire of a horse and the huge responsibility that keeping one entails. I’m fretting even thinking they may be considering a horse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Good Lord, has he ever had a decent haircut?! 🤣🙈
He's got to keep everything below neck level covered, can't let anyone see the ole ginger chest hair 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not related but have Creepy or Lazy ever posted anything to do with BLM, Asian Hate or any of the other racial issues? I find it very telling when someone with a huge platform doesn’t use their voices on important topics
Absolutely! The mum from the most humble family on YouTube selflessly designed some blankets saying Black Lives Matter.

She also sold video phone calls to her #ifam for £15 I think which she then donated to NHS charities. No money of her own of course but fleeced from ifam to look good.

• Haha
He hasn’t ‘got away with it’. They are all paying a terrible price for his cowardice in not accepting and dealing with what he has done, regardless of how much they try to pretend they’re not. There is no way out of this mess now for any of them. Imagine actually being them.
I said much the same thing a few threads ago. This is the zenith of their life.
They have no charm or charisma that could translate into other areas of social media, they have no special skills, they have no education, no interests, no inner life.
Chris is virtually unemployable and having been married to a man with his 'interests' he will slip up again, they never stop-its a mixture of arrogance and narcissistim.
The saddest thing is that this is the zenith of the older kids lives too. The younger two may have a chance but the elder three are just average children with no special skills and absolutely nothing to fall back on-financially or intellectually.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No no this is the real deal.
No that cannot be right . If they can’t look after a dog they won’t a horse . Horses require so much work ! Early morning ( not early mingham time ) and late night muck outs daily . And they need riding . Unless they pay to keep it in a yard where other people do that , the horse will have no hope . I really hope that’s not true .

Reactions: 9
5ft 11 🤣🤣🤣🤣 My but all that fizzy has turned him into quite the Mr Blobby! Those baby tit coloured pants really accentuate his womanly curves 😍
I KNOW!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And the BEST thing is that he probably bought those diarrhoea tit brown trousers especially to go to Center Parcs thinking he'd blend in nicely!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do they a horse would eat the grass so they wouldn’t have to cut it? Sort of Ingham logic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

And he hasn't washed his hair since before that ad. :sick::m

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
If true i see this ending in disaster, cant see them heading to a stables every morning to feed and muck out.
Didn't Isabelle mention some time ago about wanting a horse or something? Or was it she wanted riding lessons after going with a friend. I vaguely recall her mentioning it.

Reactions: 6
Okay, we have a house leak....Valid and done by a family member who is privy to info.
A "friend" who claims to know the new neighbor who bought the builder's house! She's not happy at all apparently with the family....yeah okay!
I spoke to that buyer as did many and she totally believed every word of crap spouted to her about trolls making things up online.

The only thing she was bothered about after her initial outburst was her house being on the internet, that she had only just been informed about by someone...she wouldn't answer who! Sarah then!!
She did attempt to be the next huge family vlogging channel probably encouraged by a newfound "friend"....until that moment she realised she had attacked many people using an account with her kid's videos on oh and her real name...dumb woman!

A love child.....yeah okay never believed those rumors I actually don't think Chris would hide a child tbh sorry :eek:

A pony, a pony box, stables, trainer...Katie Price! a new house to rent out probably to Katie! and Sarah is giving Katie furniture for said house!
Why when she can donate to her new community Facebook marketplace page....just like her other communities' generosity, oh and new neighbor it seems! 😂

I want to see actual horse blankets over on the Ifam store/baby and crap...with sugar cubes attached for an extra cost of 1 million pounds!

Can I just say the neighbor very naively confirmed what we know, that house, is THE house, so it was her that outed it eventually!
Talk about payback 😂😂😂 KARMA!
I can't wait till she realises the electric gates are utterly useless if Jace can jump over the wall next to them to chase that pesky pony!

You couldn't make this crap up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Just watched this, that was bloody hilarious! The Inghams giving date night advice and Creepy's resting face looking very strange indeed.

• Haha
The Christmas one with Iceland and "the convenient turkey, you "lichrally" take it out of the box, pop it in the oven and wala, it's done"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.