The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fat duck has probably got his massive arse stuck in the slide and Lazy is just, well, too lazy to bother to upload it :LOL:
Yer in his granddad trousers 🤢🤢 I can’t there is nothing remotely nice about the slimy creepy how she walks around proud that her husband is joke surly I would be embarrassed to go anywhere with him I would even admit to noing him but the same could be said for her to

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had a conversation with my mate about them. She used to have a channel and said with their shitest views the minghams would still be making about £200 a day

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wonder what is happening to the tat and me empire while they are away? Are hi Steve and granny bitty looking after it hence why they got a new second hand cara van to keep them sweet
They obviously can't trust anyone else to do it as the could be trolls ready to spill the beans on their mega empire lol

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker but for a family who are loaded and set for life you think they would’ve paid for a lodge with a hot tub🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does anyone know, do they own the house or is it rented? It looks pricey and I doubt they could afford it.
They've bought the house. I doubt they will ever truly own it. Guaranteed it'll be an interest only mortgage, and they'll still struggle to keep up the repayments on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thought CP said no drones?
I mentioned that in my message , they said they have very strict guidelines and they will be watching their activities ,I dont watch their vlogs I catch up with others who cover them or on here

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I mentioned that in my message , they said they have very strict guidelines and they will be watching their activities ,I dont watch their vlogs I catch up with others who cover them or on here
Tonights vlog needs reporting to them then, lots of drone footage.

Reactions: 27
Long time lurker but for a family who are loaded and set for life you think they would’ve paid for a lodge with a hot tub🙄
For a family set for life, it's somewhat baffles me how they can only afford center parcs during term time and during a pandemic!

Why have they never been before?...Oh of course, they're used to VIP trips to Florida and all inclusive resorts in Spain, oh and not forgetting that forgettable trip to the Maldives.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be honest I think the random bits of information appear when they want the thread to move faster because we actually mentioned the main reason we are here which is chris ingham and protecting young girls from him.
You give the "ifam" alot of credit for being clever enough to do that, I don't think they are that bright ! Most of them are 12 😂 I do think the rumour makers are closer to the minghams 👍🏻

Reactions: 12
For a family set for life it's amazing how they can only afford center parcs during term time and during a pandemic?

Why have they never been before?...Oh of course, they're used to VIP trips to Florida and all inclusive resorts in Spain, oh and not forgetting that forgettable trip to the Maldives.

Looks like they've had a sponsorship deal with Radnor Splash drinks (never heard of them) but I guess the payment was only enough to cover a basic villa and a box of pasta each delivered to the villa every night

Screenshot 2021-04-22 17.42.30.png

Reactions: 16
Looks like they've had a sponsorship deal with Radnor Splash drinks (never heard of them) but I guess the payment was only enough to cover a basic villa and a box of pasta each delivered to the villa every night

View attachment 541646
I'm sure I have bought them in aldi they were really cheap . Don't know if its aldis own brand .🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I don't think they were nice well I haven't bought them again so I'm guessing mine didn't like them .

Reactions: 11
Why are this family obsessed with talking about money!!! There was no need to explain that they girls were doing the more expensive one. I’ve been to CP many many times and done the high ropes the girls did and I didn’t even know there was a different in price since my parents didn’t feel the need to discuss the price of everything!!

Reactions: 40
There terrible diet is really starting to catch up with them and I am not even including Sarah in that.

Reactions: 21
Wonder what is happening to the tat and me empire while they are away? Are hi Steve and granny bitty looking after it hence why they got a new second hand cara van to keep them sweet
I think the caravan is payment for keeping Tat & Me going whilst they jaunt around the place travelling. They can’t pay them in money if Hi Steve & Zelda are claiming any benefits. So maybe the caravan is ‘Payment in Kind’.

If this is in some partnership with Radnor Splash, they have done a rubbish job. They have filmed trays of fizzy pop in the background, and Issy had her alcoholic/non alcoholic can of Kopperberg.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And there we go even when they are away on a activity holiday she still in the pissing shops trying to spend ans as for sitting and thinking about what she thankful for what a twit go take a jump you moron your married to a child grommer lazy and well known pervert no better than jimmy Savile how horrifying and embarrassing and your no better to walk around with him and even admitting to being married to the discusting little man bit your no better you allow his behaviour and have let him get away with it your just as disgusting lazy and you have 3 young girls of your own how would you feel if some dirty creep sent them messages like that ohhh it make my spine curl absolutely wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.