The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard from a friend that she's also bought a horse trailer. This is going to be another massive surprise. She's buying a horse for the girls. 🐎
And then pigs will start flying over the neighborhood

If you’re gonna make something up, at least make it believable lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We've had a lot of new members coming on here lately with wild claims... I struggle to work out what the goal is with that if it is indeed Ifam or one of the Minghams themselves. Surely if you want us to stop talking about you, you should stop giving us stuff to talk about, rather than the opposite?

Reactions: 34
hahaha those AD's from the early years.

Creepy is legit like the gay best friend, and sarah is like the single chav mum.

The Turkey ad is my favourite though! When Lazy screeches "HIIIII Neil" all those years of acting school being put to good use!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We've had a lot of new members coming on here lately with wild claims... I struggle to work out what the goal is with that if it is indeed Ifam or one of the Minghams themselves. Surely if you want us to stop talking about you, you should stop giving us stuff to talk about, rather than the opposite?
They’re hoping people are stupid enough to believe silly lies, and to spread them, and then they can say the haters are always making up ridiculous lies and therefore discredit people who try to bring awareness to their actual wrongdoings

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Agree, but in their heads it's better to be talked about than not, even negative talk is better.

Reactions: 17
They’re hoping people are stupid enough to believe silly lies, and to spread them, and then they can say the haters are always making up ridiculous lies and therefore discredit people who try to bring awareness to their actual wrongdoings
I would really like to hope that we haven't been invaded by Ifam - truth be told its suspicious that all these rumours are coming out now, @GrassIsGreener87 have you proof that she made this purchase? or anymore information?

Reactions: 13
Absolutely! The mum from the most humble family on YouTube selflessly designed some blankets saying Black Lives Matter.

She also sold video phone calls to her #ifam for ÂŁ15 I think which she then donated to NHS charities. No money of her own of course but fleeced from ifam to look good.
Seems all very performative :/

Reactions: 8
I've heard from a friend that she's also bought a horse trailer. This is going to be another massive surprise. She's buying a horse for the girls. 🐎
Hahahaha, more fool them if true! I don't believe a word but in case they are thinkng of getting one; they have absolutely no idea how much it is to own a horse and I can't see them paying out those prices. Good luck to them if the horse gets colic because it can be VERY expensive. I can't see them calling the farrier or dentist out either. Hopefully it takes a dislike to Creepy and gives him a good kick.
Screenshot 2021-04-22 152430.png

Also notice that he's already sunk his glass of Prosecco.
But they don't drink alcohol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They're getting a horse next? Yes of course they are, just like they were going to build a small property empire by renting out their old house and buying more... Honestly, it is so weird what people will go to, just to protect the Bradford Beast and Sir Noncealot. I really don't get what Hi Steve gets out of it, oh that's right, he got a nice second hand, filthy chavavan on tick that will get repossessed when HMRC come calling :LOL:

Oh and mark my words Hi Steve, HMRC will be coming calling because I personally flagged your disgusting grooming son and his whale wife to them. I also know I am not the only one. They probably shouldn't get used to the porcelain pylon palace, because they may well be moving out before they move in. HMRC do not piss around when you owe them money. I guess you and your delightful wife will be looking forward to taking them in soon, that'll be nice for you all x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
They’re playing games with us. “What tit can we tell Tattle to get them talking?”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
From an actual declared ‘ad’ for a date night buying all frozen food from Iceland’s ‘Luxury range’. The performance was the most cringeworthy thing you ever did see in your whole entire life. Really.

Whole vibe to me was single parent having dinner cooked by her gay friend. It’s under ‘ads’ should you also wish to disembowel yourself on the midst of a bout of insomnia.

PS: That collar looks uncomfortable- just as the zipped up sweatshirts. In the video, he is filmed from behind walking into the store. Something very unattractive & unnatural. He is stuffed tight into the closet maybe?
‘Disembowel yourself in the midst of a bout of insomnia’. I’m creased and approaching the end. The pearly gates are welcoming me 👼 👼 👼’s are singing and my soul will be saved - but only if sleep eludes me. Snooze soundly fellow tattlers there’s much work to be done monitoring this unruly tribe,

No that cannot be right . If they can’t look after a dog they won’t a horse . Horses require so much work ! Early morning ( not early mingham time ) and late night muck outs daily . And they need riding . Unless they pay to keep it in a yard where other people do that , the horse will have no hope . I really hope that’s not true .
The poor nag 🐎 (not Lazy) could be hitched up to a cart to transport their tat and me parcels to the post office and take the junk to the tip. They’d be keen to save on buying and running a second caaaaaa.

It could be the Shortle horse has produced young and is selling to them at a reduced price.

Think I will force myself to partake in a sizeable gin and tonic. Cheers folks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Start whatever rumours you like, get a horse, fly to the moon... Doesn't change the fact you groom underage girls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Start whatever rumours you like, get a horse, fly to the moon... Doesn't change the fact you groom underage girls.

For any of the Ingham fans that might be lurking:

Plenty more articles out there. He's still not been back to the US since UK police confirm the messages were sent, ever ask yourself or Chris why?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
To be honest I think the random bits of information appear when they want the thread to move faster because we actually mentioned the main reason we are here which is chris ingham and protecting young girls from him.

Reactions: 27
They would have to pay for the general care and exercise of a horse too because not only are they away too often to do it themselves, they couldn't be bothered to go out often enough to do it, unless the horse lives in b&m then it might get frequent visits.

Not one of them can ride a horse, so there would be lessons from beginner for every child that wanted it.

Let them get a horse (as long as it's in proper stables with someone else taking care of it), it will soon drain their remaining money.

I doubt they are though, even Sarah knows that it would involve too much exercise and too much time away from the sofa(s), she'll just buy some horse decorations if she sees them in b&m for yet another bedroom makeover theme.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They can't get a horse for "the girls", wouldn't they need three horses as they are three different sizes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.