The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe they're renting - it's a young builder and he needs to get his money back to start his next project.

It's actually not that uncommon that sellers of empty properties allow people to move items into the property after exchange of contracts (I worked in the property business for years), solicitors don't agree with doing it (who's insurance covers it) but they don't have the final say.
The builder can also do that by remortgaging and releasing funds now the property will have a higher value on completion

Reactions: 1
Please don’t tell me they used an isofix car seat with a seatbelt? The base doesn’t come off the 360! Not safe at all. It’s also dirty and needs a good clean

Reactions: 12
Mental putting those foam mats down in the playroom, the amount of dirt and bits of food that will get trapped underneath them, they will need to lift them up to hoover and wash the floor and sponge of the mats. (I know as I had them in our conservatory for our little one, lasted 6 weeks before I got a rug)

Reactions: 14
im beginning to think my village has grown , i mean were not very big and there seems to be half the village on here lol . well to cheer you all up :) i am very close to the minghams new mansion and have the pleasure of passing it daily multiple times with work and mums taxi :) And i know for a fact that word has spread and villagers are getting clued up on what is moving into the village ! They will not be welcome! This has to be one of the most over looked houses down the street , the large gates fitted to a 3ft wall hardly cry privacy lol . They would be better giving up now and towing the pervavan on there 2021 road trip as They aint gonna get a private life here..There inches away from neighbours .. few sunny snaps from today :cool: Enjoy people x
Careful, you might end up as Lazy's new best friend! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like this whole fidget and me thing is like the weighted blankets. Both have a specific purpose and are meant for people with particular needs, but they are now a thing to make money out of. I mean it’s not just the Inghams doing this but I still don’t really see this as the right thing. Maybe I’m just overthinking it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.