The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell are those grey/green spots on his tongue? And as for the rest of his tongue, he really does need to stop existing on coke, sweeties, booze and salad cream, cheese and chip butties.
Uggh I think I just threw up a little in my mouth thinking about that tongue touching and licking her herpes. And that tongue in other places if you all know what I mean...😖😫🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Catching up with vlogs-

how many sofas do they need in one fecking room? It’s going to look awful filled up with too much furniture.

There are 3 sitting rooms. Would be more in their line now to make the upstairs ‘entertainment room’ into an indoor gym, or a designated home school room, to offer some real structure. Or I wonder if Sarah will use this as her office?

whateve rut is, I hope it’s not just another room lobbed with a load of plastic toys /cinema room etc
The new house doesn't have enough rooms for all the kids to have a bedroom of their own, a playroom, a school/learning room, cinema room, seperate lounge and an office. They should have bought bigger. Or maybe they should just stop reproducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is the house really built on/near flood plains? If it is, that would explain why the electrical sockets are halfway up the wall.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Is the house really built on/near flood plains? If it is, that would explain why the electrical sockets are halfway up the wall.
Standard height for new builds .... makes them accessible for wheelchair users!!

If they have been gifted this break I am very disappointed with Center Parcs
Me too and if I hadn't already paid the extra and kids looking forward to it I would cancel

Which parc they at? cant believe it may be a freebie - I want one 😊
I would guess Whinfell Cumbria or Nottingham 😡😡 both nearest parcs

How abnormal and long are her legs? Guessing filtered ? I'm not 100% that is center parcs as that looks like a TV stand and I think most of center parcs tvs are on walls but I've only been twice 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm surprised Chris didn't have this open plan bathroom designed for Isabelle's room. I mean for when he just waltzes into her room unannounced. I mean he has filmed her on the toilet before! 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Latest model my ar**. Same interior as ours and I know some of the white cupboard doors are brown on the new model!! Either they are making their iFam think it’s the latest but the awning carpet also gives it away OR bought something they never did research on again

Reactions: 12
I don’t get why they didn’t show groomer and gramps? There was a white Audi Q7 pulling up, so either groomers upgraded her old merc of that’s the new wagon. The video was pointless without a reaction.
If Jane and Steve actually have a Q7 then they have space for all the children, "set for life" Chris and Sarah do not. How awkward.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Uggh I think I just threw up a little in my mouth thinking about that tongue touching and licking her herpes. And that tongue in other places if you all know what I mean...😖😫🤢
From a quick search on Google it looks like an oral std as you can get here's on your tongue! It's gross.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Their new house is wrank, hate how they’re boasting about it. So clinical and white and disgusting. Also NOT child friendly in the slightest with Jace & a newborn turning up. I can see some
Major accidents and chipped teeth happening here.

Only just catching up but something is definitely up with them...new house, new baby on the way (with added expenses as Sarah will never reuse any baby items from Jace) daily shopping hauls and now the caravan...how can they afford it all? Surely selling blankets and declining views on YouTube can't pay for all of this?

I still believe that they have rented the new house, will pretend to live in it for a few months and then will go on an 'adventure' in their caravan

And oh the 2nd caravan is definitely not brand new. Lazy and creepy won't spend that much money for someone else

Reactions: 21
Don't understand why anyone would take a trip away right in the middle of a house move?! 🙄
Surely their priority right now should be packing and moving house?
Sure Chris said a couple of vlogs ago that they were moving in a few days, yet another lie! These nob heads can't keep up with their lies can they? Have to have a good memory to be a good liar guys and that's something you are not! Chris "I want IKEA meatballs...oh wait I'm a veggie" Ingham even remember that they're supposed to be vegetarian half the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Only just catching up but something is definitely up with them...new house, new baby on the way (with added expenses as Sarah will never reuse any baby items from Jace) daily shopping hauls and now the caravan...how can they afford it all? Surely selling blankets and declining views on YouTube can't pay for all of this?

I still believe that they have rented the new house, will pretend to live in it for a few months and then will go on an 'adventure' in their caravan

And oh the 2nd caravan is definitely not brand new. Lazy and creepy won't spend that much money for someone else
If they can't buy decent clothes and shoes for the girls, not including soon to be ex golden child Jacey boiiii as he seems to get better quality (gifted) clothes, then they definitely wouldn't be buying a brand new, second hand, third or fourth hand caravan for his parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have a feeling they’ve paid cash for that house.otherwise they wouldn’t be having stuff delivered
Looks more like they have rented the new house as the money for their old house won't be with the new lender until the other party sign up legally for the house

Looks more like they have rented the new house as the money for their old house won't be with the new lender until the other party sign up legally for the house
Maybe thats why the choices are so odd. No door on the bathroom, marble floor everywhere. They are tenants so get no say?

Maybe thats why the choices are so odd. No door on the bathroom, marble floor everywhere. They are tenants so get no say?
They’re definitely not renting!! They gazumped another buyer! The choices are odd because the Inghams made them 😉 There was a door for the loo in the plans but they completely changed the bathroom design themselves. God knows why 🤷‍♀️ but you can’t do that if you’re renting.

Reactions: 21
I've learnt a lot from the 'sneak peek' of Pylon Palace.

Your wealth is determined by the number of drawers in your kitchen. Nothing less than 11 will do Tattlers!! Why would anyone want 11 drawers in their kitchen? Personally love the deep drawers but mine have the 'hidden' pull out slim line drawers as well, but I didn't feel the need to have that many drawers.

Sarah didn't even show us which drawer the turkey baster was going in.

You may be delighted with your 6 hob Rangemaster which will be totally wasted on you Sarah but why did you not go for the matching fridge freezer???? Didn't want to spend £2000 so opted for a dated Samsung at under £1000. A lot of people putting in new kitchens like to go for matching appliances but I suppose if you've got the cheap Lamona microwave & wine cooler anything will do.

Already spoke about the en-suite last night but showed hubby this morning and he was 'eeew' but he did remind me of a 'boutique' hotel we once stayed in (we can't remember what country) that had a bathtub in the bedroom (obvs for romantic reasons), but the shower was behind a door and so was the bloody toilet. So maybe it's the chavs idea of romance??

The plans for the house don't match up with the actual house. You have to go outside to get into the garage and into the 'entertainment' room.

Chris with all his love for all things 'American' surely would've like the fact you pull the car into the garage and straight access into the house. I suppose though that garage is going to be bursting at the seams within a week of moving in.

Tattlers, I really have tried to think of one thing about the new house that I'm jealous of - I did initially think it would be the kitchen/family space - but I think I'll stick to my dream kitchen/breakfast room (20ft x 15ft). There's nothing nicer in my opinion than serving up a lovingly cooked meal to my family or friends and eating it in our dining room (separate) and knowing I don't have to look at all the dishes & mess that have to be cleaned up.
The turkey baster will hang on one of the two towelracks in the en-suite of nightmares.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
They’re definitely not renting!! They gazumped another buyer! The choices are odd because the Inghams made them 😉 There was a door for the loo in the plans but they completely changed the bathroom design themselves. God knows why 🤷‍♀️ but you can’t do that if you’re renting.
They just have awful taste 🤣 i do think they have bought it, just dont get any of it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.