The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine checking into Center Parcs and having to warn them they will no doubt receive emails/messages stating that you have been caught messaging young girls! 😬
Every ‘holiday’ must have ‘that point’ where the management become aware that, as well as all of the wonderful things they mentioned when they were begging for a freebie, Chris is also all over the papers for the kind of thing they want absolutely nothing to do with. They must have skin thicker than rhinos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
It won’t be long before they’re featured in the Vlogs looking for stardom 😂 , they’ll probably appear on the company accounts as security looking after their house while they travel around in the chav-van

has centre parc responded about the freebie they’ve given them?
If it is a freebie my family will never use Center Parcs again.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I really don’t understand why the new neighbour is defending them over on that channel 🤷‍♀️ their friend came on here recently and said they know all about the Inghams and want nothing to do with them, but now she is saying the allegations aren’t true and she’s hoping their kids will be friends
It makes no sense. Imagine finding out your neighbour is Creepy, seeing the stuff that is online about them, having a teenage girl and just being like "not everything on the internet is true..." I mean yeah not everything on the internet is true but even if it's not you would still be slightly apprehensive...

Reactions: 23
The new neighbour sounds a real charmer 🙄 People like her are the reason that women don’t report grooming and sexual assaults for fear of not being believed.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's a shame they didn't film the reaction to the caravan. Granny Jane and Hi Steve jumping up and down and squealing (gobs open essential, bikini optional) would've made a great thumbnail.
Any idea why it was blurred out and not shown? Or is his family afraid of backlash?

Reactions: 6
If it is a freebie my family will never use Center Parcs again.
I really doubt it’s a freebie even Louise Pentland had to go on the beg for free bike hire when she paid for her stay 😂

Also they seem to be just hanging around the playground because they are too tight to pay for any activities 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Their new house is wrank, hate how they’re boasting about it. So clinical and white and disgusting. Also NOT child friendly in the slightest with Jace & a newborn turning up. I can see some
Major accidents and chipped teeth happening here.
I think the same, if it was for people with no children or used for business purposes and back of house for family but this isn't homely or child orientated. If the kitchen is the hub of the house and they home school then why haven't they dedicated an area for schooling near the kitchen. You can't stick Jace in a bedroom to teach himself phonics!
All show no substance. Don't get me started on the ensuite lol no chance of keeping the romance alive with.... hold on til I have my bowel movement. That aside the bathrooms are keep closed in my house because little children and little fingers lead to big messes and dangerous around water.

Reactions: 15
Haven't watched the Inghams for about a year now. But just had to to see this open plan bathroom malarky. Who on earth would want a toilet literally in their bedroom? Most bizarre thing ever. The bedroom is going to stink. And that shower gives me prison vibes. The tiny width between the walls, the length of it giving room for other inmates, the colour. Just hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I really don’t understand why the new neighbour is defending them over on that channel 🤷‍♀️ their friend came on here recently and said they know all about the Inghams and want nothing to do with them, but now she is saying the allegations aren’t true and she’s hoping their kids will be friends
Id say that pretty much confirms the "friend" was telling porkies.

Reactions: 20
I really doubt it’s a freebie even Louise Pentland had to go on the beg for free bike hire when she paid for her stay 😂

Also they seem to be just hanging around the playground because they are too tight to pay for any activities 😂
Center parcs is wasted on them and the pools shut till May time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The buyer of the builder's house has no clue how YouTube works and at a guess fed the usual we get trolled crap.
Her main concern was that her house was on YouTube although it wasn't her house at the time tbf. The fact she gave all her personal details out tells us how she genuinely did fall for the lies fed to her. This pair of idiots yet again manipulating people only this time they manipulated someone who has paid £600k can you imagine the crap Princess came out with....oh I'm sorry we screwed you over we thought you were a troll trying to lose us our dream home.
I feel sorry for them they really are clueless but I'm sure now they will do some digging and hopefully keep their distance.
they are genuine though and have questioned the builder about the video being found!

The twats have completed on the house sale! it's all theirs....till they file for bankruptcy!
I wonder what other "Easter Eggs" this property has pylons motorways could it possibly get any worse....
I wish them well in their "Gated" property bet it has loads of privacy! :eek::sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The buyer of the builder's house has no clue how YouTube works and at a guess fed the usual we get trolled crap.
Her main concern was that her house was on YouTube although it wasn't her house at the time tbf. The fact she gave all her personal details out tells us how she genuinely did fall for the lies fed to her. This pair of idiots yet again manipulating people only this time they manipulated someone who has paid £600k can you imagine the crap Princess came out with....oh I'm sorry we screwed you over we thought you were a troll trying to lose us our dream home.
I feel sorry for them they really are clueless but I'm sure now they will do some digging and hopefully keep their distance.
they are genuine though and have questioned the builder about the video being found!

The twats have completed on the house sale! it's all theirs....till they file for bankruptcy!
I wonder what other "Easter Eggs" this property has pylons motorways could it possibly get any worse....
I wish them well in their "Gated" property bet it has loads of privacy! :eek::sneaky:
How do you know they have completed?

Reactions: 12
Since they are away, does that mean today we will have to see the over the top "surprise" reactions to them going on holiday/the location even though they talked about booking something weeks ago?

And will Isabelle be sleeping on the floor again with her sisters whilst pretending that she really really just wants to do it.

Within seconds of walking through the door Sarah will have claimed her place on the sofa.

Unless... they just use the clickbait of Jace's eyes/glasses etc and then leave a super exciting cliffhanger for the holiday location till tomorrow, giving them a day off further down the line - they do love days off nowadays.

Looks more like they have rented the new house as the money for their old house won't be with the new lender until the other party sign up legally for the house
I agree with you . i also think at some point they plan to go Bankrupt to wipe out their debts ie HMRC debt or maybe they got a bounce back loan and have no plans on paying it back. That could be why the Caravan has been put in Chrises parents name.

Reactions: 17
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Inghams have paid for their Center Parcs trip themselves. Although the prices are incredibly steep during school holidays, a midweek break in term time (especially as CP are giving break discounts due to the lack of facilities open) are only £350 for this/next week, staying in the most basic cottage type at Whinfell (the cheapest park). That extra cost can just be put onto another credit card, with the hope that the views from holiday vlogs will make up for the cost. We also know that Chris and Sarah don't understand the definition of the word 'priority'; for them, holidays and running away from normality are a seen as an escape from the reality that their channel is dying and that the 'haterzzz' are right.

In all honesty, though, I know that if I were to tell my teens that we were going to CP in this current climate they'd just prefer to stay at home, as practically nothing is open and they would only see it as glorified holiday accomidation as the pools and restaurants are closed. We haven't been to CP in the UK recently (our favourites are in France), but I can imagine that there are only so many hours that you can spend during the day at a playpark or cooped up inside the cottage, which is unquestionably smaller than their current house. Izzy must be so bored as she'll have to be with her younger siblings all the time over this holiday, considering that I can't imagine that they'd splurge on a 4 bedroom cottage to give them all more space and privacy.

Reactions: 21
I saw this comment posted earlier on a well known YT channel. They claim they are the ones who are moving in next door to the Inghams'
I can't seem to find the message now so it might have been deleted.
If it is true though, by the sounds of her other comments and the constant defending the family they'll get on like a house on fire.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
I wouldn't put it past Lazy and creepy to create a fake profile and type that nonsense just to prove that the allegations were false.

But I have seen fair few mums on the FB group gushing over Inghams, maybe the new neighbour has a similar mindset? Although why they would continue watching / supporting such a man and his enabler wife is something I will never understand.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.