The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re definitely not renting!! They gazumped another buyer! The choices are odd because the Inghams made them 😉 There was a door for the loo in the plans but they completely changed the bathroom design themselves. God knows why 🤷‍♀️ but you can’t do that if you’re renting.
One of the buyers they gazumped is on a youtubers comment section defending Creepy and Lazy...its very odd 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I've learnt a lot from the 'sneak peek' of Pylon Palace.

Your wealth is determined by the number of drawers in your kitchen. Nothing less than 11 will do Tattlers!! Why would anyone want 11 drawers in their kitchen? Personally love the deep drawers but mine have the 'hidden' pull out slim line drawers as well, but I didn't feel the need to have that many drawers.

Sarah didn't even show us which drawer the turkey baster was going in.

You may be delighted with your 6 hob Rangemaster which will be totally wasted on you Sarah but why did you not go for the matching fridge freezer???? Didn't want to spend £2000 so opted for a dated Samsung at under £1000. A lot of people putting in new kitchens like to go for matching appliances but I suppose if you've got the cheap Lamona microwave & wine cooler anything will do.

Already spoke about the en-suite last night but showed hubby this morning and he was 'eeew' but he did remind me of a 'boutique' hotel we once stayed in (we can't remember what country) that had a bathtub in the bedroom (obvs for romantic reasons), but the shower was behind a door and so was the bloody toilet. So maybe it's the chavs idea of romance??

The plans for the house don't match up with the actual house. You have to go outside to get into the garage and into the 'entertainment' room.

Chris with all his love for all things 'American' surely would've like the fact you pull the car into the garage and straight access into the house. I suppose though that garage is going to be bursting at the seams within a week of moving in.

Tattlers, I really have tried to think of one thing about the new house that I'm jealous of - I did initially think it would be the kitchen/family space - but I think I'll stick to my dream kitchen/breakfast room (20ft x 15ft). There's nothing nicer in my opinion than serving up a lovingly cooked meal to my family or friends and eating it in our dining room (separate) and knowing I don't have to look at all the dishes & mess that have to be cleaned up.
Pulling into the garage (a car port would have been better/but no good for storage) with direct access to the house is very useful.

CLUE FOR LAZY : YOU DON’T GET SOAKED TO THE SKIN WHEN LUGGING IN THE TWENTY SEVEN BAGS NEEDED TO FILL THE FREEZER.

27 bags is an awful lot of veggie burgers, value frozen chips and peas and of course ice creams.

Reactions: 9
The women replying on the video saying it was originally theirs and it’s ‘more than you could ever imagine’ sounds an awful lot like an uneducated ingham

so the ‘original’ buyer is now saying it was her that picked the black kitchen and floors. How if this is all true are they not furious with the builder and still buying his other house after screwing them on the original one?

‘I like that there is a motorway at the back’
How do we know it’s true re the grooming. Because it was in the papers. The national papers. Chris and sarah had a solicitor and was trying to sue people why didn’t they sue the paper? That’s how

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Sound like that village just lost a whole load of class within the space of two house sales 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Seems very odd to me that you’re-packing for a big move and bugger off to Center Parcs for a holiday!!! only the inghams

Reactions: 23
What the hell are those grey/green spots on his tongue? And as for the rest of his tongue, he really does need to stop existing on coke, sweeties, booze and salad cream, cheese and chip butties.
You took one for the team there, studying Creepy's tongue :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Aren’t they creepy and lazy’s new neighbours and buying the chav builders house 😂
It won’t be long before they’re featured in the Vlogs looking for stardom 😂 , they’ll probably appear on the company accounts as security looking after their house while they travel around in the chav-van

has centre parc responded about the freebie they’ve given them?

Reactions: 12
They’re definitely not renting!! They gazumped another buyer! The choices are odd because the Inghams made them 😉 There was a door for the loo in the plans but they completely changed the bathroom design themselves. God knows why 🤷‍♀️ but you can’t do that if you’re renting.
You can gazump if renting, you can offer more than others are willing to pay. You can also alter the building if you have nice landlords if viewing it whilst the work is still being done. We let property and have had people view one whilst we were building and were more than happy to make alterations

Reactions: 9
You can gazump if renting, you can offer more than others are willing to pay. You can also alter the building if you have nice landlords if viewing it whilst the work is still being done. We let property and have had people view one whilst we were building and were more than happy to make alterations
ok fair enough, but I’m certain they’re buying it.

Reactions: 11
It's Whinfell Forest Center Parcs looking at her stories. The one in the Lake District.

• Wow
I really don’t understand why the new neighbour is defending them over on that channel 🤷‍♀️ their friend came on here recently and said they know all about the Inghams and want nothing to do with them, but now she is saying the allegations aren’t true and she’s hoping their kids will be friends

• Wow
Reactions: 28
ok fair enough, but I’m certain they’re buying it.

I think so too. Because they're privately buying from the builders, he is allowing them to move bits in piecemeal before it's officially signed off. Not really a big deal if both sides are happy with it.

I really don’t understand why the new neighbour is defending them over on that channel 🤷‍♀️ their friend came on here recently and said they know all about the Inghams and want nothing to do with them, but now she is saying the allegations aren’t true and she’s hoping their kids will be friends
Imagine innocently buying a new house, and somehow ending up embroiled in a row on YouTube defending a man who has sent dirty messages to children, never mind knowing he’s going to be next door!😂

tit Midas claims another victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Imagine checking into Center Parcs and having to warn them they will no doubt receive emails/messages stating that you have been caught messaging young girls! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 43
They do this though. They just tell companies they have haters and to expect unfounded complaints. It’s disgusting. I wonder how many undisclosed ad’s they have been sneaking through if they are managing all these expenses

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.