The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy is such a moron . All she does is moan about having to actually do any work . Imagine ordering from places like Matalan , new look etc and also receiving a video of them moaning about having to make your product šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ not only do the deluded ifam buy her crap , they then haveto watch her moan about it . Sheā€™s very unprofessional . That business should be kept separate from vlogs . Silly woman .
Completely agree, totally unprofessional. She started yesterdayā€™s vlog with such a face on her, I was almost expecting a mini rant! She then explained she had been up early working on orders, and I thought ā€œwell, that explains itā€. Sheā€™s maniacal when spending the money, but furious that she has to actually fulfil the orders.

Reactions: 35
It's a shame they didn't film the reaction to the caravan. Granny Jane and Hi Steve jumping up and down and squealing (gobs open essential, bikini optional) would've made a great thumbnail.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Catching up with vlogs-

how many sofas do they need in one fecking room? Itā€™s going to look awful filled up with too much furniture.

There are 3 sitting rooms. Would be more in their line now to make the upstairs ā€˜entertainment roomā€™ into an indoor gym, or a designated home school room, to offer some real structure. Or I wonder if Sarah will use this as her office?

whateve rut is, I hope itā€™s not just another room lobbed with a load of plastic toys /cinema room etc

Reactions: 11
You wouldn't be feeling so 'happy, lucky and relaxed' Lazy if you checked his bleeping phone. Or maybe you would, because you clearly don't care

Reactions: 22
They'll be sticking out like sore thumbs at Center Parcs, it's middle class central. I actually love it there, we've been going since I was a kid. I'll be complaining if they've been gifted a stay.

Reactions: 25
I donā€™t know if anyone else noticed but when Chris was filming the kids on the trampoline it looked like jace had a wet bum. Do they just not change his nappy at all šŸ¤” itā€™s been dry the last few days so canā€™t imagine it being a wet trampoline causing it. The neglect for those kids is sickening

• Sad
Reactions: 28
That chavavan 2 is not brand new. New caravans and motorhomes have everything covered in plastic, even the carpet, which you can pop off.
When we bought our brand new motorhome 2 years ago, which was 4x the price of chavavan 1, everything was encased in plastic and was shiny new, that one looks grimy and grubby!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought they said the other day it was panelling --like 70% of instagrammers with a new house--
What is this trend with panelling? I've noticed all the instagrammers seem to copy each other with decor and furniture too. No originality at all.

Reactions: 14
They'll be sticking out like sore thumbs at Center Parcs, it's middle class central. I actually love it there, we've been going since I was a kid. I'll be complaining if they've been gifted a stay.
Which parc they at? cant believe it may be a freebie - I want one šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 6
True - perhaps they only paid the deposit for it - I wonder why they didnā€™t buy a static - Iā€™m sure chris likes going to Hornse/Bridlington and Scarborough - theyre not that far now to those places
If they are going that way l will give them a wave as they go thou hull to go to bridlington etc

Reactions: 7
Is there a possibility that the original caravan was bought between them all? but now creepy has been messing with it granny bitty and hi steve wanted no part of it so creepy has had to biy them a replacement.
I think its very odd that the car was blurred out we saw no reaction and no interaction with the kids.

Reactions: 6
I've learnt a lot from the 'sneak peek' of Pylon Palace.

Your wealth is determined by the number of drawers in your kitchen. Nothing less than 11 will do Tattlers!! Why would anyone want 11 drawers in their kitchen? Personally love the deep drawers but mine have the 'hidden' pull out slim line drawers as well, but I didn't feel the need to have that many drawers.

Sarah didn't even show us which drawer the turkey baster was going in.

You may be delighted with your 6 hob Rangemaster which will be totally wasted on you Sarah but why did you not go for the matching fridge freezer???? Didn't want to spend Ā£2000 so opted for a dated Samsung at under Ā£1000. A lot of people putting in new kitchens like to go for matching appliances but I suppose if you've got the cheap Lamona microwave & wine cooler anything will do.

Already spoke about the en-suite last night but showed hubby this morning and he was 'eeew' but he did remind me of a 'boutique' hotel we once stayed in (we can't remember what country) that had a bathtub in the bedroom (obvs for romantic reasons), but the shower was behind a door and so was the bloody toilet. So maybe it's the chavs idea of romance??

The plans for the house don't match up with the actual house. You have to go outside to get into the garage and into the 'entertainment' room.

Chris with all his love for all things 'American' surely would've like the fact you pull the car into the garage and straight access into the house. I suppose though that garage is going to be bursting at the seams within a week of moving in.

Tattlers, I really have tried to think of one thing about the new house that I'm jealous of - I did initially think it would be the kitchen/family space - but I think I'll stick to my dream kitchen/breakfast room (20ft x 15ft). There's nothing nicer in my opinion than serving up a lovingly cooked meal to my family or friends and eating it in our dining room (separate) and knowing I don't have to look at all the dishes & mess that have to be cleaned up.

Reactions: 25
3BAA028F-BBA4-4BB9-8C44-3BC9CB17FB1B.jpeg
Why is it that these you tubers have been demonetised after grooming/sexual harassment allegations yet the Inghamā€™s can do whatever they please?! Something needs to be done about them still earning money on YouTube, is there some way we can contact them asking why these American YouTuberā€™s have been penalised whilst the inghams continue to earn money?

• Angry
Reactions: 53
I was more surprised at the non vegetarian, vegetarian baby growing in this barrel of a human, she looks huge when she hasn't been edited.

Also nice to see that Baby Frank has made an appearance on Isla! šŸ¤¢ Corner of her mouth when on the trampoline you'll see she has a cold sore.

Weird brand new, never used, never been slept in, never been on the road caravan, Sarah pulls out the table and it has brown, sticky coffee, tea or good stains all over it, the thing is filthy, the couch cushions are all stained and the curtains are crusty as hell, Sarah makes it sound like they got it straight from the show room floor. šŸ¤Ø
Had to look twice at first! Genuinley thought that was mr blobby in the background! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those sinks are far too close together in the en suite and there's not enough storage. Also why didn't they put in a double shower?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.