The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe

maybe it was a show room one so they got it on discount! They didn’t disclose the price, and they usually do with big things like that.
Usually everything in the van would have wrapping on it

Reactions: 17
Did Chris seriously think that vlog was “monumental”?! 🤨 Do they understand that their silly little ifam won’t ever get massive surprises like they get? Why would the cult of ifam feel excited by a new caravan that is meant for a random family member and the surprise wasn’t even shown? What excitement do the ifam get out of that?! I don’t get it?? 😱Are they THAT self absorbed? (Yes)
Sarah thinks she’s amazing because she can show off and give a caravan to her in laws. Don’t get me started on Esme joining in... “I love giving away things like this” How bloody patronising for all...The in-laws and the ifam watching.
The ONLY people who feel it’s exciting and monumental are Sarah and Chris. Same with the house drivel “Ifam this is so exciting” looking at a new fridge. Exciting for YOU Sarah, you selfish cow. As Joey from FRIENDS once said “there’s no such thing as a selfless good deed”.
I can’t stand their showing off, it’s vile.

I noticed that with Esme too, it was horrible

• Sad
Reactions: 27
maybe now high Steve and Jane have their own caravan they will motor off on a road trip of their own expecting lazy and creepy to stay at home and repy months of dog sitting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think Esme understands how patronising it is at the moment, she will when she is older (I hope).

I’m glad that Isabelle is now taking initiative and has gone out alone and is wanting to go to the hairdressers and have a change. I really hope that she continues gaining her independence and let’s hope she realises there is more to life than playing surrogate mum to her siblings.

Creepy and Lazy disgust me, I hope this all turns around to bite them in their large rear ends...now that, I would pay to see!

Reactions: 38
that may be the thing they bought for over the bed, an angled mirror that mirrored the tv to the bathroom.

If they bought Chris's parents a carava why is it Sarah in the thumbnail. Specially since it says surprising my parents, I would have guessed it was the person in the thumbnails parents. but noooo,

Oh BTW Hei Steve
I thought they said the other day it was panelling --like 70% of instagrammers with a new house--

Reactions: 4
The Inghams are so selfish. Other influencers often do giveaways to fans with pricey items to show their appreciation for following them. The Inghams rarely do these giveaways and when thy do it's basically just a box of match makers and a hairbrush. They're so greedy, keeping everything to themselves all the time and only gifting things to their family. I bet Jane and Steve will use the caravan one and then it will sit on their drive to rot.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The Inghams are so selfish. Other influencers often do giveaways to fans with pricey items to show their appreciation for following them. The Inghams rarely do these giveaways and when thy do it's basically just a box of match makers and a hairbrush. They're so greedy, keeping everything to themselves all the time and only gifting things to their family. I bet Jane and Steve will use the caravan one and then it will sit on their drive to rot.
Sarah can barely manage to send out paying customers orders in a timely manner because she’s too busy straight out spending it, she isn’t going to send free stuff.

Does she think if it’s not in the bank account for more than 24 hours you don’t have to pay tax on it maybe? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
that may be the thing they bought for over the bed, an angled mirror that mirrored the tv to the bathroom.

If they bought Chris's parents a carava why is it Sarah in the thumbnail. Specially since it says surprising my parents, I would have guessed it was the person in the thumbnails parents. but noooo,

Oh BTW Hei Steve
He used today's vlog for thumbnail king of photoshopping is Chris! probably a shot of Sarah saying wow, surprise do you like our lodge with hot tub!

111png.png

Reactions: 12
Bet katerinas mad she got a second hand car and jane and hi steve got a brand new caravan

Reactions: 13
What the hell are those grey/green spots on his tongue? And as for the rest of his tongue, he really does need to stop existing on coke, sweeties, booze and salad cream, cheese and chip butties.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sure about posting pictures of their kids, but Jace appears to have glasses in Lazys insta story 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I do not believe one bit they have bought this caravan for Steve and Jane, Sarah hasn’t been able to say her name without pulling a face for a year no way would she let chris spend £20 on them never mind 20 grand! I think either Jane and Steve have bought it themselves or they’ve rented one for a while to joint them ‘travelling’

Reactions: 24
If they have been gifted this break I am very disappointed with Center Parcs
If they do any activites( the extra money ones) or start talking about how covid safe it all is, then id say its an ad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh god! Watch out people of beauty spots. This Summer you'll have two chavavans of Inghams heading for you.
Enough, tattlers, enough. At risk of being repetitive I’ve had them twice. Lazy’s dad has also taken up residence close by and now your suggesting gruesome granny and hi Steve could be descending. This is beyond the call of duty. I’m taking to my bed with all the orange twirls I can grab before Lazy does.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m going to take a break from inghams shitshow.
Can’t do with all the bragging from these numbskulls

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I really really hope Center Parcs has not gifted this scum a holiday. My family love our visits to Center Parcs and we’ve been many times over the years. I was only looking yesterday at possibly making a booking. If it does look like they’ve been gifted, I will be sending a strongly worded email ( not that it will do much good😡 but will make me feel better) Surely the Chavy, loud mouth Inghams are not the right image Center Parcs are trying to promote.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lazy is such a moron . All she does is moan about having to actually do any work . Imagine ordering from places like Matalan , new look etc and also receiving a video of them moaning about having to make your product 🙄🙄🙄🙄 not only do the deluded ifam buy her crap , they then haveto watch her moan about it . She’s very unprofessional . That business should be kept separate from vlogs . Silly woman .

Reactions: 32
I really really hope Center Parcs has not gifted this scum a holiday. My family love our visits to Center Parcs and we’ve been many times over the years. I was only looking yesterday at possibly making a booking. If it does look like they’ve been gifted, I will be sending a strongly worded email ( not that it will do much good😡 but will make me feel better) Surely the Chavy, loud mouth Inghams are not the right image Center Parcs are trying to promote.
I too would be so angry if Center Parcs have gifted to the Inghams. We should email them anyway and let them know who they’ve got staying with them.

My family have so many happy memories at CP and to see the Inghams there ruins it all. They’re disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She did say somewhere they haven’t been before so I think it looks like Centre Parcs...... who on earth goes on holiday when they are meant to be moving house and said house is an absolute riot and nowhere near ready!!!
The Minghams, because if it is gifted, they will put everything on hold for a freebie. They wouldn’t pay to go to Centerparcs in a million years.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.