The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is on part of Tattle I don't get, people constantly moaning that they buy cheap tit but then shocked when they can afford to buy expensive things like this.
As much as we all dislike/hate them their videos are still making money and buying something like this won't be a big expense to them as they are putting all of that money into the bank.
I live by the motto 'you can't take it with you' but not everyone is like that and would rather be the richest person in the cemetery lol
Buying one pair of good shoes instead of 5 pairs of £10 shoes or buying the kids a decent coat is a bit different to suddenly having £30k and £20k to drop on caravans in a year plus a £700k+ House though.

their last accounts upto 2019 said the business had a net worth of £600 ish... and since then they have had no management, barely any ads and barely any views.

You know why they bought small sofas for the house don't ya?? So creepy has room to get his rail out when it's raining
Wouldn’t shock me if those sofas were gifted she was keen to mention the name of the company and what a great offer they had one

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This is for mon-friday next week in one of the lodges with a sauna . We have rebooked for September and it's double that prices for a weekend . But we like the pool and we got help with ours from family fund and a discount for having to rebook 3 times 🤣🤣🤣 .

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I'd love to see their credit reports. Sofas on credit, chavavans on credit, massive mortgage that they'll barely afford, Mac book pros on credit. Bet they use the likes of klarna on Shein too.
That’s going to be the baby’s name...Klarna

• Haha
Reactions: 32
SURPRISING MY PARENTS WITH A NEW CARAVAN!!

Why does the thumbnail make Lazy look like she has a floating head? Where is her neck???

Creepy starts the vlog. It's a busy Sunday morning and they have lot and lots going on today. Lazy is getting everyone's orders done today. They're posting them tomorrow morning because they have a busy, crazy week. Today is a monumental day and Creepy is really excited. His parents have had it rough and as vaccinations are happening, the end is in sight and they'll be able to hug and be in other people's houses. They want to make up for the time they've missed. A while ago Lazy and Creepy surprised Hi Steve and Granny Jane with the fact they were buying them a caravan. They knew they were doing it but don't know it's been done and the caravan is being delivered in the next half hour. They're coming for what they think is a catch up in the garden but really they're getting a caravan. Lazy says it's better to gift people with things rather than them getting it themselves. Creepy didn't think he'd put on weight in lockdown until he saw a shot of himself in lockdown, which he deleted. He was trying to squeeze himself into skinny jeans and wore them uncomfortably wearing them all day. He eats well and has vegetables all day long because he's vegetarian. Lazy laughs at him and tells him it's processed fake meat. Creepy drinks a lot of coke and thinks that's what is doing it. It means he has to go out a lot more to skate. Looks like any hopes the villagers had of having a quiet, peaceful summer have been dashed. They don't now what is about to hit them.

Creepy films the caravan pulling onto the estate and says he's never been more excited in his entire life.

Lazy has had a shower, got ready and is so excited. Creepy is helping the guy get the caravan onto the drive. Hi Steve and Granny will be here in 40 minutes. It couldn't be a complete surprise and they had to make sure Jane and Steve would get use out of it because it's a big purchase so they had to mention it to begin with. They don't know it's here. They bought the Swift one because they love it so much and its a great caravan. They bought the 4 berth because the 2 berth looked small.

Caravan tour time. Lazy says they will freak out. It's massive and almost as big as the Inghams' caravan. This is one of the most rewarding parts of their job; being able to surprise family. Without the viewers they wouldn't have been able to buy Katrina a car or Lazy's dad three cars. It's time to do something for Creepy's parents. The cupboards are the same as the ones in Lazy and Creepy's caravan. She finds a TV in one of the cupboards and says it's cool the bed can be accessed from both sides. The bathroom has a sliding door. Esme likes surprising people. Creepy is speaking to the guy who dropped it off. It comes with a motor mover. Lazy says the driveway resembles a caravan yard. Creepy says he was going to buy a TV for Jane and Steve and had no idea it comes with one. They're checking out the nooks and crannies and find a carpet under the bed. The caravan is brand new.

Jane and Steve arrive. Creepy completely blurs out their car and does and evil laugh. Lay screeches "surprise". They film outside the caravan whilst Jane and Steve explore inside.

Creepy says it was a massive success. It's been chaos since then because they're off for a mini break for Isla's birthday. Looks like Prinny is being dumped on Jane and Steve again. They have a lot to do to get ready. Esme and Isla are on the trampoline and then Jace gets on. Creepy has to retro fit the roof rack because they need it tomorrow.

Isabelle tells us that everyone in the house is excited because they're in their rooms tidying and packing their bags. Tomorrow they're going somewhere and Isabelle is so excited. Instead of taking suitcases, the girls are sharing a big bag. Isabelle is also taking the top unit of her makeup boxes to put books and makeup in. When they get back Isabelle wants to get her haircut and maybe get layers. She's excited to get in the car tomorrow morning.

It's half 11/quarter to midnight and Lazy is shattered. Her back is broke from doing the vinyl things and the heat transfer packing. She has another 20 to pack in boxes and label but will do it in the morning. It's been non stop, aside from an hour that they had with Jane and Steve. They're going away for a few days. Jace's opticians appointment in the morning so Lazy will drop the orders off when she's out. Creepy needs to go to Matalan because he's decided he has nothing to take away with him. Tomorrow will be an exciting day because they're going somewhere they've never been before. Cornwall, Wales, Devon, Dorset, Norfolk?

End of vlog

Are Hi Steve and Granny Jane the witch really such celebrities that their car needs blurring out?😂😂
Screenshot 2021-04-19 191244.png

Has Lazy passed Big Frank onto Isla?
Screenshot 2021-04-19 191721.png

What is going on with Creepy's tongue? It looks vile!
Screenshot 2021-04-19 192853.png

Screenshot 2021-04-19 193133.png
Screenshot 2021-04-19 193245.png
Screenshot 2021-04-19 193214.png

Screenshot 2021-04-19 192157.png
Screenshot 2021-04-19 192349.png
Screenshot 2021-04-19 192058.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Buying one pair of good shoes instead of 5 pairs of £10 shoes or buying the kids a decent coat is a bit different to suddenly having £30k and £20k to drop on caravans in a year plus a £700k+ House though.

their last accounts upto 2019 said the business had a net worth of £600 ish... and since then they have had no management, barely any ads and barely any views.

Wouldn’t shock me if those sofas were gifted she was keen to mention the name of the company and what a great offer they had one
Their accounts are due to be posted on companies house in the next week.

That caravan isn’t brand new it’s filthy, must have been a discounted display model at least or a repossession, doubt a global pandemic and lockdown for most of the last year has driven up sales in chavavans.

They buy cheap but a mountain of cheap! The amount of crap from shein and primark they could have bought a few quality things from decent shops that would have washed and worn well. Almost all the clothes they buy are rarely on more than once. It’s not like they are selling it after it must go to charity or the dump.

These pair are going to end up bankrupt in 5 years time the way they are spending like millionaires!! But it does sound like everything is on finance of some sort, Currys/pc world have buy now pay later, where she said the fridge and cooker are from.

I hope granny and grandpa enjoy their new chavavan that has been purchased by sacrificing their grandchildren’s education. Any chance of any of these kids getting in to Uni let alone graduating and walking across that stage to pick up a degree has diminished with dumb and dumber “teaching” them!

Reactions: 31
Center parcs is cheaper at minute the pools closed we got offered 295 off if we still took the holiday but we use the pool . Lots of you tubers have been gifted Center parcs
I didn’t know centre parc does gifted stays for tubers - think I’ll vlog next time I go

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t stop thinking about how awful their bedroom will smell with the open plan bathroom. Especially when you think of their appalling diets. 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I was more surprised at the non vegetarian, vegetarian baby growing in this barrel of a human, she looks huge when she hasn't been edited.

Also nice to see that Baby Frank has made an appearance on Isla! 🤢 Corner of her mouth when on the trampoline you'll see she has a cold sore.

Weird brand new, never used, never been slept in, never been on the road caravan, Sarah pulls out the table and it has brown, sticky coffee, tea or good stains all over it, the thing is filthy, the couch cushions are all stained and the curtains are crusty as hell, Sarah makes it sound like they got it straight from the show room floor. 🤨
More likely straight from Ebay :sneaky:

Reactions: 10
I can’t stop thinking about how awful their bedroom will smell with the open plan bathroom. Especially when you think of their appalling diets. 😩
Sarah definitely struggled with her bowels last pregnancy. Chris forgot to edit out the industrial sized prescription laxative in one vlog that was classily left on the bedside table

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Wonder how Dave-My-Forever is feeling? Creepy brother steals his thunder - again!
Dave -my-no longer-forever is probably scouting through his and creeps old photos as we write deciphering which will accompany his tell all soon to be published account of life with a pervy groomer :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe
I was more surprised at the non vegetarian, vegetarian baby growing in this barrel of a human, she looks huge when she hasn't been edited.

Also nice to see that Baby Frank has made an appearance on Isla! 🤢 Corner of her mouth when on the trampoline you'll see she has a cold sore.

Weird brand new, never used, never been slept in, never been on the road caravan, Sarah pulls out the table and it has brown, sticky coffee, tea or good stains all over it, the thing is filthy, the couch cushions are all stained and the curtains are crusty as hell, Sarah makes it sound like they got it straight from the show room floor. 🤨
maybe it was a show room one so they got it on discount! They didn’t disclose the price, and they usually do with big things like that.

Reactions: 8
It was nice to hear Isabelle talk about going to the hairdresser & getting a new style. Layers would look so much better. I hope she continues with making her own decisions. Best part of the tit show. Would be ‘so nice’ if the other kids had their hair sorted out too.

Lazy’s hair looks dreadful pulled up like that - it shows more of her face, which, let’s be honest, isn’t looking it’s best.

This has nothing to do with them not eating meat as some have suggested - it’s all the crap they do eat & drink. Those frozen ice cream shakes - absolutely loaded with fat & sugar.

Creepy is getting more effeminate with every vlog. If he’s not gay, he’s certainly running low on testosterone. There is zero masculinity about him, from his dumb way of speaking to his weird dress sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
It was nice to hear Isabelle talk about going to the hairdresser & getting a new style. Layers would look so much better. I hope she continues with making her own decisions. Best part of the tit show. Would be ‘so nice’ if the other kids had their hair sorted out too.

Lazy’s hair looks dreadful pulled up like that - it shows more of her face, which, let’s be honest, isn’t looking it’s best.

This has nothing to do with them not eating meat as some have suggested - it’s all the rap they do eat & drink. Those frozen ice cream shakes - absolutely loaded with fat & sugar.

Creepy is getting more effeminate with every vlog. If he’s not gay, he’s certainly running low on testosterone. There is zero masculinity about him, from his dumb way of speaking to his weird dress sense.
I think Lazy has got more testosterone than he has!!
It gives me the ick that effeminate voice he has along with his faux rasta mouse accent. The long dirty fingernails seal the deal though 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Things don’t seem to add up with them with everything they do but with the house thing.......moving things like a chopping board in etc! Surely they can’t move things in without a completion date. When we bought our house all parts of chain completed same day. Those poor fuckers buying the inghams house must be pissed off, Sarah said that family were renting for a month......inghams don’t look like they’re moving anytime soon! Plus Sarah said not long ago that they were taking there Easter holidays once they’ve moved so they can go away 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I’m all for success but the display of ‘wealth’ (for what it’s worth) recently is actually sickening considering the current economy and crisis so many have found themselves in over the past year. With every penny spent they consider it an ‘up yours’ to every person who has ever put them down. It’s actually quite sad and technically it’s called ‘grasping’, always searching for the next thing to try and find happiness. Does anyone else see this? So hollow, shallow and empty. Sorry so deep!

• Heart
If the Ingham's buyers have any sense they will pull out of the sale ASAP. The Inghams have bogged off on holiday, will no doubt clear off in the chavavan soon after they get back and will only return in time to have the baby.

Reactions: 18
Did Chris seriously think that vlog was “monumental”?! 🤨 Do they understand that their silly little ifam won’t ever get massive surprises like they get? Why would the cult of ifam feel excited by a new caravan that is meant for a random family member and the surprise wasn’t even shown? What excitement do the ifam get out of that?! I don’t get it?? 😱Are they THAT self absorbed? (Yes)
Sarah thinks she’s amazing because she can show off and give a caravan to her in laws. Don’t get me started on Esme joining in... “I love giving away things like this” How bloody patronising for all...The in-laws and the ifam watching.
The ONLY people who feel it’s exciting and monumental are Sarah and Chris. Same with the house drivel “Ifam this is so exciting” looking at a new fridge. Exciting for YOU Sarah, you selfish cow. As Joey from FRIENDS once said “there’s no such thing as a selfless good deed”.
I can’t stand their showing off, it’s vile.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.